Official Announcement from Citadel

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to repeat myself. This thread represents the death of something that all of us loved. So please show some dignity and respect. Personally I consider this akin to a funeral. We come here not to honor Citadel, but to bury it. Please be respectful while we do so.

Since some people are having trouble with that, so let me be clearer. If you can't say something nice, or at least neutral, it would be Greatly Appreciated is you didn't post.

[quote name='Neuromancer7' date='05 February 2010 - 06:03 AM' timestamp='1265349806' post='2160783']
Since some people are having trouble with that, so let me be clearer. If you can't say something nice, or at least neutral, it would be Greatly Appreciated is you didn't post.
[/quote]
Haters gonna hate, dude.

I could kind of tell this would happen, but still sad to actually see it. Good luck to all former Citadel signatories.

o/ TOP
o/ Argent
o/ Umbrella
o/ FCC
o/ Gremlins
o/ Old Guard
o/ Citadel

Remember the good times when thinking back to Citadel. :wub:

Signed,

Methrage, King of Citadel

[quote name='Sceptor o Sordidness' date='05 February 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1265348022' post='2160524']
I'm sad to see the Lux Aeterna go. The friendships formed and nurtured in the Citadel will stay with me always. There was good there. I will miss you.

[center]:wub: The Grämlins :wub:
:wub: The Order of the Paradox :wub:
:wub: Fifth Column Confederation :wub:
:wub: Old Guard :wub:
:wub: Argent :wub:[/center]

That is how I remember us. Ciao
[/quote]

That looks like a mushroom cloud, which is fitting for Citadel given that you, in the beginning, were most feared for them.

[quote name='Kowalski' date='04 February 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1265350101' post='2160823']
Haters gonna hate, dude.
[/quote]

Aptly put, and quite probably true.

But I'm still going to continue to politely ask people to have some respect. And I shall continue to do so as needed.

I remember seeing the founding of the Citadel and thinking well that will surely wreck NPO if they ever come for them. If I recall correctly GUARD had either just finished disbanding or a had yet to disband and had filled with with hope of a bipolar world yet. I may have been wrong about that, but Citadel surely played a part in the history of Bob for the last two years. Judging by the latest political directions that the signatories had taken it was looking like it would come to this. It is still sad to see and I wish all of the former signatories luck and that this must not of been easy.

[quote name='Floyd' date='04 February 2010 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1265350394' post='2160864']
I remember seeing the founding of the Citadel and thinking well that will surely wreck NPO if they ever come for them. If I recall correctly GUARD had either just finished disbanding or a had yet to disband and had filled with with hope of a bipolar world yet. I may have been wrong about that, but Citadel surely played a part in the history of Bob for the last two years. Judging by the latest political directions that the signatories had taken it was looking like it would come to this. It is still sad to see and I wish all of the former signatories luck and that this must not of been easy.
[/quote]
GAURD disbanded just prior to the UjW, and Citadel was created either as the UjW was wrapping up or just after it was finished.

It is always sad to certain blocs part ways. The Citadel is such a bloc.

Best of luck guys :)