Announcement from \m/

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='11 February 2010 - 08:46 AM' timestamp='1265877962' post='2174351']
Drone?!! Are you serious? I left an alliance to fight for an ideal, and that alliance betrayed the alliance I left, (and hoped they would stay out of the conflict in my absence.) (EDIT: I had been a member of the former alliance for 2 years!)/edit Then I went back to the alliance that was obviously going to be gang banged.

Porker, you are the drone, and calling me that is an oxymoron. My nation, and myself think for myself. Those that know me will tell you this without any hesitance. I doubt you could say the same.

I saw you get your $@! whipped while I was in NpO, (27kNS to 8Kns) I hope that trend continues.
[/quote]
And yet, you still drone along, you forgot to mention disbanding in this lastest rant of yours.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='10 February 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1265878373' post='2174358']
And yet, you still drone along, you forgot to mention disbanding in this lastest rant of yours.
[/quote]

Stating an opinion is rather different then being a drone...maybe you are a bit sensitive about the issue, and retaliate with the common response. (like a drone.)
Not my fault, but continue at will.

EDIT:
Forget the oxy, you are just a moron.

Edited by Chalaskan

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='11 February 2010 - 08:58 AM' timestamp='1265878711' post='2174362']
Stating an opinion is rather different then being a drone...maybe you are a bit sensitive about the issue, and retaliate with the common response. (like a drone.)
Not my fault, but continue at will.
[/quote]
Oh your rant far exceeded "stating an opinion" but you do amuse me, please continue. Although you do disappoint, thats two replies in a row without droning on about disbanding.

Edited by Merrie Melodies

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='11 February 2010 - 09:17 AM' timestamp='1265876235' post='2174318']
considering this war started because of them, and ideals were lost in the fray due to some dumb moves on both sides...I understand. I really am curious if they would have disbanded had they been left to their own accords. Nice to see the bandwagon though...err not. But expected.
[/quote]
Yeah who would have thought attacking an alliance would activate its treaties?

How is this declaration a bandwagon? Do you even know what the word means? Or do you simply post that in every declaration that's not in your favor?

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='11 February 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1265879064' post='2174366']
Oh your rant far exceeded "stating an opinion" but you do amuse me, please continue. Although you do disappoint, thats two replies in a roll without droning on about disbanding.
[/quote]

Maybe that is because I am not a drone? O wai...you left the actual debate out of the picture....imagine that. Please continue with your back stagger. My first post was nothing more then my opinion, but that may be hard to see when you are looking to your friends for their opinion before forming your own.

[quote name='neneko' date='11 February 2010 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1265879121' post='2174367']
Yeah who would have thought attacking an alliance would activate its treaties?

How is this declaration a bandwagon? Do you even know what the word means? Or do you simply post that in every declaration that's not in your favor?
[/quote]

Nice sidestep. But I will be happy to take on your endeavor. I post MY opinion, regardless of those in my favor. I hailed FOK half an hour ago...but wai...that doesn't coincide with your logic.

Regardless, you never countered anything I said/posted. I expect that from you though.

Gain some wisdom and I may take you seriously.

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='11 February 2010 - 10:16 AM' timestamp='1265879783' post='2174378']
Nice sidestep. But I will be happy to take on your endeavor. I post MY opinion, regardless of those in my favor. I hailed FOK half an hour ago...but wai...that doesn't coincide with your logic.

Regardless, you never countered anything I said/posted. I expect that from you though.

Gain some wisdom and I may take you seriously.
[/quote]
No I didn't counter any of the points you made in your post. What were those exactly? That \m/ might have disbanded if nobody would have helped them? I doubt many alliances have what it takes to pull a FAN so that point is moot.

The other point was that this was supposedly a bandwagon. Although \m/ was already in this war on another front so I don't see how that makes even a little sense.

I care very little about who you hail. Just find it funny how you somehow get this declaration to a bandwagon.

Did I miss any other great points you made? If so please point them out to me.

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='11 February 2010 - 02:17 AM' timestamp='1265876235' post='2174318']
considering this war started because of them, and ideals were lost in the fray due to some dumb moves on both sides...I understand. I really am curious if they would have disbanded had they been left to their own accords. Nice to see the bandwagon though...err not. But expected.
[/quote]
We have fought in 3 wars since our reformation on Christmas of last year.

Still waiting on that disbandment. :awesome:

[quote name='Buffalo Niagara' date='11 February 2010 - 05:37 AM' timestamp='1265866659' post='2174068']
wow...nobody seems to realize it yet Valhalla is having a blast taking on casualties...
[/quote]
Not as much as BAPS :awesome:

Hey Val we should compare casualties after the war :)

Oh and hailz to more soft targets for us o/

[quote name='Huang Ti' date='11 February 2010 - 10:16 AM' timestamp='1265883417' post='2174444']
Not as much as BAPS :awesome:

Hey Val we should compare casualties after the war :)

Oh and hailz to more soft targets for us o/
[/quote]
Personally, I wouldn't call a veteran alliance with 600 nukes a soft target, but hey, whatever floats your boat and makes you sleep better at night.

You'll just wake up to a nuclear attack and a surprise from your "soft targets".

[quote name='Starfox101' date='11 February 2010 - 08:53 PM' timestamp='1265885597' post='2174473']
Personally, I wouldn't call a veteran alliance with 600 nukes a soft target, but hey, whatever floats your boat and makes you sleep better at night.

You'll just wake up to a nuclear attack and a surprise from your "soft targets".
[/quote]
Everyone's getting hit by nukes these days, and BAPS have the most % of the alliance in anarchy, most likely due to nukes :P

600 nukes these days isn't much either, considering the 1000's that some alliances had before the war (FAN, NpO, TOP, IRON etc), and it's not like neither Valhalla or BAPS aren't veteran alliances themselves :P

[quote name='Starfox101' date='11 February 2010 - 10:53 AM' timestamp='1265885597' post='2174473']

[/quote]

Well when the "veterans" you send in have warchests like this:

[quote]Total Money: $16,815,132[/quote]

[quote name='Lord Emares' date='11 February 2010 - 11:12 AM' timestamp='1265886731' post='2174488']
Well when the "veterans" you send in have warchests like this:

[/quote]
That's a pointless number without a nation strength attached to it.

Money doesn't have much to do with veteran status, either. Nor does one nation make an entire alliance. I have more money than the BAPS guy I'm fighting and I got rocked by Polar, and he has double my Infra. Does this mean BAPS is terrible at war? Apparently, BAPS are not veterans. Sorry, guys.

More lamenting the fact that you would send in a 4k infra nation with no SDI and a warchest like that against a nation with a WRC, MP and SDI and nearly 1.5k more infra than said attacker...

Nation in question: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=267681
Nation attacked: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=197861

Nations @ 4k infra with Warchests like that should be spending time in Peace Mode getting their WC built up.

[quote name='R3nowned' date='11 February 2010 - 11:04 AM' timestamp='1265886247' post='2174483']
Everyone's getting hit by nukes these days, and BAPS have the most % of the alliance in anarchy, most likely due to nukes :P

600 nukes these days isn't much either, considering the 1000's that some alliances had before the war (FAN, NpO, TOP, IRON etc), and it's not like neither Valhalla or BAPS aren't veteran alliances themselves :P
[/quote]
We also have 1.8 million NS and aren't a sanctioned alliance. You can't really compare us to alliances that had 10 times our nation strength pre-war.

[quote name='Lord Emares' date='11 February 2010 - 11:25 AM' timestamp='1265887534' post='2174502']
More lamenting the fact that you would send in a 4k infra nation with no SDI and a warchest like that against a nation with a WRC, MP and SDI and nearly 1.5k more infra than said attacker...

Nation in question: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=267681
Nation attacked: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=197861

Nations @ 4k infra with Warchests like that should be spending time in Peace Mode getting their WC built up.
[/quote]
While that is true, Marx is going in, in a support position. He's not there to single-handedly overwhelm you. I'm sure he'll be fine, as well. Marx is pretty scrappy, and doesn't mind taking a blow.

[quote name='Nobody Expects' date='11 February 2010 - 11:29 AM' timestamp='1265887791' post='2174506']
Having \m/ fill my slots will be a vacation :P

We promise we won't make you disband though, we don't believe in that, so don't worry!
[/quote]
Yes, you're certainly in a position to disband us, with that NS freefall and incredibly high anarchy percentage.

[quote name='Starfox101' date='11 February 2010 - 11:39 AM' timestamp='1265888362' post='2174511']
Yes, you're certainly in a position to disband us, with that NS freefall and incredibly high anarchy percentage.
[/quote]

What part of nuclear war and anarchy is beyond your comprehension? 100% of our targets are being nuked and 100% of those of us not in PM are being nuked.......that's the way it works, its a nukefest, after ruling your nation this long even you should be able to grasp that.

Edited by Nobody Expects

[quote name='Nobody Expects' date='11 February 2010 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1265888484' post='2174513']
What part of nuclear war is beyond your comprehension?
[/quote]
With respect i do believe Starfox readily comprehends the pitfalls of combat (Nuclear or otherwise), he has afterall fought in more than a few conflicts ;)

Well, I already know that since an \m/ member attacked me after the update.

You know? lately I was thinking that where do I have to drop all these nukes? I had 3 wars and I thought it wasn't enough.

Now I have the chance to throw 4 nukes a day.

May your 3 handed people glow green. See you guys in the battlefield.

o/ BAPS

o/ All other alliances dare to attack BAPS