A New Triumvir

ikMark

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090724100926/cybernations/images/f/fa/Ifokflag.png[/img]

[color=purple][b][size="6"]Official iFOK Announcement[/size][/b][/color][/center]

Dear Folks,

Some time ago, our dear Triumvir [color=purple][b]Bartimaeus46[/b][/color] decided to step down from the iFOK Triumvirate. Today, we announce his replacement. He is a wise man, a brilliant leader and someone with a lot of experience. Congratulations [color=purple][b]GoFastLeft[/b][/color], you are now officially an iFOK Triumvir! :wub: We would like to thank Bartimaeus46 for his hard work, and we're more than happy that he will remain one of us.

[u]The new iFOK Triumvirate;[/u]

ikMark, [i]Triumvir[/i]
MikeTheFirst, [i]Triumvir[/i]
GoFastLeft, [i]Triumvir[/i]

o/ iFOK :ph34r: [img]http://www.ifokalliance.com/images/smilies/ifok-salute.gif[/img]

[size="1"](GFL pays for drinks, cheers all!)[/size]

Edited by ikMark

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='19 March 2010 - 07:44 AM' timestamp='1268999024' post='2230190']
A shame someone who claims to be so great has an apparent lackluster touch of reality. And we all know RV has stayed in one alliance, amirite?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I am FAIL. I have always been FAIL.

And my good sir, rest assured, I am still of senses.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 March 2010 - 04:45 AM' timestamp='1268999082' post='2230191']
[color="#0000FF"]I am FAIL. I have always been FAIL.

And my good sir, rest assured, I am still of senses.[/color]
[/quote]
Funny... I do recall you having been elsewhere. Perhaps it was another random blowhard from about two years ago that I'm remembering then.

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='19 March 2010 - 07:47 AM' timestamp='1268999255' post='2230193']
Funny... I do recall you having been elsewhere. Perhaps it was another random blowhard from about two years ago that I'm remembering then.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Two years ago I was being PZI listed for possessing the fortitude to fight for your freedom. And yes, I was FAIL then too.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 March 2010 - 04:55 AM' timestamp='1268999715' post='2230197']
[color="#0000FF"]Two years ago I was being PZI listed for possessing the fortitude to fight for your freedom. And yes, I was FAIL then too.[/color]
[/quote]
Edit: Just not worth it. OK RV, you're great, FAIL has always been in your heart. You win.

Edited by Micheal Malone

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='19 March 2010 - 07:56 AM' timestamp='1268999791' post='2230198']
Edit: Just not worth it. OK RV, you're great, FAIL has always been in your heart. You win.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Good. I am glad you can be reasonable.

As for whoever it is that you've made your new leader, congratulations on being able to lead the collection of people known as iFOK. Although a word of truth, it is not as great an accomplishment as you think. Nothing personal, but leading yet another cookie cutter alliances is nothing to brag about. Nevertheless, good luck to you I suppose.[/color]

Can someone always inform when RV & iFOK get together in whichever threads. Always Amusing.

Also RV, where's the cookiecutter for FOK's Ghetto? Sounds pretty unique to me.

Coongratulations GofastLeft. You are my rule for deciding where to go in doubt. If in doubt, go fast left.

[quote name='Cyphon88' date='19 March 2010 - 08:09 AM' timestamp='1269000525' post='2230207']
Also RV, where's the cookiecutter for FOK's Ghetto? Sounds pretty unique to me.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Honor treaties. Have a government. Being "reasonable." Doing what every other alliance does. Not a speck of originality to it anymore. FAIL has done and never will do any of those things, and that is what made it great.

My point is GoFastLeft has just become yet another leader of yet another alliance that wants to be a mini-MK. It is overdone. Why, even MK has become just another cookie cutter alliance because of that. So really, there is nothing to congratulate this guy for. He's done something that everyone else has already done.

Although I will concede that it may be useful to inform the world of the government changes, but then again, is it really necessary? Does anybody really care? Government changes in all alliances are being made so often that I must say it may be a little too much to announce all of them. If someone really is curious about who's running the show for one group, they can mozy their way over to them and ask. No reason for so much fanfare. Seems a bit unnecessary to me.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 March 2010 - 08:15 AM' timestamp='1269000896' post='2230209']
My point is GoFastLeft has just become yet another leader of yet another alliance that wants to be a mini-MK. It is overdone. Why, even MK has become just another cookie cutter alliance because of that. So really, there is nothing to congratulate this guy for. He's done something that everyone else has already done.

[/quote]
[IMG]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w172/Markt114/SiskoAnimated.gif[/IMG]
------

Congrats GFL. I'm sure you'll do a great job.

Edited by Emperor Brutus

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 March 2010 - 12:15 PM' timestamp='1269000896' post='2230209']
[color="#0000FF"]Honor treaties. Have a government. Being "reasonable." Doing what every other alliance does. Not a speck of originality to it anymore. FAIL has done and never will do any of those things, and that is what made it great.[/color]
[/quote]

I'm sorry, but you're criticizing an alliance for these things? I thought they were considered a general good, not to be deviated in. Not even NSO with their endless innovation within borders have decided to innovate away from treaties (Moldavi Doctrine will count when the hell it's actually used), having a government (technically only INT/LSF are the only alliances close to moving away from this), being reasonable?

FAIL not doing these is highly, highly debateable. You're the captain of the FAIL ship, the Man, the Government. Honour treaties, well you would seem to do that, alas you've never had a treaty to break (from my memory), so there goes that one. Being "reasonable", well I think you are breaking the innovative borders by failing to do that. Congratulations. /me slow claps for not being reasonable.

Edited by Cyphon88

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 March 2010 - 08:15 AM' timestamp='1269000896' post='2230209']
[color="#0000FF"]
color]
[/quote]

[img]http://www.cerebromente.org.br/n21/history/haldol.jpg[/img]

There you go RV, they're on the house. From that comment I could tell you forgot to fill your prescription ^_^

[quote name='MCRABT' date='19 March 2010 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1269004591' post='2230241']
Needs less ikMark, grats to the MTF and GFL.
[/quote]
Do I know you? :blink: Have I ever had a conversation with you?

Not trying to be rude, but I honestly have no idea who you are or how you know me.