A Bit of a Mess-Up...

zzzptm

[font="Courier New"]24 FEBRUARY 2010: NUEVA VIDA HIGH COMMAND CONFERENCE[/font]

Nelchael: You know, this war stuff is going to be over for us one day. Hoka hey is great stuff, but it doesn't play so well when we're rebuilding.

Hizzy: Yeah... it's a good day to mothball tanks? A good day to repair frontier fortifications? I don't think so.

Zzzptm: Well, how about we go with a new theme when we're done with our part of the war... how about hot swimsuit models with nukes?

Nelchael: That can work.

Centurius: Oh yes, indeed.

Shaunbing: Stop drooling, Hizzy.

Nelchael: We have a consensus! Let it be so!

[center]*****[/center]

[font="Courier New"]28 FEBRUARY 2010: COMMUNICATION TO ALL LEADERS OF NATIONS IN NUEVA VIDA (EXCERPT)[/font]

"... and we're happy to announce the next theme will be hot swimsuit models with nukes. Please be sure to hold two contests in your nation. The first should be a swimsuit model competition with the understanding that the winner will represent your nation in your signature and avatar on all official communications. The second, and more important, competition is to hold a 'Best Looking Nuclear Weapon' contest, with the winning nuke to be featured prominently in the signature."

[center]*****[/center]

[font="Courier New"]7 MARCH 2010: CONFERENCE IN WESTERN REALM, PRINCE ARUTHA'S PRIVATE HOT TUB[/font]

Prince Arutha: So whadd am i sposed to do?

PA's Cabana Boy: It says we have to find a hot girl and a nuke.

Prince Arutha: Coooooool! Lemmee finnishh theez beerz an i;ll be rite on it

PA's Cabana Boy: Anything else?

Prince Arutha: BRRRRRING ME AN ACORRRRN!

[center]*****[/center]

[font="Courier New"]15 MARCH 2010: NUEVA VIDA GRAPHICS PRODUCTION ROOM[/font]

Zzzptm: What the hell is this?

Maddox: It's the art from Western Realm. It's a hot squirrel and a nuke, like you asked for.

Zzzptm: Er, uh... well... not really... but... ahh...

Maddox: It's what's we've got, so we'll have to run with it.

Zzzptm: Well, all right, then...

[center]*****

[img]http://nuevavida-cn.net/z/pa-av1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://nuevavida-cn.net/z/pa1.jpg[/img][/center]

Well, PA, there ya go. Hot squirrel with nuke. Although, why you were so enthusiastic about finding a hot squirrel escapes me... but I won't judge. Enjoy, O Brother Vidian!

[quote name='Alaric' date='16 March 2010 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1268778829' post='2227689']
@zzptm - send your avatar to Danubia - STAT !

How/Can we join in the festivities?

:rolleyes:

o/ Nueva Vida
[/quote]

You need a nuke and either a hot squirrel or a hot swimsuit model. You pick.

[quote name='Lusitan' date='16 March 2010 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1268779107' post='2227696']
One week the time it took the official information to reach PA, what happened there? :P
[/quote]

He wasn't very coherent until around March 5th...

I demand NVers change their nickname to Nuevians, because every time I see Vidians I have to double take. If my demands are not met we will be forced to ZI raasaa...twice...in public...or something...and no squirrels with nukes will be able to save him.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='17 March 2010 - 02:21 AM' timestamp='1268810799' post='2228096']
I demand NVers change their nickname to Nuevians, because every time I see Vidians I have to double take. If my demands are not met we will be forced to ZI raasaa...twice...in public...or something...and no squirrels with nukes will be able to save him.
[/quote]
i think its simpler if we just change to Nueva Viridia....or Vidian Entente :smug:

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='17 March 2010 - 08:21 AM' timestamp='1268810799' post='2228096']
I demand NVers change their nickname to Nuevians, because every time I see Vidians I have to double take. If my demands are not met we will be forced to [b]ZI raasaa...twice...in public...or something...[/b]and no squirrels with nukes will be able to save him.
[/quote]

Can I join

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='17 March 2010 - 07:45 AM' timestamp='1268833824' post='2228214']
That looks more like a prairie dog than a squirrel.

Regardless, this theme has my full support.
[/quote]

Honestly, I don't think Prince Arutha was all that cogent when he judged the squirrel beauty contest. Or when he sent the pictures. Or when he woke up this morning. I'm sure you detect a pattern here.

[quote name='zzzptm' date='17 March 2010 - 10:39 AM' timestamp='1268836768' post='2228240']
Honestly, I don't think Prince Arutha was all that cogent when he judged the squirrel beauty contest. Or when he sent the pictures. Or when he woke up this morning. I'm sure you detect a pattern here.
[/quote]
The day after my birthday is St. Patrick's Day.

I know the pattern.

*glug* *glug*

Well, that's [i]my[/i] pattern, anyway.

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='20 March 2010 - 05:28 PM' timestamp='1269124107' post='2231580']
Pfft, I so used that image before any of you. :P
[/quote]
Yes you did. We captured it during The Karma War. NOW IT IS THE SPOILS OF WAAAAAARRRRRR!