Announcement from \m/

[quote name='chefjoe' date='11 February 2010 - 04:27 PM' timestamp='1265923661' post='2175511']
So this is a continuation of the first war by your own words? hmmm and here I saw pages and pages of elawyer spin by your side saying this was a seperate conflict. Guess not? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I said conflict. This whole mess is a conflict but it's obvious there are 2 separate wars going on. The first one peaced out, but it still did happen.

[quote]

Actually yeah. If one has a chunk of cash losing infra means nothing, Also when one is majorly outgunned, one has to play to ones strengths, which in this case would be our tech and .mil wonder advantage we have once we shed enough NS in infra to be able to drop down and hit the lower/mid ranks. This is when WE shall have the advantage.

So yeap with a viable path and plan to deal with things in place and plenty of cash with no care about our pixels, I would say we are far from your picture of 'beaten down' regardless of your hopes WC.
[/quote]

I really don't care if valhalla gets beaten down or not to be honest. I haven't given you guys any thought in years. "beaten down" refers to losing ns/infra/tech. You've lost 2/3 of those a lot by your won admission, therefore you've been beaten down. Whether you have an "advantage" now or not is irrelevant.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='chefjoe' date='11 February 2010 - 08:34 PM' timestamp='1265920475' post='2175412']
Pound on us some more?

lmao

Have you even LOOKED at the situtation? There isnt much left to 'pound'. Most of our infra is gone.

In other words, we have nothing more left to lose(WOOT!) and now we get to focus SOLELY on GIVING damage to those NOT yet 'pounded' that you send against us.

'pound some more'.......lol seriously im rollin here......

So yeap PC saved you guys for the 'good' time lulz.
[/quote]
I will endeavor to take a closer look, although I am pretty sure you guys are still in better shape than us :P

[quote name='Kryievla' date='11 February 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1265923397' post='2175505']
No slight at \m/, there just isn't [b]much to do on this front but be a nuke placeholder[/b]. We're happy to oblige tho' ;)

Fighting longer? Not sure how you figure that or even why that matters tbh.
[/quote]
I have no illusions, your statement is true. If being a nuke place holder is what it takes to assist our allies, we in \m/ do so happily.
o/ PC

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='11 February 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1265923947' post='2175520']
I said conflict. This whole mess is a conflict but it's obvious there are 2 separate wars going on. The first one peaced out, but it still did happen. [/quote]

Ahh I was waiting for the elawyer semantics. Nice to see you are predictable :)

[quote]I really don't care if valhalla gets beaten down or not to be honest. I haven't given you guys any thought in years. [b]"beaten down" refers to losing ns/infra/tech.[/b] You've lost 2/3 of those a lot by your won admission, therefore you've been beaten down. Whether you have an "advantage" now or not is irrelevant.
[/quote]

So everytime a person raids they get 'beaten down'? Cuz im pretty sure one of those actions will occur generaly during said action. So in that case by your own definition of 'beaten down' PC and \m/ got smoked and 'beaten down' the minute they raided that alliance(w/e the hell its name was) to start this 'single conflict with 2 seperate wars schism'? Oooook then..... :rolleyes:

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='Kryievla' date='11 February 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1265923397' post='2175505']
No slight at \m/, there just isn't much to do on this front but be a nuke placeholder. We're happy to oblige tho' ;)
[/quote]

And to think mother said that nuclear placeholder university was a waste of my talents. :P

[quote name='chefjoe' date='11 February 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1265923661' post='2175511']
So this is a continuation of the first war by your own words? hmmm and here [b]I saw pages and pages of elawyer spin by your side saying this was a seperate conflict[/b]. Guess not? :rolleyes:

Actually yeah. If one has a chunk of cash losing infra means nothing, Also when one is majorly outgunned, one has to play to ones strengths, which in this case would be our tech and .mil wonder advantage we have once we shed enough NS in infra to be able to drop down and hit the lower/mid ranks. This is when WE shall have the advantage.

So yeap with a viable path and plan to deal with things in place and plenty of cash with no care about our pixels, I would say we are far from your picture of 'beaten down' regardless of your hopes WC.
[/quote]
We have no side in this, we are here for a tremendous friends Poison Clan, to say there are sides to us would mean that we are now aligned with Polaris who as of a week back were beating the snot out of us.

My opinion, this is the same conflict, no e-lawyering can get around the fact that NSO has been in war continuously since their declaration in support of Polaris. TOP and Iron simply opened another front while the first one was winding down.

Everyone who runs around talking smack about how good they or their alliance is at war needs to take a moment and pay homage to NSO, they have been the true badasses of this war.

Edited by Merrie Melodies

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='11 February 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1265926933' post='2175654']
We have no side in this, we are here for a tremendous friends Poison Clan, to say there are sides to us would mean that we are now aligned with Polaris who as of a week back were beating the snot out of us.

My opinion, this is the same conflict, no e-lawyering can get around the fact that NSO has been in war continuously since their declaration in support of Polaris. TOP and Iron simply opened another front while the first one was winding down.

[b]Everyone who runs around talking smack about how good they or their alliance is at war needs to take a moment and pay homage to NSO, they have been the true badasses of this war.[/b]
[/quote]
I dont know about bowing before the sith but definatly got to hand it too them.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='11 February 2010 - 02:22 PM' timestamp='1265926933' post='2175654']

Everyone who runs around talking smack about how good they or their alliance is at war needs to take a moment and pay homage to NSO, they have been the true badasses of this war.
[/quote]

Just to clarify Merrie, when I said 'your side' etc I wasnt refering to \m/ or its sides or if its even on one. I was refering to WC, whom imo IS staunchly on a 'side' and playing cheerleader for said 'side'.

Apologies for the confusion.

[quote name='chefjoe' date='11 February 2010 - 10:29 PM' timestamp='1265927399' post='2175678']
Just to clarify Merrie, when I said 'your side' etc I wasnt refering to \m/ or its sides or if its even on one. I was refering to WC, whom imo IS staunchly on a 'side' and playing cheerleader for said 'side'.

Apologies for the confusion.
[/quote]
Thanks for the clarification, we are here for PC, I suspect much like yourself we are enjoying seeing several different groups on either side getting walloped :D

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='11 February 2010 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1265927956' post='2175707']
Thanks for the clarification, we are here for PC, [b]I suspect much like yourself we are enjoying seeing several different groups on either side getting walloped :D[/b][/quote]

This I can agree with 100%, hell ill even nuke us some popcorn(tosses a handfull outside the bunker) in order to watch the festivities with :D

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='11 February 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1265922257' post='2175459']
Fighting longer more in relation to this whole conflict that started off a couple weeks ago. Not really hard to follow now is it?[/quote]

Not really...\m/ has had a hard month:

1/12 - 2,357,601
1/19 - 2,314,572
1/26 - 1,937,711
2/2 - 1,808,465
2/9 - 1,847,497

The low point was 1/28 when they fell a bit below 1.8 mill. As for Valhalla...

2/2 - 2,748,009
2/9 - 1,655,834

Given that we were outnumbered the moment we attacked FAN in support of IRON, and that other alliances besides \m/ have piled on since, we're holding up rather well.

[quote]Oh yeah, there's no infra left from your nations so that means you've not been beaten down, right? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Actually as some of us fall down the NS scale, we're finding less experienced people with fewer wonders, improvements and smaller warchests taste like chicken. I just hope they save me some. :(

[quote name='Alterego' date='11 February 2010 - 08:39 AM' timestamp='1265895558' post='2174648']
white peace isnt a surrender.
[/quote]

[quote name='Alterego' date='11 February 2010 - 08:53 AM' timestamp='1265896429' post='2174672']
UJW: /m\ ran away, GOONS sat in peace. No support and 1st war: Surrender
BAPS war: White peace
Karma war: White peace

[ooc]was typing this when axel posted, didnt see it before posting[ooc]
[/quote]
You realize we achieved white peace from NpO, right? Or does that not apply to us? We dug in, PC came to our aid, and we fought until we were satisfied. Oh, I guess that's running away.

Kindly return to your cave.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='11 February 2010 - 05:03 PM' timestamp='1265936595' post='2175986']
Not really...\m/ has had a hard month:

1/12 - 2,357,601
1/19 - 2,314,572
1/26 - 1,937,711
2/2 - 1,808,465
2/9 - 1,847,497

The low point was 1/28 when they fell a bit below 1.8 mill. As for Valhalla...

2/2 - 2,748,009
2/9 - 1,655,834

Given that we were outnumbered the moment we attacked FAN in support of IRON, and that other alliances besides \m/ have piled on since, we're holding up rather well.

[/quote]
You do realize \m/ was outnumbered the moment Polaris declared on us, right?

And that \m/ faced off against Polar, right? A 14 mill NS alliance vs a 2.2 million NS alliance? With more than 200 members than us, right?

Both of our alliances have been beaten up. The thing is we have friends in this war, Poison Clan, who had our backs with no questions asked. Therefore we have their backs, no questions asked.

As I'm sure Valhalla feels the same way about certain alliances.

So lets get back to nuking each other and stop with the "my alliance is fighting harder than yours is" argument.

[quote name='Alterego' date='11 February 2010 - 05:53 AM' timestamp='1265896429' post='2174672']
You said you never surrendered but you had multiple nations. I took that to mean you refused to surrender and let your nation die.

UJW: /m\ ran away, GOONS sat in peace. No support and 1st war: Surrender
BAPS war: White peace
Karma war: White peace

[ooc]was typing this when axel posted, didnt see it before posting[ooc]
[/quote]
Keep up the tough talk when you don't even both launching Ground Attacks. I got the CM's and Bombing runs, but no GA's?

You do realize you know nothing of the wars you speak of. Oh wait, you have 1,783.35, that must mean you suck at growing your nation, right?

To be taken seriously, try learning the history of which you speak of, before speaking of it again.

[quote name='The AUT' date='11 February 2010 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1265944828' post='2176232']
To Xander: If \m/'s looking to gain Valhalla's attention then I feel bad for you son, Valhalla has 99 problems but \m/ isn't one.
[/quote]
You felt proud of that when you thought of it, didn't you?

[quote name='The AUT' date='11 February 2010 - 07:20 PM' timestamp='1265944828' post='2176232']
To Xander: If \m/'s looking to gain Valhalla's attention then I feel bad for you son, Valhalla has 99 problems but \m/ isn't one.
[/quote]
Keep our name out of your mouth and we'll keep it the same.

For someone who doesn't like us much, you should sure talk about us a lot.

[quote name='Caliph' date='12 February 2010 - 03:16 AM' timestamp='1265944619' post='2176226']
Keep up the tough talk when you don't even both launching Ground Attacks. I got the CM's and Bombing runs, but no GA's?

You do realize you know nothing of the wars you speak of. Oh wait, you have 1,783.35, that must mean you suck at growing your nation, right?

To be taken seriously, try learning the history of which you speak of, before speaking of it again.
[/quote]

\m/ is without a doubt the worst exponents of war we have had the fortune to find on the battlefield to date. They talk the talk, but they cant even crawl the walk.

o/ PC
o/ The INT

Who at least can do it right.

[quote name='Nobody Expects' date='12 February 2010 - 08:45 AM' timestamp='1265964349' post='2177309']
\m/ is without a doubt the worst exponents of war we have had the fortune to find on the battlefield to date. They talk the talk, but they cant even crawl the walk.

o/ PC
o/ The INT

[/quote]
Say what? Do you have some data to support that claim or are you just talking out your $@!?

[quote name='Nobody Expects' date='12 February 2010 - 03:45 AM' timestamp='1265964349' post='2177309']

o/ PC
o/ The INT

[/quote]
This is where the rest of the world says "prove it" it takes more than blind hate of a fine alliance to verify said claims

[quote name='Nobody Expects' date='12 February 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1265964349' post='2177309']

o/ PC
o/ The INT

[/quote]
U mad?

It seems we're doing something right to have you so shook you pull statements like these out of thin air.

That is, unless you have some statistics you'd like to share with the rest of the class before we flunk you?

[quote name='Nobody Expects' date='12 February 2010 - 08:45 AM' timestamp='1265964349' post='2177309']

o/ PC
o/ The INT

[/quote]
For a second there, I thought you were going to say we were the worst opponents you ever had. Luckily, you called us exponents. It doesn't make sense why we are the worst number ever, but why are we the worst?

Either way, for all this talk about how great BAPS is, and how terrible and poor \m/ is, I pretty thoroughly trashed the 2 BAPS guys I'm fighting today. Money can't buy victories, I guess. Or your way out of nuclear anarchy.

[quote name='Nobody Expects' date='12 February 2010 - 03:45 AM' timestamp='1265964349' post='2177309']

o/ PC
o/ The INT

[/quote]

Perhaps you should instruct Lord Emares on how to properly win a ground assault before making such childish claims.

Edited by Emperor Marx