Commonwealth Pizza Delivery Service Delivers

The mannerisms of MK and Vanguard members in this thread quite frankly make me sick to my stomach. Someone please put some trash paper on the floor so that I do not puke on anything of value.

Sounds like you should just puke on the MK and Vanguard treaties. :awesome:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps I should just point at Polaris. And their aggressive war. And our disagreement with it. And the explicit non-chaining clause in the Vanguard-STA treaty, which STA insisted on for moments such as this.

Again, we can sympathise and understand that STA have been placed in a difficult position, but feel obliged to stand next to Polaris on the battlefield. Why can't you reciprocate such understanding when we make our decision to support our friends and allies that we feel have been wronged? I see a lot of anger coming from certain STA members directed at its allies that have been placed, by your ally in Polaris, in a terrible dilemma. I think your anger may be misplaced.

Which of your friends and allies have been wronged? Wait a minute, scratch the friends part because we are your allies so which of your allies has been wronged?

No, what would be a waste of an alliance would be having CSN hit you guys.

What has to be done? We're not here to help Grub boost his ego. If Grub actually needed us, it would be one thing, but he shot that one down hard. I actively supported going in on your side until Grub pulled his "not acceptable"/"wrong" stunt, as did a significant portion of MK. This is the third time he has drawn/attempted to draw a member of CnG into a war opposite his alliance, and he expects us to do nothing about it. He started this one, and continued it when he should have stopped it, despite his knowledge of where this would lead.

I love how you now equate STA with Polar as if I am talking about Polar at all.

STA is now officially at war with Four alliances. You do understand that right?

The mannerisms of MK and Vanguard members in this thread quite frankly make me sick to my stomach. Someone please put some trash paper on the floor so that I do not puke on anything of value.

Sounds like you should just puke on the MK and Vanguard treaties. :awesome:

Oh, you are a quick one Earogema. I like you.

Which of your friends and allies have been wronged? Wait a minute, scratch the friends part because we are your allies so which of your allies has been wronged?

Ragnarok, SLCB, iFOK, FCO in terms of military conflict. In terms of careless disregard by Polaris, add Mushroom Kingdom, Greenland Republic, and Complaints & Grievances as a whole to that list (and thus, by extension, other C&G signatories' allies, such as Poison Clan and Umbrella). The Siberian Tiger Alliance had a choice whether or not to activate its treaty with the New Polar Order; the latter alliance is waging an aggressive war, and holds only an MDOAP, not MDAP with STA. There were no secrets regarding where we in C&G stood, how we felt about Polar's actions, or how frustrated we were with Grub's behaviour in peace talks (which were going quite well prior to him opening his mouth). Yet, STA went ahead and supported Polaris. You know what, we understand that. Why can't you understand that we will not validate or defend Polar's actions, particularly when we have no legal obligations to do so?

I love how you now equate STA with Polar as if I am talking about Polar at all.

STA is now officially at war with Four alliances. You do understand that right?

Polar started this one, not STA. The way I see it, it's their war. If you want to support them, I wish you wouldn't, but that is your call in the end.

FOK is now officially at war with Five alliances and Umbrella with Four. You do understand that right?

Ragnarok, SLCB, iFOK, FCO in terms of military conflict. In terms of careless disregard by Polaris, add Mushroom Kingdom, Greenland Republic, and Complaints & Grievances as a whole to that list (and thus, by extension, other C&G signatories' allies, such as Poison Clan and Umbrella). The Siberian Tiger Alliance had a choice whether or not to activate its treaty with the New Polar Order; the latter alliance is waging an aggressive war, and holds only an MDOAP, not MDAP with STA. There were no secrets regarding where we in C&G stood, how we felt about Polar's actions, or how frustrated we were with Grub's behaviour in peace talks (which were going quite well prior to him opening his mouth). Yet, STA went ahead and supported Polaris. You know what, we understand that. Why can't you understand that we will not validate or defend Polar's actions, particularly when we have no legal obligations to do so?

I love that...you have no legal obligations to defend STA. That is what it comes down to despite all that talk about STA love. You just listed why you are not a good ally to STA anymore. You are tied in a lot of directions while STA is not. STA relies more on each individual signatory it has then you do. Thus why it, in my opinion, has to rethink and be more picky with them in the future.

Polar started this one, not STA. The way I see it, it's their war. If you want to support them, I wish you wouldn't, but that is your call in the end.

FOK is now officially at war with Five alliances and Umbrella with Four. You do understand that right?

How many allies does FOK have left that can come to its aid and how many have come to its aid already? How many does Umbrella have left that are not relegated to the sidelines due to maneuvers based on treaties?

We support our allies because they are vital to our defense....so we thought. That is why Polar was defended by us. It is how STA rolls. We did not take a moral stand on the issue. Their defense is vital to STA's defense. It is a shame you do not feel the same way about us as many of us Used to feel about you. Your actions have shown that we are not vital to your defense we are just a nice ally to have. So that being noted, it is obvious our alliances see our treaty in different lights.

I love that...you have no legal obligations to defend STA. That is what it comes down to despite all that talk about STA love. You just listed why you are not a good ally to STA anymore. You are tied in a lot of directions while STA is not. STA relies more on each individual signatory it has then you do. Thus why it, in my opinion, has to rethink and be more picky with them in the future.

If we had an obligation to defend STA, we would be entering the fray in no time, whether we agreed with the side you have chosen and the belligerence of your ally in Polaris or not. However, no such obligation exists, due to a non-chaining clause that STA desired to have in our treaty. Since it was on STA's insistence that such a clause be entered into our treaty, I assume that your leadership were prudent enough to realise that a situation such as this may arise and planned ahead for it. When two groups of your friends start fighting for a downright ridiculous reason, you do not align yourself with the side that started it and had no business doing so.

How many allies does FOK have left that can come to its aid and how many have come to its aid already? How many does Umbrella have left that are not relegated to the sidelines due to maneuvers based on treaties?

We support our allies because they are vital to our defense....so we thought. That is why Polar was defended by us. It is how STA rolls. We did not take a moral stand on the issue. Their defense is vital to STA's defense. It is a shame you do not feel the same way about us as many of us Used to feel about you. Your actions have shown that we are not vital to your defense we are just a nice ally to have. So that being noted, it is obvious our alliances see our treaty in different lights.

Grub doesn't need your defense, he started an aggressive war. If he wanted your defense he would have thought about what his police action was going to do to his ally. All this rage you are pointing at everyone needs to be directed at him. Blind faith is not good faith and he is abusing the loyalty of all the alliances he considers friends and it is sad that you cannot see that.

If we had an obligation to defend STA, we would be entering the fray in no time, whether we agreed with the side you have chosen and the belligerence of your ally in Polaris or not. However, no such obligation exists, due to a non-chaining clause that STA desired to have in our treaty. Since it was on STA's insistence that such a clause be entered into our treaty, I assume that your leadership were prudent enough to realise that a situation such as this may arise and planned ahead for it. When two groups of your friends start fighting for a downright ridiculous reason, you do not align yourself with the side that started it and had no business doing so.

Hey look, I am all about Sovereign Rights and it is your sovereign right to choose to define us as nothing but an obligation. I would like to see better from an ally of ours as I think we are worth more then just an obligation. I would say our defense of Polar despite personal feelings on the cause of the war shows that.

So you go ahead and continue to hold up that piece of paper and state why you dont need to help us while we fight four alliances. I think our ideologies are far too different for us to be able to come to some understanding here.

Grub doesn't need your defense, he started an aggressive war. If he wanted your defense he would have thought about what his police action was going to do to his ally. All this rage you are pointing at everyone needs to be directed at him. Blind faith is not good faith and he is abusing the loyalty of all the alliances he considers friends and it is sad that you cannot see that.

The war should have been nothing more then a single week of ground attacks. The defenders made a calculated risk and went nuclear in order to turn it into a much bigger conflict. I will state again that Polar's defense is vital to STA's defense. Our aiding them has nothing to do with whether or not the alliance agree's with their choice of action. If treaties did not exist we most likely still would have done the same thing.

You are making a Morality Stand about standing against the Morality Stand of Polar. To some folks making a moral stand is worth more then maintaining a friendship. That is fine, that is their sovereign right to make that choice.

The war should have been nothing more then a single week of ground attacks. The defenders made a calculated risk and went nuclear in order to turn it into a much bigger conflict. I will state again that Polar's defense is vital to STA's defense. Our aiding them has nothing to do with whether or not the alliance agree's with their choice of action. If treaties did not exist we most likely still would have done the same thing.

You are making a Morality Stand about standing against the Morality Stand of Polar. To some folks making a moral stand is worth more then maintaining a friendship. That is fine, that is their sovereign right to make that choice.

You are also not taking into account how Vangaurd and MK ...and your other treaty partners feel about you. I know that when I was in MK the STA treaty was the most valued one right below C&G. What do you expect them to do? Declare on both sides of this war? Seriously....what do you expect them to do? I want you to hear it in your words.

Either way someone gets it in the rear.

<snip> x number of posts

HeinousOne,

Your last few posts make me quite happy. Why?

A) Vanguard and MK are actively supporting CSN against STA? Since when do members represent, say, Archon and other government membership? Sorry if we have friends in said alliances as well. But, you know, it's what people in society do: share.

B) You are making similar arguments to NSO, which just makes me chuckle, and for reasons you wouldn't understand (and no, it's not "lawl CSN h8s NSO"). I'm not going to expand this further and hate on me all you like.

C) It's funny, because I don't recall CSN starting this war. We made our positions very clear, via Goose's, Arouet's, and my posts. Your allies, Polaris, started this conflict. And what's even better, is that you are avidly attacking your purported friends in other alliances. I can see why they don't immediately cater to your whims. Read our posts: we give you the reason why we entered.

And treaties? Polaris came to defend FoA without a treaty, therefore we have just as much of a sovereign right to do so. We at least did it via treaty connections and stayed consistent on our side of the war. It's unfortunate that we placed Silence in such a precarious situation, and I love them a lot and it makes me feel awful. But it is how it is.

So continue your bawww fest. Respond to me in your snide angry manner that you are known for. I expect it, and I look forward to it, though I can't promise I'll be able to respond. Or perhaps you will not respond to this for whatever reason.

:wacko:

NSO: <snips... what?>

Seriously guys, you are adorable. Keep it up. Oh, and Corinan. I do recall specifically you stating that NSO would crush GOD into tiny pieces, or something along the lines of that. Lord Boris told you to not underestimate them.

NSO:

NSO.jpg

GOD:

GOD.jpg

It seems you are befitting or a preceding reputation.

I await your clobbering of GOD to ensue. You seemed so sure of it too... too bad, but it's because the mean FOKkers and company declared on you, right?

At the very least, you remain consistently arrogant, which is respectable. But NSO will be dead in a ditch far before CSN will be, I assure you. :smug:

Edited by SpacingOutMan

Blind faith is not good faith and he is abusing the loyalty of all the alliances he considers friends and it is sad that you cannot see that.

While I have no issue with my allies electing not to activate the option in our non-chaining treaties and fully understand their decision to stay out or fall on the other side, I take considerable offense at the implication that we are acting blindly or are somehow unaware of the full situation. I am proud for my nation to burn for Polar, and if it passes away altogether on this battlefield I will not regret it for a moment. I would not hop the fence here to fight for the likes of \m/ or PC for all the mud in Mudville.

While I have no issue with my allies electing not to activate the option in our non-chaining treaties and fully understand their decision to stay out or fall on the other side, I take considerable offense at the implication that we are acting blindly or are somehow unaware of the full situation. I am proud for my nation to burn for Polar, and if it passes away altogether on this battlefield I will not regret it for a moment. I would not hop the fence here to fight for the likes of \m/ or PC for all the mud in Mudville.

I think we can all agree that STA and NpO are very, very tight. NpO, in all honesty, should be glad to have STA as a friend.

Reading comprehension Spacingoutman. I find CSN's maneuvering to be quite superb. I basically saluted it. You knew that you could isolate out the last remaining ally of ours that might join in due to MK and Vanguard already stating they would not join in. So FARK jumped in to bring you in and that is what you did.

It was a great maneuver. So sorry you think badly of what I have to say to the MK members speaking here but too bad? That doesn't really concern you unless you actually want to see MK and Vanguard distanced from STA. If so, it is good to know CSN is taking this much farther then just war but trying to deal real blows to STA security.

So go ahead and call my calling out of allies as "bawwing" I guess I should have just remained silent like silence? I suppose that would make you appreciate me more huh?

At the very least, you remain consistently arrogant, which is respectable. But NSO will be dead in a ditch far before CSN will be, I assure you. :smug:

Nah, I think we're doing damn fine for 10-1 odds, whether or not you'll be handle the heat once things turn slightly risky for you all remains up in the air. :awesome:

I'll be sure to bookmark this so I can laugh at your e-peen waving at the time of CSN's surrender, by the way.

So it's not NpO's fault because they only demanded a fight, over a situation that didn't involve them, with gloves on. It's now \m/'s fault since they decided, yet again, to not adhere to the principles that the NpO felt it was their right to impose on them and took the gloves off.

Right.

And not a moment too soon. I knew they would be too cowardly to attack us though. Total waste of an alliance.

K. Attacking a bigger, more competent, and less heavily engaged alliance is cowardly. You caught us. Now leave us in peace for awhile so that we might shiver in fear at the prospect of you making good on your pre-Christmas threats.

I didn't know I was your nemesis. D:

Oh yes. You were the longest-serving nation on my saved nations list until you rerolled (an event that caused much disappointment among the people of my nation).

Actually, you mostly only hold the title for the sake of tradition. I've secretly become a little fond of you. Don't tell the commoners that though.

Reading comprehension Spacingoutman. I find CSN's maneuvering to be quite superb. I basically saluted it. You knew that you could isolate out the last remaining ally of ours that might join in due to MK and Vanguard already stating they would not join in. So FARK jumped in to bring you in and that is what you did.

Bleh, touche. I misread what you were saying in that regard.

It was a great maneuver. So sorry you think badly of what I have to say to the MK members speaking here but too bad? That doesn't really concern you unless you actually want to see MK and Vanguard distanced from STA. If so, it is good to know CSN is taking this much farther then just war but trying to deal real blows to STA security.

Or I prefer a world where allies don't call out other allies in such an avid manner, but that's just me. :/ I like STA a lot, and I would rather prefer that alliances not get strained because of this, but war is war and that kind of stuff happens.

So go ahead and call my calling out of allies as "bawwing" I guess I should have just remained silent like silence? I suppose that would make you appreciate me more huh?

No. Posting and BAWWWing are two different things, and in brutal truthyness (cool word, huh?), I appreciate most posts you make. You're blunt and straight to the point. Perhaps I overdid it calling what you were saying BAWWing. You weren't complaining, but rather pointing out an obvious flaw in your allied membership's logic. Perhaps I am just partially against, as said before, going after allied membership, but I could just be reading too much into it.

Nah, I think we're doing damn fine for 10-1 odds, whether or not you'll be handle the heat once things turn slightly risky for you all remains up in the air. :awesome:

I'll be sure to bookmark this so I can laugh at your e-peen waving at the time of CSN's surrender, by the way.

Wasn't talking about NSO, in all honesty; that was directed at Corinan. Corinan talked a big game when GOD declared, but alas nothing has happened. NSO is doing a fine and dandy job given their odds at the moment (reminds me a lot like No Vision).

And our e-peen waving? Pretty sure you guys came at us in this thread first. If you can't roll with the punches, don't box.