Genesis Declaration of War

Templar

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Baden-Württemberg' date='02 February 2010 - 07:31 PM' timestamp='1265135470' post='2153501']
How many more people do you actually need on us
[/quote]

As many as they want.. Not like our warslots lack people who would want to fill them! It might even lead to a civil war among our opponents, due to a lack of warslots.. ;D

[quote name='empirica' date='02 February 2010 - 04:08 AM' timestamp='1265112499' post='2152989']
I would rather deal with the fallout of people who don't know us or care about us calling us bandwagoners than all of our friends and allies thinking we're scum for not honoring our pacts.

o/Genesis
[/quote]

TSO does not see any of the people engaged with us as part of a "bandwagon"

You have us much right to be here as we do. (not gonna argue offensive/defensive nonsense)

Have fun and lets blow !@#$ up. :)

[quote name='Baden-Württemberg' date='02 February 2010 - 01:31 PM' timestamp='1265135470' post='2153501']
How many more people do you actually need on us
[/quote]

Probably a few more. I haven't checked how many slots of yours are open. All I know is that over half of our treaties were activated and we are responding to that call.

[quote]
seeing Genesis on the opposite side of this war brings saddness to my heart, although i understand why you're doing what you're doing and it is very commendable. [/quote]

Thank you. I don't like us being on opposite sides either. But it had to be done this time.

[quote name='keltoi' date='02 February 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1265135803' post='2153511']
TSO does not see any of the people engaged with us as part of a "bandwagon"

You have us much right to be here as we do. (not gonna argue offensive/defensive nonsense)

Have fun and lets blow !@#$ up. :)
[/quote]

I like your attitude.

[quote name='avernite' date='02 February 2010 - 02:22 PM' timestamp='1265138561' post='2153641']
Empirica, would you have time to pick up my last defensive spot?

I'd love to fight someone I actually knew before this war :P
[/quote]
But Avernite, THINK OF THE PIXELS! (sorry, couldn't resist!) And we'll see. (ooc - I'm letting someone else have the fun of managing our end of this war, I'm still catching up on lost sleep from last week)

Edited by empirica

[quote name='empirica' date='02 February 2010 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1265143703' post='2153795']
But Avernite, THINK OF THE PIXELS! (sorry, couldn't resist!) And we'll see. (ooc - I'm letting someone else have the fun of managing our end of this war, I'm still catching up on lost sleep from last week)
[/quote]

The pixelcount for casualties is going quite nicely ;)

[quote name='Vandal' date='02 February 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1265148719' post='2153926']
Hey Genesis...

Tell the GATO guy to peace me out and take his slot... Please.. If someone is going to be opportunistic, at least let it be someone who can fight.
[/quote]
Damn those oppurtunists activating mutual defence clauses :mad:

[quote name='MagicalTrevor' date='02 February 2010 - 07:17 PM' timestamp='1265159831' post='2154242']
[/quote]

I used to like you at one point. Too bad you turned into what we once despised.

[quote name='Vandal' date='02 February 2010 - 08:25 PM' timestamp='1265160352' post='2154256']
I used to like you at one point. Too bad you turned into what we once despised.
[/quote]
Honorable, perhaps? Wait, that wouldn't be "once," you still do. :v:

[quote name='MagicalTrevor' date='03 February 2010 - 11:17 AM' timestamp='1265159831' post='2154242']
[/quote]

Well, I can understand why some of our members view this DoW as a textbook example of opportunism. Genesis were more than happy to defend their allies against an alliance which is already despereately outnumbered, outgunned and anarchied. However, when it came to defending their allies against the larger, more threatening opponents such as TOP, they were not up to the task. Irregardles of whether they have jumped on the cherry-picking bandwagon, we look forwar to seeing them on the battle field and hope they enjoy themselves as much as we have been.

Edited by SunnyInc

[quote name='SunnyInc' date='02 February 2010 - 07:14 PM' timestamp='1265163266' post='2154321']
Well, I can understand why some of our members view this DoW as a textbook example of opportunism. Genesis were more than happy to defend their allies against an alliance which is already despereately outnumbered, outgunned and anarchied. However, when it came to defending their allies against the larger, more threatening opponents such as TOP, they were not up to the task. Irregardles of whether they have jumped on the cherry-picking bandwagon, we look forwar to seeing them on the battle field and hope they enjoy themselves as much as we have been.
[/quote]
It is clearly a strategy to beat you. You're not all that outnumbered in the upper ranks and you know it. We have to bring enough in to ensure by the end of this you have no upper ranks and we do. Overall, yes you are outnumbered. Hitting TOP was just not where checkmate ended up due to our limited abilities in comparison to other alliances, not because we were afraid to. I was aiming my nukes at mitchh(because I love him) sense day 1 of this fight.

[quote name='SunnyInc' date='02 February 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1265163266' post='2154321']
[/quote]

awwww are you losing pixels? Oh wait no you're in Peace Mode. nvm