Make a wish

Time: 12:15 1/31/10
I approach the podium. I take a deep breath and begin

“Today, on the day of the Sabbath, the Order of the Sword declares on the nations of Eldar on behalf of our brothers in The Sweet Oblivion. When the country of Believland was still developing we had an incident with a nuclear rogue. Our nation was crushed from this rogue, but our friends in TSO, who we had no treaty to, gave us aid to help rebuild. Today, we see our brothers have been attacked. And even though we do not have that bond that ties us by “paper” but, we have something greater than that bond. Our bond reaches through each member of both alliances. Our bond is made of what you can only write books about. Our bond is the bond of friendship, loyalty, and honor. A bond that cannot be forged by the writing on a paper, but by the blood spilled while honoring that paper.

With that in mind, I’d like to introduce the ‘Gone with the wind’ policy. We didn’t buy nukes to pay all that upkeep and watch as our citizens turn into the x-men. We’d like to share that mutation with the rest of the world and with our friends in Eldar”
As I walk away I can hear our Grand Templar, Gonefishin, scream

“Yippi Kay Yay Mother$%&@ers”

It'll be a fun war