Announcement from \m/

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='11 February 2010 - 09:44 PM' timestamp='1265888654' post='2174517']
With respect i do believe Starfox readily comprehends the pitfalls of combat (Nuclear or otherwise), he has afterall fought in more than a few conflicts ;)
[/quote]
With respect, I think he's missing the point that a successful nuke = anarchy, and thus, the amount of people anarchied in an alliance that is 100% using nukes and being nuked is irrelevant.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Starfox101' date='11 February 2010 - 10:53 AM' timestamp='1265885597' post='2174473']
Personally, I wouldn't call a veteran alliance with 600 nukes a soft target, but hey, whatever floats your boat and makes you sleep better at night.

You'll just wake up to a nuclear attack and a surprise from your "soft targets".
[/quote]
If you are referring to \m/ you are 2 months old and not a veteran alliance.

[quote name='Alterego' date='11 February 2010 - 12:23 PM' timestamp='1265890991' post='2174559']
[/quote]

It's an alliance full of veteran members, that was formed via the merge of several veteran alliances. You're splitting hairs so thin right now you may accidentally split the atom.

[quote name='Alterego' date='11 February 2010 - 07:23 AM' timestamp='1265890991' post='2174559']
[/quote]

He's referring to their "veteran status" as members playing this game and their past alliances dating back to IS? I think there were somewhere before that too. :ph34r:

Edited by Emperor Brutus

[quote name='Nobody Expects' date='11 February 2010 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1265888484' post='2174513']
What part of nuclear war and anarchy is beyond your comprehension? 100% of our targets are being nuked and 100% of those of us not in PM are being nuked.......that's the way it works, its a nukefest, after playing the game this long even you should be able to grasp that.
[/quote]
Did you also know Michael Jackson died and that the Saints won the Super Bowl?

You missed the entire point of my statement. I merely stated you are losing this conflict, and will not be in a position to be disbanding us. I know he was thinking he was funny, but it was incredibly retarded given your position. Even someone such as yourself should be able to understand that, I would assume.

[quote name='Starfox101' date='11 February 2010 - 12:40 PM' timestamp='1265892055' post='2174576']
Did you also know Michael Jackson died and that the Saints won the Super Bowl?

You missed the entire point of my statement. I merely stated you are losing this conflict, and will not be in a position to be disbanding us. I know he was thinking he was funny, but it was incredibly retarded given your position. Even someone such as yourself should be able to understand that, I would assume.
[/quote]
LOL someones feelings are hurt. Want a hug? lmao. I thought the veterinarians in /m\ were made of sterner stuff. If you wanted to make a fight of it you should have came in last week instead of waiting until we were already fighting 6 alliances, but as /m\ is a veteran raider of small alliances we know you dont like getting hurt.

Edited by Alterego

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Burbank. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Total Money: $8,638,363

Another well prepared, brave \m/ Warmaster I see Starfox..........

[quote name='Nobody Expects' date='11 February 2010 - 01:10 PM' timestamp='1265893805' post='2174608']
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Burbank. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

[/quote]
Look you dont get it! veteran doesnt mean lots of casualties or lots of money or being an effective fighter or having a decent nation. It just means veteran, do you not get that?

[quote name='Alterego' date='11 February 2010 - 12:46 PM' timestamp='1265892384' post='2174582']
LOL someones feelings are hurt. Want a hug? lmao. I thought the veterinarians in /m\ were made of sterner stuff. If you wanted to make a fight of it you should have came in last week instead of waiting until we were already fighting 6 alliances, but as /m\ is a veteran raider of small alliances we know you dont like getting hurt.
[/quote]
I hate being attacked and fighting wars. You've got me all figured out. I'll see you when you're surrendering Alter, for what, a third time?

[quote name='Nobody Expects' date='11 February 2010 - 01:10 PM' timestamp='1265893805' post='2174608']

[/quote]
Funny thing is, I have more money than the BAPS nation that spied on me and got that. Perhaps you should worry about yourselves before us.

[quote name='Alterego' date='11 February 2010 - 01:18 PM' timestamp='1265894333' post='2174616']
Look you dont get it! veteran doesnt mean lots of casualties or lots of money or being an effective fighter or having a decent nation. It just means veteran, do you not get that?
[/quote]
Really?

I was #1 in attacking and total casualties at one point in the game. Unlike you though, I don't surrender, so I've gone through a few nations.

You're also about as funny as George Lopez. Take that as you want.

[quote name='Starfox101' date='11 February 2010 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1265894622' post='2174623']
I hate being attacked and fighting wars. You've got me all figured out. I'll see you when you're surrendering Alter, for what, a third time?

Funny thing is, I have more money than the BAPS nation that spied on me and got that. Perhaps you should worry about yourselves before us.
[/quote]

He has twice what you have, and will have 15m in aid awaiting collection, plus his nation's barely 6 mths old, he doesn't claim to be a veteran like you....though oddly enough he has more money than the veteran......and the same number of wonders.....

The word veteran usually implies competence, as such I am unsure whether we can call you a veteran!

Edited by Nobody Expects

[quote name='Starfox101' date='11 February 2010 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1265894622' post='2174623']
I'll see you when you're surrendering Alter, for what, a third time?
[/quote]
white peace isnt a surrender.

[quote name='Starfox101' date='11 February 2010 - 01:26 PM' timestamp='1265894814' post='2174631']
Really?

I was #1 in attacking and total casualties at one point in the game. Unlike you though, I don't surrender, so I've gone through a few nations.
[/quote]
Running away is worse than a surrender, getting beaten right off the planet multiple times is a pathetic achievement.

[quote name='Nobody Expects' date='11 February 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1265894826' post='2174632']
He has twice what you have, and will have 15m in aid awaiting collection, plus he's barely 6 mths old in this game, he doesn't claim to be a veteran like you....though oddly enough he has more money than the veteran......and the same number of wonders.....

The word veteran usually implies competence, as such I am unsure whether we can call you a veteran!
[/quote]
I'd like to see what he has. I wasn't able to spy due to full slots, I just assumed based off what he lost in land battles. I guess I'm the fool.

Anyway, if your point is that I suck at nation building, that should be a given considering my record high on Infra is 3,999.99.

I've been in a year long resistance movement and have been nuked over ten times in the past two wars while fighting stronger nations with no backup, sue me.

[quote name='Alterego' date='11 February 2010 - 01:39 PM' timestamp='1265895558' post='2174648']
white peace isnt a surrender.

Running away is worse than a surrender, getting beaten right off the planet multiple times is a pathetic achievement.
[/quote]
Where have I ever ran away from a fight? And are you saying you've never surrendered? Really, Alter?

Edit: Apologies for the double post, I'm on my Android and copy and paste is stupidly difficult.

Edited by Starfox101

[quote name='Starfox101' date='11 February 2010 - 01:41 PM' timestamp='1265895684' post='2174651']
Where have I ever ran away from a fight? And are you saying you've never surrendered? Really, Alter?
[/quote]
You said you never surrendered but you had multiple nations. I took that to mean you refused to surrender and let your nation die.

UJW: /m\ ran away, GOONS sat in peace. No support and 1st war: Surrender
BAPS war: White peace
Karma war: White peace

[ooc]was typing this when axel posted, didnt see it before posting[ooc]

Edited by Alterego

The warchest for a 8500 infra nation in \m/. I hope this war with \m/ take more than 1 week
[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Kokislong. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Total Money: $109,701,543

Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed. [/quote]

[quote name='hizzy' date='11 February 2010 - 09:38 AM' timestamp='1265899080' post='2174728']
probably the only time I'll ever say this.

hail va -... oh god. one second, I need to regroup.

hail valhalla!

/me pukes

it was worth it.
[/quote]
LOL HIZZY :wub: u too man

I had the same reaction in part 1 of this war or was it the othert war, I guess it depends on what day it is and what story the other side wishes to make of it, but i digress. I hailed STA and it hurt a bit but wounds heal, Chicks dig scars, Glory lasts forever.

\m/ Im going to make this short and sweet like PC you just came out of a spot you were getting stomped in so props for comming back in to a meat grinder. I will say however those who go Purplol I guess were so lulzy it takes 2/3s of the alliances involved in this conflict to beat on us. I was disapointed not to find a \m/ member occupying one of my slots. I doubt the two nordreichers will allow me out of nuke anarchy to declare on you guys so youll have to come to me.

Edited by Buds The Man