Official LoSS Announcement

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Desert Ratz' date='03 February 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1265262707' post='2158240']
The Senate
Who cares right?
[/quote]
But...But....But....I am in the senate!!!!

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='03 February 2010 - 11:55 PM' timestamp='1265262954' post='2158270']
just about the time you think the bandwagon is running out of room...

Activating optional clauses? As if this war wasn't lopsided enough already. Not like LoSS makes [s]much[/s] any difference but still.
[/quote]

When has war ever been fair? You talk about the war being lopsided...you should probably run that up your chain of command all the way to those guys over in TOP that thought it would be a good idea to start this phase of the war. Make sure to tell them your concerns about the war being lopsided...maybe they won't laugh to hard. In war you fight the fight...you win or you lose. If your concerned about it being lopsided then your priorities are wrong. I learned that lesson, maybe you should as well.

[quote name='bigwoody' date='03 February 2010 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1265262825' post='2158255']
[img]http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2471/1461/31175730019_large.jpg[/img]

Swingin' a chain...

Guess TOOL was pounding Sparta even harder than I thought.
[/quote]

This made me lol hard. Just because it has been ages since I have seen that movie. "My name is Betty."

Its good to have allies such as LoSS, riding through thick and thin. No matter what they are there.

To those that know the history, it's no secret that I think some bad blood will always exist between myself and LoSS.

Nonetheless, in spite of the fact that bygones will never really truly be bygones... I welcome you to the battlefield LoSS.

Speak with your allies... Sparta has been slot hogging like pro's on the fronts that I am engaged in, without looking, I suspect things are little different on the TOOL front.

thanks for the hand LoSS!

[quote name='bigwoody' date='04 February 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1265262825' post='2158255']
Guess TOOL, [color="#0000FF"]IRON, TOP, THE Legion & OMFG were [/color]pounding Sparta even harder than I thought.
[/quote]

i fixed your quote for accuracy.

and were giving out as much as were taking :smug:

o/ NOIR
o/ LoSS

Edited by logan1

"light, hurts eyes. Hangover wont go away. Must...must KILL :nuke: "

[quote name='Desert Ratz' date='03 February 2010 - 10:51 PM' timestamp='1265262707' post='2158240']
The Senate
Who cares right?
[/quote]

I'll remember that one DR :) Kneel before the greatest Senate LoSS has ever had B-):nuke:

[quote name='Banned' date='04 February 2010 - 01:52 AM' timestamp='1265266377' post='2158458']
To those that know the history, it's no secret that I think some bad blood will always exist between myself and LoSS.

[/quote]
there's still bad blood? I thought by now we had moved on to mutual apathy...

EDIT: someone nuke Hunter!

Edited by Co God Ben

[quote name='Jens of the desert' date='04 February 2010 - 06:35 AM' timestamp='1265286917' post='2158714']
Goodbye TOOL :P
[/quote]

:( that hurt - what did we ever do to you V_V

[quote name='Krunk the Great' date='04 February 2010 - 08:11 AM' timestamp='1265292691' post='2158795']
Using old flags! Barbaric!!!

At least its a guy from that era posting right? (Uhh really, right?)

Happy Hunting! May your nukes always be thwarted and may your SDIs never work for you!

Now I leave it to you to figure out which side I am talking about; TOOL or LoSS.
[/quote]

I think I have a idea ^_^

Krunkles loves us! He would never wish harm upon our pretty little heads. :3

Also, yes, Ratz was around to serve under that flag. I was, too, I believe, although I'm not positive about the official switch.

However, the lack of the [url="http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4571/philipglass.png"]Phoebus and Co God Ben Officially Sanctioned LoSS War Flag[/url] disturbs me

[quote name='Krunk the Great' date='04 February 2010 - 08:11 AM' timestamp='1265292691' post='2158795']
Using old flags! Barbaric!!!

At least its a guy from that era posting right? (Uhh really, right?)

Happy Hunting! May your nukes always be thwarted and may your SDIs never work for you!

Now I leave it to you to figure out which side I am talking about; TOOL or LoSS.
[/quote]

What better use for a retired flag than to let it fly when its people march to war.