Commonwealth Pizza Delivery Service Delivers

Hey look, I am all about Sovereign Rights and it is your sovereign right to choose to define us as nothing but an obligation. I would like to see better from an ally of ours as I think we are worth more then just an obligation. I would say our defense of Polar despite personal feelings on the cause of the war shows that.

So you go ahead and continue to hold up that piece of paper and state why you dont need to help us while we fight four alliances. I think our ideologies are far too different for us to be able to come to some understanding here.

Okay, we'll ignore the fact that what you said is a piss-poor attempt at spin and does not actually come anywhere near addressing what I actually said, and instead, I will ask you a question. What would you have Vanguard, Mushroom Kingdom and Complaints & Grievances as a whole do in this conflict? You are ready and willing to spew vitriol and criticism all over these forums, but not once have you actually provided any solutions or better courses of action. This is despite being asked this question by a number of people - not just me - over the past few days. Could it be that you're avoiding answering the question because you do actually understand why our hands were forced in such a way, but you are just disgruntled that we did not choose to support Grub's crusade as you did and thus blindly criticise us at every opportunity?

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's not NpO's fault because they only demanded a fight, over a situation that didn't involve them, with gloves on. It's now \m/'s fault since they decided, yet again, to not adhere to the principles that the NpO felt it was their right to impose on them and took the gloves off.

Right.

Fault? I dont give a damn about fault. They certainly escalated it and going nuclear is indeed an escalation. My point was directed to the assertion that STA should have made a moral stand against Polar just like our esteemed allies did. So you can keep your moral argument because I am quite frankly tired of them. They are fun to make for propaganda purposes before war but once war starts all that moral propaganda garbage means nothing. When you show people that thought you were their friends that they are nothing more then an obligation then expect them to not be so friendly to you.

Moreover:

I'm sure it's easy to boast about NS gains from military buildup without actually doing any fighting. :awesome:

I'm sure GOD must be so impressed with themselves, and you must be giddy at being able to make such a damn cunning point yourself.

Again, calling out Corinan and not NSO as a whole. He specifically said that NSO was going to crush GOD into the ground.

Seriously guys, you are adorable. Keep it up. Oh, and Corinan. I do recall specifically you stating that NSO would crush GOD into tiny pieces, or something along the lines of that. Lord Boris told you to not underestimate them.

I said that? Can you link me to where I said it, please? I say all kinds of wacky things and I have a hard time keeping track of them all. I appreciate it.

I said that? Can you link me to where I said it, please? I say all kinds of wacky things and I have a hard time keeping track of them all. I appreciate it.

Yea, I'll try and find it. I'm 99.9% sure it was you who said it when GOD declared; it was someone from NSO, and not Ivan. :v: I'll edit in the link when I find it.

EDIT:

Well, I must express some humiliation and apologies here. :blink: It was Chron who stated it (first page of the GOD DoW thread), and he said it "may or may not be as a result of NSO". My apologies.

Moot point is moot.

Edited by SpacingOutMan

Moreover:

I'm sure it's easy to boast about NS gains from military buildup without actually doing any fighting. :awesome:

I'm sure GOD must be so impressed with themselves, and you must be giddy at being able to make such a damn cunning point yourself.

Right, because NSO has just shifted so many paradigms that it no longer experiences nation strength increases from militarisation. The fact of the matter is that GOD has clearly outperformed NSO so far in this conflict.

Right, because NSO has just shifted so many paradigms that it no longer experiences nation strength increases from militarisation. The fact of the matter is that GOD has clearly outperformed NSO so far in this conflict.

Yes, they have. Half their alliance in Peace Mode is clearly outperforming us.

Conceded! :awesome:

Wasn't talking about NSO, in all honesty; that was directed at Corinan. Corinan talked a big game when GOD declared, but alas nothing has happened. NSO is doing a fine and dandy job given their odds at the moment (reminds me a lot like No Vision).

And our e-peen waving? Pretty sure you guys came at us in this thread first. If you can't roll with the punches, don't box.

You're honestly using that line? On me?

Although I will thank you for the compliments.

Again, calling out Corinan and not NSO as a whole. He specifically said that NSO was going to crush GOD into the ground.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79201&view=findpost&p=2132185

Are you thinking of that quote? Not sure I ever said that, brother.

That said, I would like to someday crush GOD into the ground, but it's rather obvious that it won't happen in this war. It's a simple numbers game. I have a lot of patience, however.

Bleh, touche. I misread what you were saying in that regard.

Or I prefer a world where allies don't call out other allies in such an avid manner, but that's just me. :/ I like STA a lot, and I would rather prefer that alliances not get strained because of this, but war is war and that kind of stuff happens.

No. Posting and BAWWWing are two different things, and in brutal truthyness (cool word, huh?), I appreciate most posts you make. You're blunt and straight to the point. Perhaps I overdid it calling what you were saying BAWWing. You weren't complaining, but rather pointing out an obvious flaw in your allied membership's logic. Perhaps I am just partially against, as said before, going after allied membership, but I could just be reading too much into it.

Look, our leaders and their leaders will decide our futures together. I am speaking my opinion on it and I assure you there are other members of STA looking upon them and agreeing. They may, like you, think my words are a bit too harsh to be said publically but I am what I am. I am no diplomat.

If MK members get to come in here and make cute comments about "Have fun with your war CSN and STA" then I will be damned if I dont say what is on my mind.

Okay, we'll ignore the fact that what you said is a piss-poor attempt at spin and does not actually come anywhere near addressing what I actually said, and instead, I will ask you a question. What would you have Vanguard, Mushroom Kingdom and Complaints & Grievances as a whole do in this conflict? You are ready and willing to spew vitriol and criticism all over these forums, but not once have you actually provided any solutions or better courses of action. This is despite being asked this question by a number of people - not just me - over the past few days. Could it be that you're avoiding answering the question because you do actually understand why our hands were forced in such a way, but you are just disgruntled that we did not choose to support Grub's crusade as you did and thus blindly criticise us at every opportunity?

I wouldn't have you do anything Denial. Those are your choices to make but the fact that you expect us to be all peachy about your choice is another slap in the face. The STA I know is about friendships and sticking up for them no matter what. The STA I know is not about political maneuvering and using "moral fronts" as reasons to not stick up for friends.

I understand if you have other friends that are just as important but all that means to me is that it shows that your help cannot be counted upon but can only be hoped for. I am sorry if my conclusion does not come as acceptable to you but it is My conclusion.

Edited by HeinousOne

Errr, they're not exactly facing the opposition that we are either, genius.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79201&view=findpost&p=2132185

Are you thinking of that quote? Not sure I ever said that, brother.

That said, I would like to someday crush GOD into the ground, but it's rather obvious that it won't happen in this war. It's a simple numbers game. I have a lot of patience, however.

Yea, see my edited post.

Look, our leaders and their leaders will decide our futures together. I am speaking my opinion on it and I assure you there are other members of STA looking upon them and agreeing. They may, like you, think my words are a bit too harsh to be said publically but I am what I am. I am no diplomat.

If MK members get to come in here and make cute comments about "Have fun with your war CSN and STA" then I will be damned if I dont say what is on my mind.

Fair enough, and I respect that. I am a diplomat and it is apparent where our fundamental differences in views lie.

Yea, I'll try and find it. I'm 99.9% sure it was you who said it when GOD declared; it was someone from NSO, and not Ivan. :v: I'll edit in the link when I find it.

EDIT:

Well, I must express some humiliation and apologies here. :blink: It was Chron who stated it (first page of the GOD DoW thread), and he said it "may or may not be as a result of NSO". My apologies.

Moot point is moot.

I forgive you. Your alliance is still terrible and full of cowards, however.

I knew I would get a rise out of you for that. :P I think it's fairly obvious you box, else you wouldn't be constantly jabbing.

I think I've gotten my fair share of hooks and uppercuts in thus far, to be honest. :smug:

I look forward to you continuing to bring it.

Yes, they have. Half their alliance in Peace Mode is clearly outperforming us.

Conceded! :awesome:

Errr, they're not exactly facing the opposition that we are either, genius.

That in no way invalidates my statement. The New Sith Order is plummetting in strength, while GOD stands strong.

I wouldn't have you do anything Denial. Those are your choices to make but the fact that you expect us to be all peachy about your choice is another slap in the face. The STA I know is about friendships and sticking up for them no matter what. The STA I know is not about political maneuvering and using "moral fronts" as reasons to not stick up for friends.

I understand if you have other friends that are just as important but all that means to me is that it shows that your help cannot be counted upon but can only be hoped for. I am sorry if my conclusion does not come as acceptable to you but it is My conclusion.

What would you have Vanguard, Mushroom Kingdom and Complaints & Grievances as a whole do in this conflict?

That in no way invalidates my statement. The New Sith Order is plummetting in strength, while GOD stands strong.

Yes, GOD stands strong.

Idly.

Twiddling their thumbs, doing nothing. While the Sith remain...Well, actually we're standing pretty damn strong ourselves. :smug:

Edit: I guess my definition of "performance" is that it requires one to actually "perform", not just sit around doing nothing.

Your mileage may vary, however.

Edited by Chron

Yes, GOD stands strong.

Idly.

Twiddling their thumbs, doing nothing. While the Sith remain...Well, actually we're standing pretty damn strong ourselves. :smug:

Edit: I guess my definition of "performance" is that it requires one to actually "perform", not just sit around doing nothing.

Your mileage may vary, however.

It seems to me you're performing about as well as your allies over there in Polar.

The Guru Order has lost more strength than we have, and in less time.

Okay, and?

It lacks epic tiger eating globe. It has been fixed. :P Also, do you still use your war flag?

It's pretty :awesome:

I'm not really a fan of that one to be honest. I don't know that we've ever actually used it either; maybe in the Maroon War.

Hahaha, you hate us so much, but given the perfect opportunity to strike us down, your fear of us overrides your hatred. CSN is truly one pathetic alliance.

You're hilarious. First you go crying in all the other threads that there's too many alliances attacking you, and now you're in here crying that we didn't hit you as well? As least be consistent in your whining. Regardless, we are not selfish enough to mess up the entire war effort just to participate in crushing you. Hopefully watching our allies do it will be satisfaction enough. :smug:

And Heinous, you are mistaken; I am truly sorry that it had to be us, and you. Fact is, we were prepared for it, nobody else was, and somebody had to hit you. I was arguing quite a bit about this last night and made everybody go over all the other options, but really this was the lesser of many evils. Not sure what else to say. I have no words; my voice is in my nukes. :P