Another new record for CN!

Brotherington

Lol cheers oyababy. Definitely some good work, as I've said all along.

To be fair the GA's have almost never been after a nook or while you're at severely depleted soldiers (since you're always on). And I always get to draw the straw of going first (yay mechanics to which both bawheid and I can both agree, are irritating at the moment).

Either way as always, I salute you and commend you on your skills and will continue to do so, though as we both know skill plays less and less a part as the disparity increases thus making things easier for me.

o/ oyababy

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or did the war system change? Aren't wars based on completely random numbers?

[quote]To: wickedj From: omfghi2u2 Date: 1/27/2010 12:07:31 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by omfghi2u2. You lost 1,444 soldiers and 1,066 tanks. You killed 413 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 139.419 miles of your land, stole 9.295 technology, and destroyed 37.179 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled[/quote].

OH LOL I HAD 8% ODDS AND I WON A GA. WICKEDJ IS EPIC FAIL AT SETS THE RECORD FOR FAIL. *insert facepalm*

Wow so what, you won one or maybe two days of attacks? It doesn't really mean much. Yeah, he may have the tech, infra and land advantage, but the war system is still based off RANDOM NUMBERS.

I dont get why people think they are Jesus if they beat someone who has higher infra. :rolleyes:

-omfg

[quote name='omfghi2u2' date='02 February 2010 - 12:08 PM' timestamp='1265069298' post='2151468']
Is it me or did the war system change? Aren't wars based on completely random numbers?

OH LOL I HAD 8% ODDS AND I WON A GA. WICKEDJ IS EPIC FAIL AT SETS THE RECORD FOR FAIL. *insert facepalm*

Wow so what, you won one or maybe two days of attacks? It doesn't really mean much. Yeah, he may have the tech, infra and land advantage, but the war system is still based off RANDOM NUMBERS.

I dont get why people think they are Jesus if they beat someone who has higher infra. :rolleyes:

-omfg
[/quote]

You are clearly forgetting the o ya baby factor.

[quote name='omfghi2u2' date='01 February 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1265069298' post='2151468']

-omfg
[/quote]

I am God of CN and you are accepted as my Jesus Christ. You just do not understand yet, but I will teach you the ways...

[quote name='omfghi2u2' date='01 February 2010 - 06:08 PM' timestamp='1265069298' post='2151468']

-omfg
[/quote]

To be fair, a lot of of the skill of oyababy comes from him being online, pressing F5 a ton, and being prepared. Yes a lot is based off a probability system, but oyababy most definitely does have skill and has been steadfast and thorough in defending his nation. Most definitely, he does not deserve scorn or even lambasting for it. I ask any that are on my "side" or even respect me to simply do as I do and say o/ oyababy, as he is worthy of it.

[quote name='omfghi2u2' date='01 February 2010 - 06:08 PM' timestamp='1265069298' post='2151468']

-omfg
[/quote]

Clone, you do not know what you are talking about.

[quote] To: o ya baby From: LiquidMercury Date: 1/30/2010 [size="7"][b]3:18:08[/b][/size] PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack
Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by LiquidMercury. You lost 133995 soldiers, 13150 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 823.290 miles of land, 274.430 technology, 823.290 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation. [/quote]

[quote] To: o ya baby From: Matt Miller Date: 1/30/2010 [size="7"][b]3:18:12[/b][/size] PM

Subject: Battle Report
Message: You have been attacked by Matt Miller. You lost 10,179 soldiers and 336 tanks. You killed 35,627 soldiers and 6,008 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,408,812.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled. [/quote]

Yes, that is 4 seconds apart.

[quote name='omfghi2u2' date='01 February 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1265069298' post='2151468']

-omfg
[/quote]
I deleted all my reports or id post some of the ones you FAILED horribly at

also, you beat me with underdog..noob

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='01 February 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1265068376' post='2151425']
But they can drag out the war and make it hard on us with their huge warchests!

[spoiler]As if we give a rat's $@![/spoiler]
[/quote]

Well, not all........

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of [b][size="4"]Jenavia[/size][/b]. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Voodoo
Desired Government: Communist
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 5/18/2009 5:24:27 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 6/9/2009
Total Money: [b][size="4"]$210,252,416[/size][/b]
Technology: 18,472.28 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 2/1/2010 9:43:00 PM
Trade Partners: Elona, LietuvaMafia, Rheinhessen, Raidon, GenghisKahn
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 105
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 945
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 4
Landing Ships: 5
Battleships: 13
Cruisers: 6
Frigates: 3
Destroyers: 10
Submarines: 9
Aircraft Carriers: 9

Edited by christian trojans

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='02 February 2010 - 08:19 AM' timestamp='1265116753' post='2153048']
Jenavia is as recent an arrival to TOP as you are to not running away from war ;)

Wickedj, correctly making use of the underdog attack is not 'noob', it's good tactics against larger nations.
[/quote]
i know, but im still going to call him a noob.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='02 February 2010 - 01:19 PM' timestamp='1265116753' post='2153048']
Jenavia is as recent an arrival to TOP as you are to not running away from war ;)

Wickedj, correctly making use of the underdog attack is not 'noob', it's good tactics against larger nations.
[/quote]

Christian Trojans is the most self serving person around. Any alliance that thinks he's going to be a good member to them is delusional, as he'll run away from any fight that looks to not be a surefire victory from day one.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='02 February 2010 - 07:19 AM' timestamp='1265116753' post='2153048']
[/quote]

You might have said it Bob, but the rest of us were thinking it. :lol1:

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='02 February 2010 - 04:39 AM' timestamp='1265071172' post='2151540']
If you lose an air attack, you very rarely do damage. I have had this experience in BLEU war and Karma ... sending a full air squadron (92/3 sometimes) and losing ridiculous numbers (I think my worst was 77).
[/quote]

I bet your pilots still tremble at the thought of my superior aeropixels :smug:

I see no particularly impressive tactics utilized by oyababy to win these defensive battles. Actually, I see a thing or two I'd do in his situation he might not have tried already.

All-in-all, CN war is a combination of activity, playing smart, and, most importantly, luck. I personal have several pre-war rituals I perform for good luck, being from Voodoo country, and quite frankly I think those rituals do more for me than any sneaky/swift tactic I can pull off while my opponent tries to conduct ground attacks. Also, hopefully oyababy will drift down to 30k quickly enough to engage ivanelterrible for some :popcorn:

EDIT: I might as well add a :smug: for dramatic effect.

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='02 February 2010 - 01:39 AM' timestamp='1265071172' post='2151540']
If you lose an air attack, you very rarely do damage. I have had this experience in BLEU war and Karma ... sending a full air squadron (92/3 sometimes) and losing ridiculous numbers (I think my worst was 77).
[/quote]
to be honest the Air strike portion is the most random part of fighting a war.
I've lost 2 bombers and 32 fighters against 18 defending fighters in this war....

GA's give pretty decent odds, but air strikes sometimes fail for no reason and pretty much always favor the defender (even more so if he has the AADN)