Unofficial IRON announcement

brickyard

As IRON has graciously been presented surrender terms by FAN, I feel obligated to provide them the same courtesy.

We at IRON have been supremely enjoying ourselves while watching the solider of FAN fall dead to our guns. The Booze is flowing, the blow is plentiful, and we have stolen FANs worst hookers for our stables. But never let it be said that IRON doesn't have a heart. So I've figured that we'll let the FAN folks who don't have the intestinal fortitude to continue the fight have a way out. I hereby announce the following individual surrender terms to FAN nations.

1. Change AA to NPO
2. Decom all Wonders, Improvements, military, factories and work camps
3. Change your Facebook status to 'It's Complicated'. Do not reply to any inquisitions regarding what that means. If you do not have a facebook, creep the local library until someone leaves theirs logged in, and do it on theirs.
4. Send 50 Tech Liquid Mercury
5. Post a comment regarding your plans for the weekend on this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l89g_lKeq4M&feature=PlayList&p=D62CF000B8CCD794&index=50
6. Reply this this thread regarding the fact that the nation of Brickyard is in PM, and you totally want to nuke me.
7. ????
8. Profit.

This statement is by no means official, and is solely the terms for nations that may or may not be at war with Brickyard

Edited by brickyard

[quote name='Buckshorn' date='05 February 2010 - 01:44 AM' timestamp='1265334240' post='2159976']
VE all the way!
NpO and their allies going down!

But respect all the same.
[/quote]
What do VE and NpO have to do with this? lol

Edited by sethb

A failed attempt by myself to inject some humor into an all too serious war. (Posted in the wrong forum, should be moved out of alliance announcements, my mistake)

Also, I accept your surrender :awesome:

Edited by brickyard

[quote name='sethb' date='04 February 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1265334073' post='2159966']
Is this supposed to be funny or something...
[/quote]

I dunno. The AA change to NPO and the facebook status got a grin out of me at least.