Stickmen DoW

You know, if something doesn't quite add up, sometimes it might behoove you to check the math for yourself, eh?

Really?

I'd love to see where you got up and found the guts to attack us, rather than participate in an entire bloc against one alliance based on the result of chained aggression clauses.

Oh shoot I found my mistake! It was a double negative, thanks for showing me my error.

More like a history lesson, but hey, I guess you can't save everybody.

Really?

I'd love to see where you got up and found the guts to attack us, rather than participate in an entire bloc against one alliance based on the result of chained aggression clauses.

More like a history lesson, but hey, I guess you can't save everybody.

I love how NSO is all like "WHY NOT US?? WHY NOT US???"

Seriously. We stand by FOK. That's what our treaty said. Stickmen also roll as one. The fact that NSO held back some expecting us to defend instead of rolling with FOK and is now bawing after the fact that we didn't do what they planned is entertaining.

Aww how cute, I thought you guys were pretty cool, I hate to see you destroyed, oh well, maybe after reparations you can come to the good side.

Good sir, we kicked your $%^ in the last war. If you're ever up for a rematch (let me take a page out of the book of my good friend Chron) 'bring it'.

Good sir, we kicked your $%^ in the last war. If you're ever up for a rematch (let me take a page out of the book of my good friend Chron) 'bring it'.

As much as I dislike Stickmen, this is absolutely correct. Learn your history please, Rota.

I can't say I'll be weeping many tears if you lose, Stickmen.

Edited by Arrnea

Very limited indeed. As in: where are you?

Thats what Im saying. I had only one person I could attack, and sadly it's nowhere near an even fight. Oh well, I guess if you can't take your lumps...

I love how NSO is all like "WHY NOT US?? WHY NOT US???"

Seriously. We stand by FOK. That's what our treaty said. Stickmen also roll as one. The fact that NSO held back some expecting us to defend instead of rolling with FOK and is now bawing after the fact that we didn't do what they planned is entertaining.

I'm sorry? If you stand by FOK, where's the attacks on the Sith? I don't recall bawwing, but I am noticing the fact that as fans of tangential treaty chains, you sure seem awfully scared to have them turned against you.

Come now, you guys sure love escalation, why not escalate it a bit more?

Thats what Im saying. I had only one person I could attack, and sadly it's nowhere near an even fight. Oh well, I guess if you can't take your lumps...

I'm sorry? If you stand by FOK, where's the attacks on the Sith? I don't recall bawwing, but I am noticing the fact that as fans of tangential treaty chains, you sure seem awfully scared to have them turned against you.

Oh you're right... we're not as streamlined as the Sith in starting our war machine apparently. I'll submit a fix-it ticket to tech support and let you know what they say.

Chron, there is an epic shortness of battles. I suggest everyone calls in their friends and feed on eachothers pixels.

Oh you're right... we're not as streamlined as the Sith in starting our war machine apparently. I'll submit a fix-it ticket to tech support and let you know what they say.

So if you're saying our war machine sucks, and you're saying yours is even worse...I see.

Well, I guess that explains why you all needed that treaty with Vanguard, for the sake of being super sure that Polaris wouldnt win even if they proved capable of beating you all down at once.

The last war would be the 57th war, I didnt fight in that. Oh and if your referring to the last global conflict, i dont recall Zenith being at war with Universalis?

The last war would be the 57th war, I didnt fight in that. Oh and if your referring to the last global conflict, i dont recall Zenith being at war with Universalis?

Sorry, I took a hiatus after the Karma war. But if you're from Zenith and you bump into Suvorov, tell him to join the old channel!

So see, both of our AA's are a bit miss leading eh?

Edited by Frozenrpg

I'll be happy to take that title from FB :smug:

No, you've always had it.

That being said, I honestly wonder how you can speak legibly, considering how far you've got your head buried in there? I mean, you talk so much crap about the NSO, I was certain you at least would be happy to have a chance to put your money where your mouth is, instead of your foot, for a change.

As much as I dislike Stickmen, this is absolutely correct. Learn your history please, Rota.

Probably the first and last time I agree with my friend Arrnea here.

As expected I think. But you know that if we lose, you will as well?

No, you've always had it.

That being said, I honestly wonder how you can speak legibly, considering how far you've got your head buried in there? I mean, you talk so much crap about the NSO, I was certain you at least would be happy to have a chance to put your money where your mouth is, instead of your foot, for a change.

We are just that good :smug:

I could say the same to you. If you want us that bad, come and get us (yes bring it).

True, this was when I was serving in iFOK if I recall correctly.

Well, if you get pulled in you will be on the same side, whether you like it or not - which automatically means you would be loosing too when iFOK would.

Well, if you get pulled in you will be on the same side, whether you like it or not - which automatically means you would be loosing too when iFOK would.

We don't see it as being on the same side as you, but anyone who hits our allies will be seeing the barrels of our guns.