Announcement from \m/

[quote name='Nobody Expects' date='12 February 2010 - 02:15 PM' timestamp='1265964349' post='2177309']
\m/ is without a doubt the worst exponents of war we have had the fortune to find on the battlefield to date. They talk the talk, but they cant even crawl the walk.

[/quote]

I resemble that remark!

\m/ doin it right again.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='12 February 2010 - 12:41 PM' timestamp='1265978508' post='2177459']
Perhaps you should instruct Lord Emares on how to properly win a ground assault before making such childish claims.
[/quote]

Not possible, but heh if you want to play the hardman card, PC are by far the best alliance since BAPS I have had to fight - in fact, I'll admit between the three targets I've faced (including the current one) I'm getting my backside handed back to me on a plate but today my only PC target (now) who by the way is not in anarchy (can I use your SDI crew mate?) failed in his two ground attacks - after he nuked me and forced my deployed soldiers to return home... doesn't make him or his alliance bad. You and others really need to find some new material, as your current stuff sucks, even as propaganda.

Edited by MadScotsman

[quote name='MadScotsman' date='12 February 2010 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1266008135' post='2178085']
Not possible, but heh if you want to play the hardman card, PC are by far the best alliance since BAPS I have had to fight - in fact, I'll admit between the three targets I've faced (including the current one) I'm getting my backside handed back to me on a plate but today my only PC target (now) who by the way is not in anarchy (can I use your SDI crew mate?) failed in his two ground attacks - after he nuked me and forced my deployed soldiers to return home... doesn't make him or his alliance bad. You and others really need to find some new material, as your current stuff sucks, even as propaganda.
[/quote]
Hey bud, it was a bloke from your side who started flinging feces. This is the 3rd war we've been in since we reformed on Christmas, of course we aren't going to be able to beast you guys, best we can do is grab hold of you all until the A-Team regroups and returns to the lines. I hardly think that deserves a rant like the one below.

[quote name='Nobody Expects' date='12 February 2010 - 08:45 AM' timestamp='1265964349' post='2177309']
\m/ is without a doubt the worst exponents of war we have had the fortune to find on the battlefield to date. They talk the talk, but they cant even crawl the walk.

o/ PC
o/ The INT

Who at least can do it right.
[/quote]

I know mate but I'm letting rip to my guys for being idiots in back channels as a good MoFA does. ;) I just don't get the whole posturing from either side when it comes to battles. I have hired, and fired the best generals my poor nation can buy, not to mention had my SDI staff nicked by PC - but I don't come on here and gloat like a hardman when things go my way.

Respect between National Leaders, not to mention Alliance Leaders can go a long way. It's called class

But I guess, some feel the need to compensate for their lack of national leadership to their nation or whatever... maybe?

Edited by MadScotsman

[quote name='MadScotsman' date='12 February 2010 - 09:57 PM' timestamp='1266011865' post='2178175']
I know mate but I'm flaming my guys for being idiots in back channels as a good MoFA does. ;) I just don't get the whole posturing from either side when it comes to battles. I have hired, and fired the best generals my poor nation can buy, not to mention had my SDI staff nicked by PC - but I don't come on here and gloat like a hardman when things go my way.

Respect between National Leaders, not to mention Alliance Leaders can go a long way. It's called class

But I guess, some feel the need to compensate for their lack of national leadership to their nation or whatever... maybe?
[/quote]

Indeed good sir, the aliment afflicting class and decorum seems to have swept through our world at a pandemic rate.
On another note, don't get to put off with the people running your SDI, I'd trade all the first born in my nation right this moment for even a poorly operating SDI.

See you when this radio active cloud settles and if not I will see you on the other side :P

Why all the hate?

I salute the guys from both BAPs and Valhalla I am engaging. We have a good bit of banter and honours are roughly even sofar. Both sides have lost some and won some, neither are crying or throwing teddies from the pram. Rather they are enjoying themselves and helping casualty totals.

Lets talk about who fought hardest and best once it is over as only then will the results be in. And even then they mean nought due to the array of other competitors involved.

For now embrace the chaos and pray it lasts.

M6

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='12 February 2010 - 10:01 PM' timestamp='1266012111' post='2178186']
Indeed good sir, the aliment afflicting class and decorum seems to have swept through our world at a pandemic rate.
On another note, don't get to put off with the people running your SDI, I'd trade all the first born in my nation right this moment for even a poorly operating SDI.

See you when this radio active cloud settles and if not I will see you on the other side :P
[/quote]

Very true about the SDI crew, but I paid them a lot of money to have a better ratio of 1:1, which was working until those evil PC guys stole them and forced me to replace my tried and tested team with just out of high school punks.

It is just the shame our nations burn, it would have been good to go down in a blaze of glory against an \m/ nation or two...

[quote name='MadScotsman' date='12 February 2010 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1266012785' post='2178198']
Very true about the SDI crew, but I paid them a lot of money to have a better ratio of 1:1, which was working until those evil PC guys stole them and forced me to replace my tried and tested team with just out of high school punks.

It is just the shame our nations burn, it would have been good to go down in a blaze of glory against an \m/ nation or two...
[/quote]
All things come full circle :P

Fire cleanses, the fruit that regrows is often more delicious than that which was lost.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='12 February 2010 - 12:41 PM' timestamp='1265978508' post='2177459']
Perhaps you should instruct Lord Emares on how to properly win a ground assault before making such childish claims.
[/quote]

That would have been a miscalculation of how many soldiers you had deployed...I thought you had a lot less than you had, so I'd only deployed enough to deal with that. Mistakes happen *shrugs*

[quote name='Lord Emares' date='12 February 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1266014873' post='2178234']
That would have been a miscalculation of how many soldiers you had deployed...I thought you had a lot less than you had, so I'd only deployed enough to deal with that. Mistakes happen *shrugs*
[/quote]
Dude, last night I had 15,0000 of my finest ready for deployment, imagine my surprise when I realized I had only issued orders for 1500 :blink:
They still carried out their mission even though there combat effectiveness was severely downgraded, heck they almost broke even :P

War, what a mess us politicos make of it.

[quote name='Caliph' date='12 February 2010 - 03:16 AM' timestamp='1265944619' post='2176226']
Keep up the tough talk when you don't even both launching Ground Attacks. I got the CM's and Bombing runs, but no GA's?
[/quote]
I was fighting 5 nations then, now its two and that was your @$& I handed you today ;)

[quote name='Alterego' date='12 February 2010 - 03:02 PM' timestamp='1266015736' post='2178256']
I was fighting 5 nations then, now its two and that was your @$& I handed you today ;)
[/quote]
Yeah, congrats on coming out and performing all the attacks.

With all the nukes I've eaten in the past few months you'd think my SDI crew would be a bit too experienced to let the first nuke go through, but ..eh, I'll get you back tonight :D

Edit:

[quote name='Raider' date='12 February 2010 - 03:02 PM' timestamp='1266015751' post='2178257']
I have nothing to add to this thread except to say that I want Caliph's sig. It's awesome.
[/quote]

Edited by Caliph