Genesis Declaration of War

Templar

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='logan1' date='02 February 2010 - 07:39 AM' timestamp='1265092774' post='2152559']
getting me some Genesis lovin.

tso pixels taste really really good i here.
im gonna raid your refrigerator for some left overs mmk?
[/quote]

You may try to get our pixels if you so wish, but the loss of your own pixels resulting from it just might be unbearable for you ;)

Edited by Dragonaspect

[quote name='watchman' date='02 February 2010 - 07:45 AM' timestamp='1265093116' post='2152577']
Also, how much room is on that damned bandwagon?
[/quote]
Yeah, bandwagon. I told my leadership that merely four treaty obligations are not enough to enter this war, but these shameless bandwagoners wouldn't listen to me. :(

If you wish to apply the strictest definition of bandwagoning, then yes, Genesis is bandwagoning. But if you evenly apply that same definition across all CN, every declaration of war not made by the aggressing party could be considered bandwagoning. When one alliance or bloc launches a preemptive attack (no matter what the reasoning), it is an aggressive action, and tends to activate alot of defensive and optional aggressive treaties of the aggrieved alliance or bloc. If that means the sides are stacked fairly badly, well, you can't fault them for honoring their treaties. And I won't.

[quote name='watchman' date='02 February 2010 - 01:45 AM' timestamp='1265093116' post='2152577']
[/quote]
How dare we help out 5 different allies? I wouldn't sign a treaty with an alliance like that. :v:

Or to put it another way, there is as much room as there are allies that you have activated by declaring your offensive war.

[quote name='watchman' date='02 February 2010 - 01:45 AM' timestamp='1265093116' post='2152577']
lol

Get in line

[/quote]

I would rather deal with the fallout of people who don't know us or care about us calling us bandwagoners than all of our friends and allies thinking we're scum for not honoring our pacts.

o/Genesis