Official LoSS Announcement

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='04 February 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1265262954' post='2158270']
just about the time you think the bandwagon is running out of room...

Activating optional clauses? As if this war wasn't lopsided enough already. Not like LoSS makes [s]much[/s] any difference but still.
[/quote]

They ride in defense of their good friends in NOIR. Now if they had previous issues with TOOL then this might be considered bandwagonning (Please correct me if I'm wrong). If not, does the fact that their friends are part of a vague side that has more NS mean they should just forget them? Even the winning side takes damage and they're just trying to lessen their friends' damages and bring about a faster end to this war. They are defending their friends, not much different from what you are doing.

Optional clauses are still clauses. If activating them automatically means bandwagonning then people should write that clause as "optional but only when said ally is outnumbered" or something.

[quote name='Stilgar' date='04 February 2010 - 01:17 PM' timestamp='1265311068' post='2159156']
Now if they had previous issues with TOOL then this might be considered bandwagonning (Please correct me if I'm wrong).
[/quote]

Just to note for everyone, LOSS has no other issues with TOOL other than the reasons for this DOW. I actually can't think of any real communication I have ever seen between us and them.

So, o/ TOOL, may you burn in torment ;)

[quote name='legion-x' date='04 February 2010 - 02:08 PM' timestamp='1265310496' post='2159146']
that flag was the best one we had, and ben we changed a little before great war 2
[/quote]

I have to agree, I like that flag more and more than your current one the more I see it :-p

Both are great though

[quote name='Co God Ben' date='04 February 2010 - 08:56 AM' timestamp='1265273803' post='2158596']
there's still bad blood? I thought by now we had moved on to mutual apathy...

EDIT: someone nuke Hunter!
[/quote]

No, I still intentionally avoid you guys like the plague.

[quote name='bigwoody' date='04 February 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1265262825' post='2158255']
[img]http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2471/1461/31175730019_large.jpg[/img]

Swingin' a chain...

Guess TOOL was pounding Sparta even harder than I thought.
[/quote]

I see Shah has taught you all a new tactic - if you're outnumbered and losing, and an alliance counters you, claim that alliance is only countering because you're actually *winning*. Brilliant!