Genesis Declaration of War

Templar

Vandal, youre in anarchy and President Kent is not. But, in the spirit of asking Genesis to end wars:

Dear Genesis, please tell your man to accept my peace. Our short pointless war has been over for days.
http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=209258&Extended=1

Also, hello. And welcome to the fight. Youll be hard pressed to find any TSO targets left, but if you do they will offer you a worthy fight.

At least the active ones will.

o/

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SunnyInc' date='02 February 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1265163266' post='2154321']
Well, I can understand why some of our members view this DoW as a textbook example of opportunism. Genesis were more than happy to defend their allies against an alliance which is already despereately outnumbered, outgunned and anarchied. However, when it came to defending their allies against the larger, more threatening opponents such as TOP, they were not up to the task. Irregardles of whether they have jumped on the cherry-picking bandwagon, we look forwar to seeing them on the battle field and hope they enjoy themselves as much as we have been.
[/quote]
Maybe if you guys hadn't declared our treaty partners, we wouldn't be having this conversation. But you did, and we responded the way good alliances are supposed to when their friends are under fire. We aren't out to prove a point to you or anyone else, we're just doing the same thing we've always done.

[quote name='Kroknia' date='02 February 2010 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1265166219' post='2154395']
It is clearly a strategy to beat you. You're not all that outnumbered in the upper ranks and you know it. We have to bring enough in to ensure by the end of this you have no upper ranks and we do. Overall, yes you are outnumbered. Hitting TOP was just not where checkmate ended up due to our limited abilities in comparison to other alliances, not because we were afraid to. I was aiming my nukes at mitchh(because I love him) sense day 1 of this fight.
[/quote]
:wub: Kroknia

[quote name='Manis B' date='02 February 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1265166501' post='2154404']
Vandal, youre in anarchy and President Kent is not. But, in the spirit of asking Genesis to end wars:

Dear Genesis, please tell your man to accept my peace. Our short pointless war has been over for days.

Also, hello. And welcome to the fight. Youll be hard pressed to find any TSO targets left, but if you do they will offer you a worthy fight.

o/
[/quote]
I do believe he is away right now, but I have sent a couple telegrams to let him know. Apologies for the inconvenience.

[quote name='SunnyInc' date='03 February 2010 - 03:14 AM' timestamp='1265163266' post='2154321']
Well, I can understand why some of our members view this DoW as a textbook example of opportunism. Genesis were more than happy to defend their allies against an alliance which is already despereately outnumbered, outgunned and anarchied. However, when it came to defending their allies against the larger, more threatening opponents such as TOP, they were not up to the task. Irregardles of whether they have jumped on the cherry-picking bandwagon, we look forwar to seeing them on the battle field and hope they enjoy themselves as much as we have been.
[/quote]
Genesis has proven many times that it's ready to defend our allies even against impossible odds. Last time a few days ago, when we briefly fought against Nemesis, GATO, IAA and LoSS. We declared on those who we've been asked to declare on. We've sent only largest of our nations who will be nuked and damaged in this war rather than gain anything for themselves. So please just stop this opportunism talk already, ok?

[quote name='Manis B' date='03 February 2010 - 04:08 AM' timestamp='1265166501' post='2154404']
But, in the spirit of asking Genesis to end wars:

o/
[/quote]
Actually she is a lady not a man, and I believe she was on leave of absence while attacked by your members. Not much we can do, sorry.

[quote name='Vandal' date='02 February 2010 - 05:11 PM' timestamp='1265148719' post='2153926']
Hey Genesis...

Tell the GATO guy to peace me out and take his slot... Please.. If someone is going to be opportunistic, at least let it be someone who can fight.
[/quote]

My English is not very good. If I said, "A splinter group inside an old alliance formed a new alliance at an opportunistic time as to avoid negative consequences." Is that an O.K. usage of the word, opportunistic?

o/TSO
o/Genesis

[quote name='Kroknia' date='03 February 2010 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1265166219' post='2154395']
It is clearly a strategy to beat you. You're not all that outnumbered in the upper ranks and you know it. We have to bring enough in to ensure by the end of this you have no upper ranks and we do. Overall, yes you are outnumbered. Hitting TOP was just not where checkmate ended up due to our limited abilities in comparison to other alliances, not because we were afraid to. I was aiming my nukes at mitchh(because I love him) sense day 1 of this fight.
[/quote]

Between our wars with CnG, OSA, TJO, Ronin, GATO and Eldar I am pretty sure we are significantly outnumbered in [i]every[/i] tier.

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='03 February 2010 - 01:08 PM' timestamp='1265166496' post='2154402']
awwww are you losing pixels? Oh wait no you're in Peace Mode. nvm
[/quote]

[ooc]Yeah, you've got to hate it when real life gets in the way of CN. I initially went into peace mode becasue I was at a wedding during our blitz on CnG. The reason I am still in peace mode is because I was almost killed in an accident last month and I have most recently run into a few complications with my injuries; I will be in and out of hospital over the next few days to try and figure out why I have been blacking out. Hopefully, its not because the hemorrhage on my brain has started bleeding again. So, unforutnately, the bandwagoner will have to wait a while before they get to eat my nukes. I'm ever so sorry to have inconveienced you all.[/ooc]

[quote name='heike lunta' date='04 February 2010 - 06:54 AM' timestamp='1265230471' post='2157073']
My English is not very good. If I said, "A splinter group inside an old alliance formed a new alliance at an opportunistic time as to avoid negative consequences." Is that an O.K. usage of the word, opportunistic?

o/TSO
o/Genesis
[/quote]

Yeah, was trying to avoid Karma which we [i]totally[/i] knew about at the time we left. That'd explain why we tried to sign with Pacifica before we left.

[quote name='SunnyInc' date='03 February 2010 - 07:02 PM' timestamp='1265241763' post='2157430']
Between our wars with CnG, OSA, TJO, Ronin, GATO and Eldar I am pretty sure we are significantly outnumbered in [i]every[/i] tier.
[/quote]
You want to include the war you started against a bloc, whom between you and your allies you outnumber in the only tier where you can be effective? Yeah how dare they activate those treaties they have to combat you, so that they can concentrate on other fronts. It isn't strategy, it is immoral bandwagonning. :v:

Come on dude, seriously? You really want to keep up this whole opportunistic bandwagon stuff after Defensive Treaties are activated to nullify your Offensive War? Do you really think people will buy it?

[quote name='Templar' date='03 February 2010 - 08:27 PM' timestamp='1265246862' post='2157626']
You want to include the war you started against a bloc, whom between you and your allies you outnumber in the only tier where you can be effective? Yeah how dare they activate those treaties they have to combat you, so that they can concentrate on other fronts. It isn't strategy, it is immoral bandwagonning. :v:

Come on dude, seriously? You really want to keep up this whole opportunistic bandwagon stuff after Defensive Treaties are activated to nullify your Offensive War? Do you really think people will buy it?
[/quote]

I bought it just to spite you.

[quote name='AirMe' date='03 February 2010 - 07:04 PM' timestamp='1265245462' post='2157577']
Welcome to the fight my friends. Don't worry, TSO doesn't fight back much, instead they sit around and tell you how you hit all their inactive nations. Nice to know Vandal, dragonaspect and Sam are all inactive.
[/quote]

Ummm. What? I'm having a grand ol' time with the 2 nations you sent me. Been fun actually. Rather evenly matched. I nuke 1 and the other nukes me after being thwarted 4 or 5 times. Takes the money and tech I steal from the other 2. It's been a hoot. We all win some and we all lose some without being complete asshats.

[quote name='Vandal' date='03 February 2010 - 11:09 PM' timestamp='1265256554' post='2157887']
Ummm. What? I'm having a grand ol' time with the 2 nations you sent me. Been fun actually. Rather evenly matched. I nuke 1 and the other nukes me after being thwarted 4 or 5 times. Takes the money and tech I steal from the other 2. It's been a hoot. We all win some and we all lose some without being complete asshats.
[/quote]

Agreed. I don't know which one of your members said it but they did. My guys are having a blast. I hope to be joining soon, we will see how [ooc]RL (real life)[/ooc] deals with me the next few days.

Edited by AirMe

[quote name='AirMe' date='03 February 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1265257249' post='2157911']
Agreed. I don't know which one of your members said it but they did. My guys are having a blast. I hope to be joining soon, we will see how [ooc]RL[/ooc] deals with me the next few days.
[/quote]
We don't restrict members speech too much, but despite what a few of our guys think, TSO as an entity doesn't consider anyone entering via treaty to be part of a bandwagon.

Personally, I'm happy with this opportunity to test our mettle. Hope your schedule allows you to join in Airme. cheers