More peace

Salmia

those terms are ridiculous. TOOL hasnt even declared one offensive war against MA and Nemesis, and now they have to pay more tech reparations to a 100 nations alliance than the NpO did to FOK, RnR, FARK and Umbrella (GW V) together. I applaud to your ravenousness, MA.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jack Diorno' date='28 February 2010 - 12:19 PM' timestamp='1267359765' post='2208158']
aaaaahahahahahahha

People need to get over the reparations being evil fad.
Seriously, if viceroys and disbandment of alliances come into fashion as surrender terms again (the things you people complaining about in this thread did when you had power) you might have a leg to stand on, but when an alliance is asking for payments to simply rebuild from the damage TOOL caused them by supporting an aggressive war waged with no CB you all look like fools.

Fools!
[/quote]
Athens cried for a year about having to pay 12k tech in reps and sell another 2k tech. There was no viceroy and no disbandment but you whined for a year, whats up with that?

[quote name='Hawky' date='28 February 2010 - 12:25 PM' timestamp='1267360134' post='2208160']
those terms are ridiculous. TOOL hasnt even declared one offensive war against MA and Nemesis, and now they have to pay more tech reparations to a 100 nations alliance than the NpO did to FOK, RnR, FARK and Umbrella (GW V) together. I applaud to your ravenousness, MA.
[/quote]

Ohh they didn't declare 1 offensive war v us? may want to re-check where you get your information from, that or open your eyes.

[quote name='Alterego' date='28 February 2010 - 01:26 PM' timestamp='1267360172' post='2208161']
Athens cried for a year about having to pay 12k tech in reps and sell another 2k tech. There was no viceroy and no disbandment but you whined for a year, whats up with that?
[/quote]
If that was in the noCB war, 12k tech was more then Athens held as an alliance at the time. To put it in perspective, it's akin to Sparta and co asking for 250k tech from TOOL in this war.

[quote name='Hawky' date='28 February 2010 - 12:25 PM' timestamp='1267360134' post='2208160']
[/quote]

Please, check your facts before you come shouting them in front of everyone and looking a fool.

[quote name='Alterego' date='28 February 2010 - 10:26 PM' timestamp='1267360172' post='2208161']
[/quote]

They are being asked for 22.5k tech when they have 237.1K tech total.
Athens was asked for 12K tech which was more then we had.

How does compare to make it worse for TOOL exactly?

[quote name='der_ko' date='28 February 2010 - 12:29 PM' timestamp='1267360398' post='2208164']
If that was in the noCB war, 12k tech was more then Athens held as an alliance at the time. To put it in perspective, it's akin to Sparta and co asking for 250k tech from TOOL in this war.
[/quote]
He said its okay to ask for reps to replace what was destroyed. If thats the case the reps they paid then were just fine too.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='26 August 2008 - 05:37 PM' timestamp='1219801289' post='872726']
Lord Baal,

[b]1) The NPO did not attack us. We attacked the NPO, as per our treaty obligations.[/b]

2) TPF did attack us, but they did so only under their own treaty obligations.

3) While the terms we have been given are rather harsh, they are the terms we were given. Have faith in your leaders.

4) Spell-checking ftw!

5) Be respectful even to someone you consider an adversary. The NPO is not our enemy, in fact they are now our protectors. So they are more like stern parents now. :awesome:

6) If you cannot be polite, respectful, and reasonably articulate, I am going to have to order you not to post on these forums at all. You are representing the alliance when you post here, and you should keep that closely in mind.
[/quote]
You can see here, that there as no "bawwing" from Londo in Athens surrender during noCB despite having to pay 14k tech when the alliance only had 16k.

Edited by BDRocks

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='28 February 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1267360555' post='2208167']
Please, check your facts before you come shouting them in front of everyone and looking a fool.
[/quote]

16 out of 98 wars (TOOL vs. Nemesis & MA). 16 % aggresive wars. you guys surely must have trembled with fear that you demand such harsh terms ;)

[quote name='BDRocks' date='28 February 2010 - 12:37 PM' timestamp='1267360837' post='2208172']
You can see here, that there as no "bawwing" from Londo in Athens surrender during noCB despite having to pay 14k tech when the alliance only had 16k.
[/quote]
Wow one post with no bawing, I guess thats the only time anyone from Athens ever talked about those reps. I see no bawwing from TOOL in the OP but plenty of people who fought at your behest are complaining here today about these reps.

[quote name='Hawky' date='28 February 2010 - 12:40 PM' timestamp='1267361018' post='2208177']
16 out of 98 wars (TOOL vs. Nemesis & MA). 16 % aggresive wars. you guys surely must have trembled with fear that you demand such harsh terms ;)
[/quote]

Is that your reworded post to say " ohh gee I was wrong, you did actually get hit by TOOL"

300 million harsh terms? seriously? I LOLD, thank you.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hawky' date='28 February 2010 - 12:40 PM' timestamp='1267361018' post='2208177']
[/quote]

So last I checked sixteen was more zero? I made no comment on the terms, I'm just correcting your mistakes. I say mistakes, but it seems more likely to me that it was simply a lie in order to make my alliance look worse given how readily you were able to correct it once called on it.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='28 February 2010 - 01:43 PM' timestamp='1267361190' post='2208182']
So last I checked sixteen was more zero? I made no comment on the terms, I'm just correcting your mistakes. I say mistakes, but it seems more likely to me that it was simply a lie in order to make my alliance look worse given how readily you were able to correct it once called on it.
[/quote]

correct, i was relying on a source there without looking on my own...that was, indeed, a mistake. Now i looked on my own...but still the small amount of aggressiveness coming from TOOL doesnt justify these harsh terms (especially the 22.5k tech for MA) in my opinion.

Edited by Hawky

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='28 February 2010 - 05:43 PM' timestamp='1267361190' post='2208182']
[/quote]

I agree, looks much better with 16 wars.

[quote name='Hawky' date='28 February 2010 - 12:47 PM' timestamp='1267361466' post='2208185']
correct, i was relying on a source there without looking on my own...that was, indeed, a mistake. Now i looked on my own...but still the amount of aggressiveness coming from TOOL doesnt justify these terms in my opinion.
[/quote]

I don't disagree ^_^

[quote name='Jack Diorno' date='28 February 2010 - 07:19 AM' timestamp='1267359765' post='2208158']
People need to get over the reparations being evil fad.
[/quote]
I suppose your getting into the fad that people trying to even out a war or honor their treaties are evil, so people need to be punished each time we have an interesting war so it takes another year.

[quote name='Methrage' date='28 February 2010 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1267362404' post='2208191']
I suppose your getting into the fad that people trying to even out a war or honor their treaties are evil, so people need to be punished each time we have an interesting war so it takes another year.
[/quote]

Honouring your treaties are very evil! :v:

[quote name='Methrage' date='28 February 2010 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1267362404' post='2208191']
[/quote]

Have a cry to TOP for putting you there in the first place?

[/quote]
They're sore about losing their precious infra and tech. Its not enough for a group of bullies just to beat you up they have to rob you after. They then are surprised when people point out that its not right and their answer is usually that they agreed to give up their money.

Like the post below this, after being beaten up and robbed you are expected to give your bullies a pat on the back and congratulate them on a job well done.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Gamemaster1' date='27 February 2010 - 10:23 PM' timestamp='1267331200' post='2207480']
I suppose we deserved this. We did destroy a lot of Spartan nations, and we attacked them. However, Monos Archien and Nemesis, you guys really have no excuse. Outnumbered and I still destroyed you personally, as did many of my comrades. Shows who fought well in this war, having to take so much reps to rebuild all that damage we did because you couldn’t fight back. And I thought we were outnumbered, strange. :smug:
Sparta, if you had actually built those war chests many of you could have fought much better. I bill-locked 2 of you and got a 3rd to surrender. No improvement from last war at all. Learn your lesson, for crying out loud. All those high level nations and they all have no war chests. Even your bank only had 300 million to start the war. The 3 others I fought began the war with sub-60 million war chests. Pathetic. Crack the whip, get them to be able to fight for you for longer then 2 or 3 days. Anything less then that is just pitiful.
After all this ragging, a few shoutouts. A shoutout to LoSS and RIA, you guys fought well and it was an honor. I particularly enjoyed fighting Tamarinde and King69. And Poyples, you knew you were getting destroyed the moment you chose to stagger 3 of us TOOLs, yet you did it anyway. For the alliance. Props. And get down to ZI already, I was so close! :P
[/quote]It's really not becoming of a surrendering alliance to use their first post to troll the alliances that defeated them.