Stickmen DoW

Looks like they can't do something about it. Dogpile on the weak NpO, and not the great NSO. Poor move guys.

Huh?

Oh goodie. Is that an official MK statement?

And no Ivan, you aren't worth our time. <3

edited in quote~

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Looks like they can't do something about it. Dogpile on the weak NpO, and not the great NSO. Poor move guys.

Wow you've been at war with \m/ and PC for what? 2 days? 3 days? and theyve already crushed Polar? Maaan. i knew those guys were good but truthfully i didnt know they were *THAT* good.

\m/, PC. i respectfully bow to your military awesomeness

OH! And have fun Stickmen <3 yes..even ikMark

Oh, so now that I am actually involved in a war I am not worth your time? Interesting, because for the last few months it has seemed that you and your alliance mates have been hard up trying to find an opportunity not to make us worth your time.

MK has trouble with history.

Give'em hell Polar.

Oh, so now that I am actually involved in a war I am not worth your time? Interesting, because for the last few months it has seemed that you and your alliance mates have been hard up trying to find an opportunity not to make us worth your time.

We have been plotting a war on you, despite defending you from attack whenever you were threatened by standing by our allies in STA and NpO?

We can dislike you and not roll you. See: SOS Brigade. They still exist, and by your logic they should be rolled five times over by now by MK.

And I hope your alliance gets dragged in so it can be steam rolled beyond recognition.

o/Stickmen. Enjoy yourselves.

I'm sure he wants the same for yours. :awesome:

We have been plotting a war on you, despite defending you from attack whenever you were threatened by standing by our allies in STA and NpO?

We can dislike you and not roll you. See: SOS Brigade. They still exist, and by your logic they should be rolled five times over by now by MK.

Pretty please? :<