Announcement from \m/

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='R3nowned' date='11 February 2010 - 05:33 AM' timestamp='1265866380' post='2174042']
war wagon? Lol

Sounds like bandwagon instead (although it can't exactly be called that because of direct treaties)

:(( Being late :((
[/quote]

Late, did you say late? My good sir we where there when the first shot in this shindig was sent down range :P

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='11 February 2010 - 05:33 AM' timestamp='1265866388' post='2174043']
This just made my day welcome to the fray \m/ my nukes are shined up to plant in your nations.
[/quote]

I'd like to say we were going to return the favor but atlas we are to lazy to polish out nukes, so you just have yo accept them as is, dirty but potent.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='11 February 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1265867486' post='2174121']
Late, did you say late? My good sir we where there when the first shot in this shindig was sent down range :P
[/quote]
True that, unless you say that this is a different war :P

[quote name='Atanatar' date='11 February 2010 - 01:13 AM' timestamp='1265868818' post='2174173']
Who cares if it's the same war or not? A week ago we were at war, and 2 before that we were in an entirely seperate war. It's getting a little silly with how much combat testing we're getting.
[/quote]

Yeah but...kinda need to work on that quad attack on the initial assault...ya'll are so rusty not even WD-40 is going to help. :ph34r:

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='11 February 2010 - 06:26 AM' timestamp='1265869591' post='2174188']
Yeah but...kinda need to work on that quad attack on the initial assault...ya'll are so rusty not even WD-40 is going to help. :ph34r:
[/quote]
I forgot to pass the LSA around, my bad.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='11 February 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1265867711' post='2174129']
I'd like to say we were going to return the favor but atlas we are to lazy to polish out nukes, so you just have yo accept them as is, dirty but potent.
[/quote]
works for me see you out there.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='10 February 2010 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1265866436' post='2174049']
About time.
[/quote]

considering this war started because of them, and ideals were lost in the fray due to some dumb moves on both sides...I understand. I really am curious if they would have disbanded had they been left to their own accords. Nice to see the bandwagon though...err not. But expected.

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='11 February 2010 - 08:17 AM' timestamp='1265876235' post='2174318']
considering this war started because of them, and ideals were lost in the fray due to some dumb moves on both sides...I understand. I really am curious if they would have disbanded had they been left to their own accords. Nice to see the bandwagon though...err not. But expected.
[/quote]
HAHAHAHAHA LMAO, umm no, go away little drone.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='10 February 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1265877053' post='2174334']
HAHAHAHAHA LMAO, umm no, go away little drone.
[/quote]

Drone?!! Are you serious? I left an alliance to fight for an ideal, and that alliance betrayed the alliance I left, (and hoped they would stay out of the conflict in my absence.) (EDIT: I had been a member of the former alliance for 2 years!)/edit Then I went back to the alliance that was obviously going to be gang banged.

Porker, you are the drone, and calling me that is an oxymoron. My nation, and myself think for myself. Those that know me will tell you this without any hesitance. I doubt you could say the same.

I saw you get your $@! whipped while I was in NpO, (27kNS to 8Kns) I hope that trend continues.

Edited by Chalaskan