Commonwealth Pizza Delivery Service Delivers

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, you hate us so much, but given the perfect opportunity to strike us down, your fear of us overrides your hatred. CSN is truly one pathetic alliance.

I'm afraid that GOD won the coin toss for the pleasure of going to war against you. Perhaps in the future fate will not be such a cruel mistress.

Hey look, it's Mussolandia, everyone's favourite NSO goon. Still taking marching orders from Moldavi I see?

Yes, I do. What a stupid post. How insulting it must be for all the underlings that have followed you around for years. Still taking marching orders from you I see? lololol

After Ivan's post in the topic where Silence left Nexus I thought perhaps NSO had finally reached double digit IQ levels. What a pity certain members feel a need to display their lack of intellect and civility wherever possible.

Edit: Missed a letter.

Edited by The Great One

And we have been friends with them for a great deal amount of time now too. It's funny, though, that you heave at us but not at your other treaty partner, Polaris, for doing something similar to Ragnarok. Thankfully we have talked to Silence, we talked to them before the declaration, and whatever happens in the future we understand, especially if due cause is this, is our fault. We have treaty obligations, we were asked to come in, and we will not dishonor a request for our inclusion by another treaty partner.

I have personally known Silence, and some of its members, since way before their LEN and OTF merger, notably DNA. I'm pissed it had to come to this, but this is how it has happened.

Good lord, here you guys were so itching to get into the fight and help friends of yours that you had FARK declare so you could hop on board and in doing so you took the one ally out of the fight that we have left that would be willing to fight for us.

Do pardon us for our vitriole, it is just that our allies decide to take advantage of the fact that their MD's with us are currently OD's and thus are going to leave us to get pummelled. So, very sorry for us attacking you for going to such lengths to get in the fight. In our situation it just seems otherworldly.

I do offer my regrets to Silence, and apologize for the position this puts them in. I'm told we were one of the only alliances with both the right size and build that was available to respond in time, and so we were chosen.

If it were my choice we'd have gone up against NSO or AZTEC, but NSO is already swamped and AZTEC is very bottom heavy.

The recent tradition is to use a unique war flag every time.

Pimp war flag: http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9638/csnv.jpg

Jihad war flag: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/raczack/CN/Jihad300.png

I'm quite happy with the Pac Man war flag as well.

You really aren't that sad, come on now. You guys were chosen for this and the manner in which you piggy backed FARK was done just so Silence wouldn't get involved. If you do not wish to upset them anymore perhaps you should atleast speak the truth.

What a blitz, showing others how it is done. Congrats guys, hope you guys and STA have some fun together.

Oh here we have one of our wonderful allies wishing that we and those that attacked us have fun. What a wonderful ally. :rolleyes:

I'll admit, you've impressed me so far CSN, and that doesn't happen often. Sucks that STA has to be on the receiving end of it though :(

I really hope it's us.

Yeah...really sucks...forces you guys to opt out of the optional defense clause you have with us currently huh?

I think it's one of those things everyone knew had to be done, but no one wanted to get stuck having to be the one doing it.

You really have no room to speak. You really should not be speaking at all about things being done that everyone knows has to be done.

Do not confuse a sadness over the circumstances for a lack of resolve to do what is needed to win the war. We are sad it came to this. You declared on iFOK and FCO. It came down to a limited few who had conceivable connections to counter your attack. The Stickmen's other allies were already occupied elsewhere, or were not statistically viable options to counter you. Fark could have, but I would hope you agree that them doing so would be a bit overkill. So, we went with Fark to do the actual work, freeing them up for elsewhere.

That said, I hope we can all enjoy ourselves and shake hands with respect come the end of this conflict.

Once again, no worries. You guys made the extra effort to get in the fight and help friends. That is alot more then can be said about some other parties.

Good luck to both CSN and STA, two class alliances. CSN, put STA back where you found them when you're done. :((

Gee, thanks for standing up for us. I really appreciate the tough words.

Edited by HeinousOne

After Ivan's post in the topic where Silence left Nexus I ought perhaps NSO had finally reached double digit IQ levels. What a pity certain members feel a need to display their lack of intellect and civility wherever possible.

I won't debate the latter assertion, but most of us are pretty damn smart.

Except Anthony. Damn....words fail to describe...

I won't debate the latter assertion, but most of us are pretty damn smart.

Except Anthony. Damn....words fail to describe...

When the ones who aren't are the majority of the presence, it can be hard to tell. My apologies to those NSO members that really aren't that bad.

After Ivan's post in the topic where Silence left Nexus I thought perhaps NSO had finally reached double digit IQ levels. What a pity certain members feel a need to display their lack of intellect and civility wherever possible.

Edit: Missed a letter.

What a pity this is all you have to say when an ally of yours is attacked. You're pathetic.

EDIT: to clarify, this is not meant as an assessment of Silence as a whole, but of Coloradia, who no matter what happens will not get over his huge boner for the NSO.

Edited by Mussolandia

When the ones who aren't are the majority of the presence, it can be hard to tell. My apologies to those NSO members that really aren't that bad.

Well lookit here, it's the Peoples Champ! So you're in Silence now? They're a good alliance. Give them my condolences.

Sometimes an overpowering radiance can blind one to the world around themselves. I believe that for you, this is one of those times. :mellow:

What a pity this is all you have to say when an ally of yours is attacked. You're pathetic.

EDIT: to clarify, this is not meant as an assessment of Silence as a whole, but of Coloradia, who no matter what happens will not get over his huge boner for the NSO.

I've already expressed my feelings on the CSN DoW on STA elsewhere. The only pathetic thing here would be you.

Well lookit here, it's the Peoples Champ! So you're in Silence now? They're a good alliance. Give them my condolences.

Aye, thats me! I will surely convey your condolences to them, I doubt they will care though.

I've already expressed my feelings on the CSN DoW on STA elsewhere. The only pathetic thing here would be you.

Aye, thats me! I will surely convey your condolences to them, I doubt they will care though.

Nice "no u" there. Ran out of material?

Try how NSO is destablizing Brown, how we have no friends there, how we were going to destroy everyone or any other of your wonderful predictions that never came true. Considering an overwhelming majority of brown does like us, that we get along with everyone and that (unlike what your pattern of posting demonstrates,) we don't forget our allies when they're under attack, you're a fair impersonation of everything stupid said about our alliance.

Again, good luck to you, STA. I'm glad this thread has turned into something more like it should be considering the deed that was done. Something nasty.

What, the nice words not comforting enough for ya?

The mannerisms of MK and Vanguard members in this thread quite frankly make me sick to my stomach. Someone please put some trash paper on the floor so that I do not puke on anything of value.

Try how NSO is destablizing Brown, how we have no friends there, how we were going to destroy everyone or any other of your wonderful predictions that never came true. Considering an overwhelming majority of brown does like us, that we get along with everyone and that (unlike what your pattern of posting demonstrates,) we don't forget our allies when they're under attack, you're a fair impersonation of everything stupid said about our alliance.

Again, good luck to you, STA. I'm glad this thread has turned into something more like it should be considering the deed that was done. Something nasty.

So CSN is weak because we don't let our opponents decide where we're needed but rather discuss it with our allies? Hmmm... totally rational. Brilliant, really.

I know that in the future I'll encourage my alliance to contact you and to get your approval for whom we should attack and when. Fair?

(I can't wait for more impotent barking from NSO. It's like watching a dog in a purse.)

Try how NSO is destablizing Brown, - Seeing as your claims were that TC would stabilize brown... when it was already stable, it seems you were incorrect as well. Consider that without the protection NSO enjoyed from STA and NpO that you would have been rolled, my comment that NSO could destabilize brown was quite well founded.

how we have no friends there, how we were going to destroy everyone or any other of your wonderful predictions that never came true. Now I know you are delusional, me saying NSO would destroy everyone? Check your history books folks, this guy has lost it.

Considering an overwhelming majority of brown does like us - The majority of people in CN like most other people in CN. Unless there is a direct reason to dislike someone it seems to be a status quo of sorts. There are plenty in brown that don't like NSO too much with the way many of your more vocal members act.

that we get along with everyone and that (unlike what your pattern of posting demonstrates,)Huh?

we don't forget our allies when they're under attack, Cool? Are you saying someone did? Where?

you're a fair impersonation of everything stupid said about our alliance. Typically accurate things aren't stupid. When you last had a reality check, who knows. Perhaps I can get you in to see a Psychologist?

The mannerisms of MK and Vanguard members in this thread quite frankly make me sick to my stomach. Someone please put some trash paper on the floor so that I do not puke on anything of value.

You know, I took the time to look through this entire discussion, and I am the only Vanguard member that has posted here. And it was a post that expressed my wishes not to see our ally, STA, damaged despite their support for Polaris. How is that, in any way, worthy of the quoted criticism?

You know, I took the time to look through this entire discussion, and I am the only Vanguard member that has posted here. And it was a post that expressed my wishes not to see our ally, STA, damaged despite their support for Polaris. How is that, in any way, worthy of the quoted criticism?

Perhaps I should just point to CSN. I really needn't say anymore. I will just point at them.

Perhaps I should just point to CSN. I really needn't say anymore. I will just point at them.

Perhaps I should just point at Polaris. And their aggressive war. And our disagreement with it. And the explicit non-chaining clause in the Vanguard-STA treaty, which STA insisted on for moments such as this.

Again, we can sympathise and understand that STA have been placed in a difficult position, but feel obliged to stand next to Polaris on the battlefield. Why can't you reciprocate such understanding when we make our decision to support our friends and allies that we feel have been wronged? I see a lot of anger coming from certain STA members directed at its allies that have been placed, by your ally in Polaris, in a terrible dilemma. I think your anger may be misplaced.

And not a moment too soon. I knew they would be too cowardly to attack us though. Total waste of an alliance.

No, what would be a waste of an alliance would be having CSN hit you guys.

Yeah...really sucks...forces you guys to opt out of the optional defense clause you have with us currently huh?

You really have no room to speak. You really should not be speaking at all about things being done that everyone knows has to be done.

What has to be done? We're not here to help Grub boost his ego. If Grub actually needed us, it would be one thing, but he shot that one down hard. I actively supported going in on your side until Grub pulled his "not acceptable"/"wrong" stunt, as did a significant portion of MK. This is the third time he has drawn/attempted to draw a member of CnG into a war opposite his alliance, and he expects us to do nothing about it. He started this one, and continued it when he should have stopped it, despite his knowledge of where this would lead.