Genesis Declaration of War

Templar

[center][img]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/161/flaggenesisia2af1.png[/img]
[b][color="#0000FF"][size=4]Genesis Declaration of War[/size][/color][/b][/center]

In accordance with The "We have had a treaty for a year and a half and haven't upgraded it until now" Treaty! (MK MDoAP), The totally nameless treaty (seriously there is no name on it, GR MDoAP), The Durendal Covenant (Vanguard ODP), and Checkmate (Ronin/OSA/Genesis MDoAP Bloc), Genesis hereby recognizes a State of War to exist with The Sweet Oblivion.

If your pre-emptive strikes (and oAs along with them) activate this many treaties, then you may as well pack it up and go home.

Signed on behalf of Genesis
[b]Templar, Empirica, Flygirl[/b]
[i]Trinity of Genesis[/i]

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='02 February 2010 - 12:37 AM' timestamp='1265089029' post='2152282']
I see how you do it Templar. Let Ronin and OSA do all the work then jump on the bandwagon. It's ok I wont tell anyone. :P
[/quote]
Honoring your treaties is immoral and bandwagonning. True story. :P

o/ Genesis

[quote name='Templar' date='02 February 2010 - 12:39 AM' timestamp='1265089164' post='2152294']
Honoring your treaties is immoral and bandwagonning. True story. :P
[/quote]
I know eh? It really takes some people forever to catch on to even basic concepts such as that these days :P

o/Genesis
o/Checkmate.