Another new record for CN!

Brotherington

[quote name='Joe Izuzu' date='04 February 2010 - 02:00 PM' timestamp='1265310031' post='2159135']
I would have to agree with you, Noob Cake. The real CT that I knew (and despised) would never put loyalty, honor, or brotherhood over infra. I guess we can take this turnaround as conclusive evidence that space aliens have invaded Planet Bob and begun replacing spineless jellyfish with beings that actually have a backbone. Either that, or TR has finally perfected the "mindless drone" drug that we at the NPO have been working on for years.
[/quote]
Yep. Our secret lab teams at TR have managed to perfect a number of things Pacifica tried, using our secret spai teams in NPO high comman... whoops.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='04 February 2010 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1265315526' post='2159289']
Because I know more about him and his reputation than you may think. I'll leave you to figure out what I'm talking about.
[/quote]

What stupidity is this? aj You get powned so this is the only rubbish u can come up with. Everyone knows what has happened in the past! I now have friends so i fight for them. FULLSTOP.

How dare u insult an entire alliance. You r just a trash talking peace mode noob. lol

I have come to the conclusion that AJ is just a troll with nothing better to do. I am at war with the once strongest nation in CN it is foolishness to accuse me of running from war but then again u r aj.

Edited by christian trojans

[quote name='Joe Izuzu' date='04 February 2010 - 07:00 PM' timestamp='1265310031' post='2159135']
I would have to agree with you, Noob Cake. The real CT that I knew (and despised) would never put loyalty, honor, or brotherhood over infra. I guess we can take this turnaround as conclusive evidence that space aliens have invaded Planet Bob and begun replacing spineless jellyfish with beings that actually have a backbone. Either that, or TR has finally perfected the "mindless drone" drug that we at the NPO have been working on for years.
[/quote]

I am the real CT.

How many times must i say this? If you trolls actually read my posts then u wud not say the things you say. I fight for The Resistance because they are great guys and i have great friends there. [b]I now have loyalty because of our brotherhood. [/b]

Some NPO Gov spoke to me like crap, sent Kingdom Of Dark and many other strong nations into peace mode, made a unfair DoW and then told me to fight! What absolute sheep would fight under those circumstances. Call it cowardice if u like but for me it was a simply "No way will i fight in these circumstances"

I now have friends to fight for so i fight.

Edited by christian trojans

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='04 February 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1265315281' post='2159279']
Obviously you've never heard of alliance orders before.

And yes, he is still a coward. And you're not much better for housing him in your pathetic little alliance.
[/quote]

CT has defended us and contributed to TR and we value him as a member of our alliance; you don't have to like him, but we do and there's no reason to slander our alliance. I've rarely seen this amount of reckless hate pouring out of one person's mouth when clearly the opposite of what you're saying is happening right in front of you.

I like to think our allies trust us and enjoy our company in peace and war. We'll be there for them through the worst and the best, and we've got a great group of people in TR and LEO that can attest to that. If you require a reference I'm sure some can be arranged, or if you just want the spotlight a little longer take that as well. I'd ask you not to slander our alliance anymore, but we're a free democracy and there's no sense in asking others to stop what we ourselves can do.

[quote name='christian trojans' date='04 February 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1265325458' post='2159622']
I am the real CT.

How many times to i have to say this? If you trolls actually read my posts then u wud not say the things you say. I fight for The Resistance because they are great guys and i have great friends there. [b]I now have loyalty because of our brotherhood. [/b]

Some NPO Gov spoke to me like crap, sent Kingdom Of Dark and many other strong nations into peace mode, made a unfair DoW and then told me to fight! What absolute sheep would fight under those circumstances. Call it cowardice if u like but for me it was a simply "No way will i fight in these circumstances"

[/quote]
No need to defend yourself, CT. You dared to declare on CN's most powerful nation is enough testimony of your ballsiness. Best of luck out there.

[quote name='Zero-One' date='05 February 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1265328083' post='2159720']
No need to defend yourself, CT. You dared to declare on CN's most powerful nation is enough testimony of your ballsiness. Best of luck out there.
[/quote]

Zero one Thank you very much, i appreciate your comments.

I wish you good luck in this war too.

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='04 February 2010 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1265323531' post='2159554']
Meh, Ima have to get some more Oyababy reports in here.
[/quote]

I could help with that, but I'm not so sure you want me to. o ya baby certainly deserves some respect for spreading himself around as he did with 6 wars. For that I give him props.

[quote name='christian trojans' date='04 February 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1265325458' post='2159622']
I am the real CT.

How many times must i say this? If you trolls actually read my posts then u wud not say the things you say. I fight for The Resistance because they are great guys and i have great friends there. [b]I now have loyalty because of our brotherhood. [/b]

[/quote]

CT, if you have finally found the courage to risk your nation's stats in order to support your alliance, then I commend you. But I must point out that the "NPO gov spoke to you like crap" only when you flamed alliance military policy and then (much more vehemently) when you surrendered on the eve of war after making promises in your application that you would defend Pacifica no matter what the cause. At the time, it certainly seemed like you were only interested in protecting your own behind and had no concern with abandoning the comrades who would have fought to their own deaths to protect you. Perhaps people can change.

BTW, I have no problem with TR whatsoever. If you have been able to make CT feel that your cause is something for which sacrificing his own interests is worthwhile, then I salute you.

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='04 February 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1265335447' post='2160034']
This isn't about CT, this is about Oyababy, and His awesome powers at not only war, but life.
[/quote]
This, Stumpy might be the King of Purple, but oyababy is the King of all Cybernations! He is the Godliest Military Empire ever.

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='04 February 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1265315281' post='2159279']
Obviously you've never heard of alliance orders before.

And yes, he is still a coward. And you're not much better for housing him in your pathetic little alliance.
[/quote]

Is big bad Polar going to roll us for being a "pathetic little alliance"? Is that incorporated in your whole World Police role?

[quote name='Yankeesfan924' date='05 February 2010 - 03:23 AM' timestamp='1265340188' post='2160160']
Is big bad Polar going to roll us for being a "pathetic little alliance"? Is that incorporated in your whole World Police role?
[/quote]

I do not represent the New Polar Order, nor have I ever. My views are my own, if you have a problem with my alliance, then you need to bring it to the leadership of my alliance, because chances are very good that I won't care what you have to say.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='04 February 2010 - 08:00 PM' timestamp='1265331642' post='2159884']
Well this thread is stupid. A lame parody of an actual cool record (largest nuke ever, near 1K infra). Instead, we just have the results of a collection of random events.

And the ensuing echo chamber. (I would call it another two word phrase, but it's too inappropriate.)
[/quote]

Translation: It's ok for my side to brag about a random number but not ok for my opposition to do the same.

In reply to some other post I am too lazy to quote, I don't think anyone has ever called LM an infra hugger.

Edited by AirMe

[quote name='Lord Strider' date='05 February 2010 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1265406906' post='2162130']
So you are bragging about having zero infrastructure? How is that being good at war?
[/quote]
Firstly, he isn't doing the bragging. Other people are commending him.
Secondly, the people who are commending him are doing so for kicking $@! in 6 wars against much stronger nations. I'm sure the damage he's dealt far exceeds what he's taken.

[quote name='silentkiller' date='05 February 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1265411422' post='2162246']
Damage given is always going to be higher, seeing as he would be able to nuke all 6 and only get nuked once.
[/quote]
Not the case at all, since those 6 nations are each at war with multiple nations as well. Since the nuking is somewhat unfair to judge in this respect, my comment refers to the conventional aspects of warfare.

[quote name='AirMe' date='05 February 2010 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1265402860' post='2162014']
Translation: It's ok for my side to brag about a random number but not ok for my opposition to do the same.[/quote]
The level of tech LM has is not random. A nearly 1K nuke is newsworthy. Winning a lot of battles isn't.

Edited by Aeternos Astramora