TSO Announcement

keltoi

[center][img]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/899/bannnnner.png[/img]

[left]To all knights of the Oblivion, to those who love us and to those who don't - it's been a hell of a ride!

One year ago we decided that for us, the bonds of friendship and brotherhood were more important than living in the relative safety of a well connected AA.

In times of global hatred and drama the only thing you can count on are real, true, loyal and honest friends. Some of these friendships have lasted for longer than three years, some of them are new, yet they are all strong. To each member of TSO who has stood beside me and fought for what you believe in, you have my eternal friendship and respect. o/

Honestly, for us, there is no better way celebrating our birthday, there is no better way demonstrating the unconditional loyalty of our Members to the Oblivion.

We are not interested in propaganda, we have heard enough of that. We are not interested in hatred, we have seen enough of that too. We are not interested in talking about the reasons for the war. We have drawn our own conclusions and we are satisfied that our actions are just.
[center][img]http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/8871/waaaarmedal.jpg[/img][/center]

To our allies in TOP: We stand with you to Oblivion and beyond o/

To our allies in TFD: You are the most decent alliance in this game, and for that, we love you. Not one second we have regretted our friendship with you, you'll always have a special place in our hearts.

To our enemies: Those of you who have conducted yourselves with honor and integrity have our respect. Those of you who have not, we believe that you are not without redemption and may yet learn something about the way of the warrior. :)

[center]Happy Birthday Oblivion!

[img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/4301/nukecake.jpg[/img][/center]

[/left] [/center]

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='elborrador' date='22 February 2010 - 02:05 PM' timestamp='1266876347' post='2197876']
i was hoping for a disbandment when i opened this thread.

thanks for disappointing me yet again TSO
[/quote]

My pleasure elbo :D

[quote name='elborrador' date='22 February 2010 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1266876347' post='2197876']

[/quote]

I have sworn that I'll never cease disappointing you, and your alliance!

[quote name='Vilien' date='22 February 2010 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1266876462' post='2197886']
The only reason you exist is [i]because[/i] you live in the safety of a well connected AA.
[/quote]

YEAH! That's why we are at a war right now. Also, I don't think that anyone can take us our alliance or our existence. So no, I think you are wrong.

[quote name='elborrador' date='22 February 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1266876347' post='2197876']

[/quote]

[quote name='Vilien' date='22 February 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1266876462' post='2197886']
The only reason you exist is [i]because[/i] you live in the safety of a well connected AA.
[/quote]

[quote name='Baden-Württemberg' date='22 February 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1266876715' post='2197904']
I have sworn that I'll never cease disappointing you, and your alliance!

YEAH! That's why we are at a war right now. Also, I don't think that anyone can take us our alliance or our existence. So no, I think you are wrong.
[/quote]

Well Sam, we can always hope can't we ? I wonder what TSO does next, after the war I mean. Oh yeah...now I recall it...I'll be honest, it made me chuckle.

[quote name='keltoi' date='22 February 2010 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1266876230' post='2197871']

We are not interested in talking about the reasons for the war. We have drawn our own conclusions and we are satisfied that our actions are just.

[/quote]

Of course your not. TSO was in no way justified in attacking the Union and you know it. Whether your satisfied or not doesn't make your actions right or even just. There's nothing JUST about your actions, the only just thing here is TSO's demise.

[quote name='KingEd' date='22 February 2010 - 11:16 PM' timestamp='1266876995' post='2197916']
Well Sam, we can always hope can't we ? I wonder what TSO does next, after the war I mean. Oh yeah...now I recall it...I'll be honest, it made me chuckle.
[/quote]

Yeah, it's totally funny isn't it? See KingED, someone like you won't understand it, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

One of the reasons we left MCXA was people like you. We left because we are loyal to our friends, not to people like you. I think we both know what I mean. Even if "the enemy" keeps us in an eternal war, we expected this war a year ago, and I know that (OOC) Bob isn't the only thing that is keeping us together. (/OOC) We know each other far too long to make that happen.

But yeah, what would you know?