Official Announcement from Citadel

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='pasquali' date='06 February 2010 - 02:13 AM' timestamp='1265422381' post='2162547']
Umbrella, I will likely never forgive you. You treated an ally worse than I would ever treat an enemy. The member nations of OG would have died for you, their ally, without hesitation and regardless of the enemy (as we're proving once again now).
[/quote]
Karma War?

This sucks. From almost the beginning of my nations existence I noticed in Citadel something special. I was inspired by their building prowess and their maturity in politics. I and my mates looked up to them and were inspired by them. It really does kill a little of the dream to see them fall apart, especially when their presence was most needed.

Anyway, o/ Citadel, you were truly the greatest bloc that I've seen in my time and you've given a heritage to CN that many in the future will strive to fulfill.

Edited by eyriq

I remember it was just yesterday that Syz and I were starting discussions to form a block of elite alliances with TOP/Grem at the core. We started discussions with OBR,OG and FCC a week or two later. I remember TOPs membership in WUT being the most debated topic in it's inception. After the UjW, we announced.

Back then nukes were a big deal, and we kept the market cornered on tech and high end nations for a long time. Now every alliance has 100 MPs and 1k nukes. It was a great bloc for a long time, the cornerstone of Bob politics for 2+ years, but it just became obsolete, fractured, and pulled in different directions. A sad day indeed for an original signer and founder like me.