Another new record for CN!

Brotherington

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='02 February 2010 - 09:41 PM' timestamp='1265168504' post='2154437']
Christian Trojans is the most self serving person around. Any alliance that thinks he's going to be a good member to them is delusional, as he'll run away from any fight that looks to not be a surefire victory from day one.
[/quote]
To be fair, he did attack LM.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='03 February 2010 - 06:07 PM' timestamp='1265242075' post='2157439']
Knowing that he would win and LM would be fully covered.
[/quote]
Wellllllllllll. LM does have an entire area for showing how his nukes do about 1k infa damage. I'm pretty sure its not a winning war either way.

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='03 February 2010 - 07:07 PM' timestamp='1265242075' post='2157439']
[/quote]
Weren't you calling him an infra-hugger not 3 months ago? Pretty sure attacking LM is the exact opposite of that...

[quote name='ty345' date='03 February 2010 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1265242423' post='2157450']
Weren't you calling him an infra-hugger not 3 months ago? Pretty sure attacking LM is the exact opposite of that...
[/quote]
Not only that but- http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=115876&Extended=1

A triple declaration on TOP is pretty crazy. Granted, his other 3 slots have yet to be filled (Possibly won't be) but that's pretty good.

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='03 February 2010 - 03:41 AM' timestamp='1265168504' post='2154437']
Christian Trojans is the most self serving person around. Any alliance that thinks he's going to be a good member to them is delusional, as he'll run away from any fight that looks to not be a surefire victory from day one.
[/quote]

LMAO says the big man who is in Peace Mode. You really are a joke. Everyone is fighting this war with honour and u stir up arguments that are long past.

I have found a awesome alliance within which i have good friends. I am confident in saying that i would fight for any of these guys anyday. Unlike [b]SOME[/b] other AA's i experienced, this alliance makes me feel at home, the Gov are friendly and its not full of arrogant and sarcastic members who talk to u like crap, go into peace mode and then expect u to fight for them.

The Resistance alliance is Allied to ODN. I didnt hit IRON or TORN, i chose to hit TOP because i felt thats where i was really needed. I did not declare on small nations I chose to DoW on LM.

Astronaut jones u r epic fail and i have nt got time for stirrers like you. Go back and manage your little peace mode nation lmao.

CT

Edited by christian trojans

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='04 February 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1265242075' post='2157439']
[/quote]

Lmao, What a nieve, newby and childish statement. It is not a win situation. Anyone who DoW's on a nation with 22k tech will not win.I was the first to DoW on Liquid Mercury and I did nt know that anyone wud help at the time, even my Alliance gov were nt sure if anyone else wud declare.

And chicken zilla is correct, even if he is fully covered his tech will stay massive and therefore his nukes severely damaging.

I don't know CT's past and I really could care less. Any notions that he is currently a stat/infra hugger is ludicrous. He wasn't ordered to attack LM or any TOP for that matter. He wanted it and asked for it. Even if they are all completely covered attacking 3 TOP targets in his range is pretty much asking for your pixels to be blown up. He's definitely welcome and encouraged to stay in my alliance as long as he pleases.

[quote name='christian trojans' date='04 February 2010 - 08:39 AM' timestamp='1265272790' post='2158582']

unintelligible garbage

[/quote]

You are a coward. You will always be a coward. One act does not change your reputation, nor does it even put a dent in it. You are a coward.

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='04 February 2010 - 02:29 PM' timestamp='1265293790' post='2158819']
You are a coward. You will always be a coward. One act does not change your reputation, nor does it even put a dent in it. You are a coward.
[/quote]

Wow great reply AJ, NpO is lucky to have you. Such wit you have.

Reputations are created by acts, I declared on Liquid Mercury, Yes that is truely cowardice. The past is the past, This is now.

Just grow up and go back to your peace mode nation. LMAO.

[quote name='Noob Cake' date='04 February 2010 - 04:08 PM' timestamp='1265299719' post='2158911']
Guise I think CT has given away his nation a few months ago;

There is no way that his is the real CT. The CT that all used to know (and loved) would never declare war on three TOP nations.
[/quote]

I wud declare on 3 nations anytime but not for people like u. I fight for friends now. And just wondering? Who did u declare on in this war? IRON was it ? So when have u ever done a brave thing?

[quote name='Noob Cake' date='04 February 2010 - 08:08 AM' timestamp='1265299719' post='2158911']
Guise I think CT has given away his nation a few months ago;

There is no way that his is the real CT. The CT that all used to know (and loved) would never declare war on three TOP nations.
[/quote]

[quote name='christian trojans']
....but my nation is important to me and my loyalty is just not enough to make me fight a war....[/quote]

I would have to agree with you, Noob Cake. The real CT that I knew (and despised) would never put loyalty, honor, or brotherhood over infra. I guess we can take this turnaround as conclusive evidence that space aliens have invaded Planet Bob and begun replacing spineless jellyfish with beings that actually have a backbone. Either that, or TR has finally perfected the "mindless drone" drug that we at the NPO have been working on for years.

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='02 February 2010 - 11:41 PM' timestamp='1265168504' post='2154437']
[/quote]

Really how do you sound? He did not run away from this fight he attacked the strongest person in CN with out knowing Sparta or Brig would help.. He has more casualties then LM to so obviously hes been threw more war..

SO if CT is a Infra hugger then LM is the biggest tech hugger of all.

BTW jones you really should not talk your hiding in PM with your 293,209 Casualties do something productive and help..

[quote name='SilentFury' date='04 February 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1265314821' post='2159263']
Really how do you sound? He did not run away from this fight he attacked the strongest person in CN with out knowing Sparta or Brig would help.. He has more casualties then LM to so obviously hes been threw more war..

SO if CT is a Infra hugger then LM is the biggest tech hugger of all.

BTW jones you really should not talk your hiding in PM with your 293,209 Casualties do something productive and help..
[/quote]

Obviously you've never heard of alliance orders before.

And yes, he is still a coward. And you're not much better for housing him in your pathetic little alliance.

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='04 February 2010 - 09:29 AM' timestamp='1265293790' post='2158819']
[/quote]

I respectfully disagree.

[quote name='SilentFury' date='04 February 2010 - 08:29 PM' timestamp='1265315379' post='2159282']
Define coward please... Annd how and why do you classify him in that category?
[/quote]

Because I know more about him and his reputation than you may think. I'll leave you to figure out what I'm talking about.

Edited by astronaut jones