Commonwealth Pizza Delivery Service Delivers

STA speaks to our treaty partners in private, as should always be done. As you are not our treaty partner, I feel comfortable in letting you know this is uncool in public, rather than saving it for private. We are, after all, at war.

Then is it fair for me to say that you did the same exact thing you just said was uncool...?

Secondly, it really sucks that you put Silence, your treaty partner, in the position you did by declaring on us.
It's funny, though, that you heave at us but not at your other treaty partner, Polaris, for doing something similar to Ragnarok.

See the similarities? The fact that you even brought this up is uncool and I'm done with the subject. My opinions have been aired in multiple places, including here, and there is no point to perpetuate it.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my eyes and those of many others there is nothing about this war that is good or noble, and many of the combatants are far too closely tied for good reasons.

Yes. This war is wreaking havoc on the treaty web, and separating so may friends who don't wish to be separated, but have to be because it's just the way the chips are falling. I still like you guys. *looks at MK*

Welcome to the fray CSN. Your guys are enormous :awesome: (inside joke; CSN will get it though)

Best of luck to you. You seem pretty classy so beer on us after the war is over. Cheap beer mind you, we'll need the rest of the money to repair from your nukes.

What a sad day. To have to watch a dear ally of mine fight one of my 3 most respected alliances on the planet. So senseless. That being said, I love me some CSN(especially Goose and Wickedj) and I love me some STA(especially Specter and Skippy). Have fun fellas.

I find the lack of me in the "love me some STA" part insulting. Skippy over me? Really? I shan't forget this offense good sir.

Yes. This war is wreaking havoc on the treaty web, and separating so may friends who don't wish to be separated, but have to be because it's just the way the chips are falling. I still like you guys. *looks at MK*

And we still deeply respect, and like, STA. This entire situation sucks.

AZTEC is very bottom heavy.

Hey man, no need to resort to personal attacks. They can't help it that everything they eat goes right to their backsides. :mad::mad::mad:

I find the lack of me in the "love me some STA" part insulting. Skippy over me? Really? I shan't forget this offense good sir.

Who are you again?

No? It's not fair to say that. STA is not NpO. We haven't declared an aggressive war on any of our treaty partners friends. Nice try though.

Bleh, moot point is moot. I had one thing in my head, and typed it out completely wrong. My apologies on that part. My point was: our allies requested our help, and either way we would be upsetting an ally. :/

Sadly something I cannot hail again from CSN. I however can wish you many casualties and once all is concludes some cold beers. After the beers are done we can head over to gooses place and wright our names in the snow on his lawn.

God speed CSN I will see you on the other side.

/me chokes a bit

Give them hell STA

Hey man, no need to resort to personal attacks. They can't help it that everything they eat goes right to their backsides. :mad::mad::mad:

Whereas you guys are more roundish... How's Tyga these days, enjoying his twinkies?

Goose can deliver more as needed :P

This war is not easy on many due to the conflicting treaty obligations and such. I do not fault you for this declaration and I only wish I would have been able to have some kind of different encounter with you instead. Either way, good luck in the wars (but not as much luck as me).

This war is not easy on many due to the conflicting treaty obligations and such. I do not fault you for this declaration and I only wish I would have been able to have some kind of different encounter with you instead. Either way, good luck in the wars (but not as much luck as me).

Eh, you devastated most of my attacks, along with your attacks on me. :/ Damn your tech.

Sadly something I cannot hail again from CSN. I however can wish you many casualties and once all is concludes some cold beers. After the beers are done we can head over to gooses place and wright our names in the snow on his lawn.

God speed CSN I will see you on the other side.

/me chokes a bit

Give them hell STA

You know this whole war is fubar when STA is hailed by Valhalla. <_<