An MHAnnouncement

[quote name='Timeline' date='19 March 2010 - 08:11 PM' timestamp='1269043842' post='2230714']
Sorry not sure what this has to do with you, but thank you never the less.
[/quote]

If this was your only response, then you probably know you should no longer be involved in the discussion. Read the first part of my previous post again for a refresher on why that is.

Also...

[quote]Alliance Affiliation: Mostly Harmless Alliance[/quote]

Just so everyone's aware of your ensign and such -- I tire of people hiding their AA on here in effort to avoid accountability for their bad discourse. If you have to hide your AA when you participate in these discussions...well, you might want to reflect on that just a bit. <_<

Sorry for the derailment, MHA/TOP.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Coursca' date='20 March 2010 - 12:25 AM' timestamp='1269044735' post='2230727']
Just so everyone's aware of your ensign and such -- I tire of people hiding their AA on here in effort to avoid accountability for their bad discourse. If you have to hide your AA when you participate in these discussions...well, you might want to reflect on that just a bit. <_<

Sorry for the derailment, MHA/TOP.
[/quote]

Yes i was hiding, all someone has to do is search for the name Timeline, it comes up with so many nations ooo wait it shows ONE ? sorry I must fail at hiding ?

[quote name='Vend3tta' date='19 March 2010 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1269042172' post='2230674']
Wait, you had a treaty with TOP this whole time? While being at war with IRON? Wow. Why even bother cancelling it when you don't acknowledge its existence?
[/quote]
Pretty much the same thoughts I had here, although its not like MHA haven't shown their treaty commitments worthless in the past already.

Good luck to TOP, you'll be better off without this treaty anyways.

[quote name='Alterego' date='20 March 2010 - 11:52 AM' timestamp='1269042714' post='2230685']
Pathetic cancellation! I really love the way you mention the aiding your enemy crap, it obviously crippled your alliance. TOP are fighting for the existance of their alliance and you ditched them for the new in crowd and whined on about a little bit of desperately needed aid while your buddies are run out of existance. Grow a set and admit the truth, you sat back and watched one of your best friends get crushed and now ditched them for the ones who crushed them. Days like this make me wish for a return to the days of GPA being number 1. They may have been hippys but at least they didnt ditch a good friend who is being beat out of existance and make a lame attempt to make it look like it waS their fault. [b]P A T H E T I C![/b]

Dont expect ally of the yeay this year. [size="3"][b]PATHETIC![/b][/size]
[/quote]

u mad?

People drift- and MHA drifted away from TOP.

[quote name='Queen Hoopdy the 1st' date='19 March 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1269039491' post='2230621']
Dear TOP,

You want us to make a choice? Ok. We like [b]our infrastructure[/b] better, and Fark's infrastructure is safer.

Kthxbye,
Me
[/quote]

Fixed for correctness.

[quote name='Methrage' date='19 March 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1269045847' post='2230746']
Pretty much the same thoughts I had here, although its not like MHA haven't shown their treaty commitments worthless in the past already.

Good luck to TOP, you'll be better off without this treaty anyways.
[/quote]

I don't think anyone has forgotten MHA and its way with treaties. I have a feeling that kind of Karma is gonna come back on them. In fact I would bet on it.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='20 March 2010 - 12:12 PM' timestamp='1269047535' post='2230781']
I don't think anyone has forgotten MHA and its way with treaties. I have a feeling that kind of Karma is gonna come back on them. In fact I would bet on it.
[/quote]

I'm positively shaking in my Chuck Taylors.

MHA has never claimed to be faultless in the break down of prior treaties, but MHA has also never started a global war against the friends of our allies either. There does seem to be a history of MHA not supporting people who aggressively start global wars against our friends, as I hope any alliance would. You don't honestly wish to suggest that we carry on and pretend TOP didn't attack our friends and aided our enemy, do you? How ridiculous. And to imply this is somehow an underhanded decision is laughable, as anyone could see this was an inevitable decision and, in fact, well over due. I'm sure you think yourself witty for posting such an baseless accusation, along with an even more baseless threat, but you are not.

Edited by Working_Class_Ruler

I actually thought this had happened some time ago, the hostility towards TOP, at least with the members of MHA was quite obvious pretty early into the war.

But here it is, and can't say I disagree with your decision.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' date='19 March 2010 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1269046488' post='2230760']
Fixed for correctness.
[/quote]
Well if you wanted to be the most correct you would have made her say
[quote name="Bizarro Hoopdy"]
Dear TOP,

You want us to make a choice? Ok. We like eating cute orphaned babies, while Fark protects us from all those who think baby eating is morally wrong (who we would never be able to stand against militarily), more than we like your sunshine filled happy dream center made of chocolate.

Kthxbye,
Me
[/quote]
If you're going to put in some hyperbole then crank the ridiculous factor up a notch

/our infra isn't really all that safe either
//it has a nasty tendency of liver failure

Edited by Ruler with Plan X

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' date='20 March 2010 - 08:55 AM' timestamp='1269046488' post='2230760']
Fixed for correctness.
[/quote]

Yes we love our Infrastructure so much we decided to enter the war and fight against IRON, NADC, MCXA, GGA, Echelon and TUF.

[quote name='nutkase' date='20 March 2010 - 03:22 AM' timestamp='1269051742' post='2230838']
Yes we love our Infrastructure so much we decided to enter the war and fight against IRON, NADC, MCXA, GGA, Echelon and TUF.
[/quote]
Don't take this as a slight against MHA but those alliances aren't exactly war machines. :x

[quote name='nutkase' date='19 March 2010 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1269051742' post='2230838']
[/quote]
What most of those names have in common is they were MHA allies right up until they ended up on the losing side of a war and MHA enters on the other side to ensure their defeat in a war they're already losing.

[quote name='Methrage' date='19 March 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1269052292' post='2230848']
What most of those names have in common is they were MHA allies right up until they ended up on the losing side of a war and MHA enters on the other side to ensure their defeat in a war they're already losing.
[/quote]

Please get your facts right, the only person we engaged was IRON, the others engaged us. So in fact, they ensured their own defeat. Nice try though. Also, which of them were our allies?

Edited by jadoo1989

[quote name='AirMe' date='19 March 2010 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1269041848' post='2230664']
Sounds like advice that TOP should have taken instead of attacking an MDoAP partner of one of their allies.

Congratulations to MHA and TOP for cutting some of the treaty strings.
[/quote]
Let's not forget attacking an MDP partner of ORB, their ODP partner.

[quote name='Alterego' date='19 March 2010 - 07:52 PM' timestamp='1269042714' post='2230685']
and make a lame attempt to make it look like it waS their fault. [b]P A T H E T I C![/b]
[/quote]
It was TOP's fault they got beat down. Seeing anyone try to complain otherwise is hilarious. They started the war, didn't they?

[quote name='sethb' date='20 March 2010 - 10:25 AM' timestamp='1269051913' post='2230843']
Don't take this as a slight against MHA but those alliances aren't exactly war machines. :x
[/quote]

Nor exactly push overs either.

Edited by nutkase

This is a move long overdue. It's a shame people can't respect a decision supported by a very simple fact; TOP aided an alliance whose only opponent was MHA.

The Triumvirate of MHA has to answer to hitchhickers before any of you. And quite frankly, people in MHA were not happy with what was done. I honor my Triumvirate that seeks to stand up for members of MHA before anyone.

This is an unfortunate decision but necessary to not only display opposition to something done wrong, but to maintain unity within MHA.

I sincerely wish TOP the best. Hopefully mistakes will be learned from (on both sides), relationships will be built back up, along with trust, and both alliances will bond yet again.

[quote name='jadoo1989' date='19 March 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1269052611' post='2230850']
Please get your facts right, the only person we engaged was IRON, the others engaged us. So in fact, they ensured their own defeat. Nice try though. Also, which of them were our allies?
[/quote]
I'm also referring to right before the Karma War, you were allied to many of them through Q at least when that war started.