WAPA Nuke Policy in this war

andymac64

GUN was happy to keep to these terms, but WAPA insisted on breaking them multiple times. Each time, you'd claim you'd give your members a stern talking to, but you obviously aren't in control of your membership.

Between this and your supposed not being aware of 1TF's bandwagon train, I'm really starting to wonder about WAPA - you guys doing okay over there? If you want to get out of all this, just talk to us. Surrender terms will be reasonable and fair; we're nice folks when you're not launching nukes at us.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Auctor' date='11 February 2010 - 12:31 AM' timestamp='1265812277' post='2172563']
lol, asking WAPA to surrender :lol1:

someone's arrogant.
[/quote]
Have you seen their stats?

Plus, it's not like they didn't bandwagon on us using an oA treaty :rolleyes:. They can get out any time they want. We won't be imposing harsh terms.

[quote name='zenergy' date='10 February 2010 - 02:22 PM' timestamp='1265811777' post='2172554']
Between this and your supposed not being aware of 1TF's bandwagon train, I'm really starting to wonder about WAPA - you guys doing okay over there? If you want to get out of all this, just talk to us. Surrender terms will be reasonable and fair; we're nice folks when you're not launching nukes at us.
[/quote]

I love the name, the 1TF Bandwagon Train. :D

Back at you, I'm sure the alliances at war with you will be more than happy to offer you nice surrender terms. Come hit any of us up when you're ready and we'll sort something out.

As for the topic of nukes, let em fly WAPA.

[quote name='Auctor' date='11 February 2010 - 01:16 AM' timestamp='1265814964' post='2172612']
there's no saving you, is there?
[/quote]
What, what am I doing wrong?

There's no need for WAPA to be losing that NS is what I'm saying. Obviously, they'll keep losing it until they surrender, or we surrender. Which ever comes first.

Edited by R3nowned

WWPA were foolish to even think that this war was going to stay non-nuclear. Should have used them when the 25 hours were up. I know that's what I did early this morning. :v:

Edited by Boogeyman657

[quote name='Skippy' date='10 February 2010 - 10:18 AM' timestamp='1265797114' post='2172394']
The time where "Nukes were a weapon of last resort" is long gone. I'm amazed you still followed that old "tradition." WAPA needs to modernize :|
[/quote]
Yea we have been so lucky in our last wars with no nuclear deals ^^.

[quote name='Salmia' date='10 February 2010 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1265810147' post='2172530']
I sure you are Kilkenny. :wub:

But yeah, I am surprised WAPA tried to do a no nuclear war, I can respect you for that but those days are long past. To get anyone to agree to that is indeed very hard considering nukes have been flying since war was first declared.
[/quote]
It's our charter. We actually really haven't thought of it for a while.

[quote name='R3nowned' date='10 February 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1265815733' post='2172629']

There's no need for WAPA to be losing that NS is what I'm saying. Obviously, they'll keep losing it until they surrender, or we surrender. Which ever comes first.
[/quote]
Hey, were not stat lovers. -_-

[quote name='R3nowned' date='10 February 2010 - 10:28 AM' timestamp='1265815733' post='2172629']

[/quote]

You are in NATO govt? Because if you are thats just hilarious. Going about surrendering in such a tough guyish arrogant way. WAPA will never surrender to you.

[quote name='kpcurley' date='11 February 2010 - 02:02 AM' timestamp='1265817753' post='2172679']
You are in NATO govt? Because if you are thats just hilarious. Going about surrendering in such a tough guyish arrogant way. WAPA will never surrender to you.
[/quote]

It would be good next time if you could, you know, actually [i]check[/i]. He's not NATO govt.

[quote name='andymac64' date='10 February 2010 - 09:38 AM' timestamp='1265794724' post='2172367']
When TFD entered we offered the same terms. TFD refused and since then we have been happily eating a breakfast of a nuke from TFD followed by conventional attacks from NATO and GUN. Quite a painful way to start the day.
[/quote]

We are sorry for that, but considering accepting that agreement would be a suicide declaration. WAPA top nations outmatch us in infrastructure levels. Fighting only conventional wars would be impossible for us. On the other hand, we outmatch WAPA in tech per capita and WRCs (difference of 11 if I recall out of 18). Adding to that, WAPA's warchests - or lack of - make them fine targets to be put in bill lock through Nuclear Anarchy considering some of the nations with >12k infra have less than 10 million stored.

It is therefore in our best interest use nukes against you instead of allowing you to punch us to dead with your inflated numbers. When the choice of either being beaten to death or nuking you so we can have an advantage this war is presented to us... well, the answer is obvious :P

[quote name='Lusitan' date='10 February 2010 - 08:56 PM' timestamp='1265835394' post='2173127']
We are sorry for that, but considering accepting that agreement would be a suicide declaration. WAPA top nations outmatch us in infrastructure levels. Fighting only conventional wars would be impossible for us. On the other hand, we outmatch WAPA in tech per capita and WRCs (difference of 11 if I recall out of 18). Adding to that, WAPA's warchests - or lack of - make them fine targets to be put in bill lock through Nuclear Anarchy considering some of the nations with >12k infra have less than 10 million stored.

It is therefore in our best interest use nukes against you instead of allowing you to punch us to dead with your inflated numbers. When the choice of either being beaten to death or nuking you so we can have an advantage this war is presented to us... well, the answer is obvious :P
[/quote]

And we are not compaining.

Actually, this is much easier. Enjoy.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='10 February 2010 - 09:44 AM' timestamp='1265795049' post='2172369']
What did you expect really? Always nuke your enemies.
[/quote]
I feel like gagging because I agree with this. FYI: When you make a deal not to nuke its your allies who eat their extra nukes

[quote name='erikz' date='10 February 2010 - 06:26 AM' timestamp='1265804768' post='2172470']
Not using nukes is disrespecting towards admin. We should use all admin-given features.
[/quote]

I nominate Erikz for the "Incite Religious Propaganda" function.

[quote name='Ying Yang Mafia' date='10 February 2010 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1265861178' post='2173862']
WAPA I hope to God I never need you to come to my defense.
[/quote]
Why not we love you
WAPA HUGGLES ATHENS
hehe
and everybody this is my official song!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnupL42gmF4
MWAHAHA

[quote name='baskan' date='10 February 2010 - 08:07 PM' timestamp='1265861271' post='2173865']
this is my official song!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnupL42gmF4
MWAHAHA
[/quote]
In light of this new evidence The Phoenix Federation would like to issue a formal apology to the world community for the war crimes we are actively committing against WAPA gov.