Commonwealth Pizza Delivery Service Delivers

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Odds are very good we'll be on the same side. Sorry to disappoint you.

Quite disappointed. Maybe next time.

I won't have a tech advantage for much longer if your nukes keep up with the same kind of output :P

It's all relative; I destroy your tech, but then my tech gets destroyed by nukes too. So at least for a little bit, you'll still be destroying me because of your tech. D:

It lacks epic tiger eating globe. It has been fixed. :P Also, do you still use your war flag?AzureFlagSmall.jpg

It's pretty :awesome:

I do love that one. It happens to be a flag made by one of our early members (Azure) though, which has been used for other things since then.

I eagerly await SOS Brigade to come out of their hole and declare war.

Bernkastel does this every war. Pay him no heed. :P And as I'm sure I'm going to have to say many, many times through this war, he's not gov, he doesn't represent us, Arrnea's our policy maker, blah blah blah, you get it. :P

Well, to belabor the belabored, but now in stunning new OFFICIALVISION:

We weren't thrilled to draw STA. So many people are getting to fight people that they can at least fake a good hate for, but we get stuck with one of the classier, good natured alliances.

We hated putting Silence on the spot, and did our best to find a way around it. Sadly, given the stultifying vortex of fail surrounding this conflict, the best we could do was promise not to make it worse by asking for their help if we got countered. Small solace, maybe. I've been a huge fan of Silence since the days of LEN and OTF, when Fark fought OTF in the whatever-we-call-that-other-war-against-polar-now war, and OTF were so groovy and honorable and tenacious that I wanted to sign a MDP with them before the war was even finished.

In short, are we sorry it shook out like this? Yes. Did we genuinely agonize over what to do, and made the best choice we could? Yes.

Is the root cause of this war really really really really stupid? Yes, yes it is.

Edited by CaptainImpavid

The two wars declared on me by this Pizza service should be my funnest two. Last update was a hectic flurry of attacking and defending. I came so close to anarchy but nearly scored one myself. And afterwards me and my opponent laughed it up in real time diplomatic dispatches. :)

Well if you didn't like it we would of had to refund you your money....