Stickmen DoW

Yeah being that I'm a high ranking government official and all.~ Even if MK sits on the sideline it doesn't take a genius to foresee the pounding you are going to take from FOK's allies.

Indeed.

That is why they declared on Polar and bypassed us completely just a few minutes ago.

I fully expect, just as most of my alliance does, to take a beating in this war. But I don't care, because I know that those on the other side will take a beating as well, and I like our odds for being on the "side" that takes less of one overall.

The NSO is not full of stat collectors that feel the need to treaty everyone in the Cyberverse in order to prevent any damage to our precious infrastructure. We will burn, but we will not burn alone.

Indeed.

That is why they declared on Polar and bypassed us completely just a few minutes ago.

I fully expect, just as most of my alliance does, to take a beating in this war. But I don't care, because I know that those on the other side will take a beating as well, and I like our odds for being on the "side" that takes less of one overall.

The NSO is not full of stat collectors that feel the need to treaty everyone in the Cyberverse in order to prevent any damage to our precious infrastructure. We will burn, but we will not burn alone.

I'm not referring to your alliance's resolve to fight but rather it's ability. Also MK on NSO would be a huge waste.

Edited by Snowbeast

Yes, because that makes perfect sense in the context of the fact that my alliance went to war just a little while ago while your guns remain silent.

Comrade he is in dark fist things like logic and intelligence are forbidden over there.

Indeed.

I see you're as much a strategic genius as always Ivan. It should be easy to see how the cards are being played here.

I'm not referring to your alliance's resolve to fight but rather it's ability. Also MK on NSO would be a huge waste.

Being a relatively young and small alliance does have its disadvantages when it comes to warfare.

Although I would rather lead an alliance of 50 poorly trained nations with resolve than one of 400 nations without it.

Stickmen o/

Your blitz's owned NSO's. Just sayin.

Give 'em Hell

Indeed. An alliance (three alliances overall) with a much higher average NS found more targets available to them against an alliance of over 400 nations. What a surprise.

For all the talk from your leadership in private about wishing to remain neutral and complaining about Polar getting involved in \m/'s business you MK people sure do like to spout off about things that don't concern you.

Hypocrisy is not surprising. The lack of a declaration to back it up is somewhat.

Being a relatively young and small alliance does have its disadvantages when it comes to warfare.

Although I would rather lead an alliance of 50 poorly trained nations with resolve than one of 400 nations without it.

I believe Ivan has managed to accuse MK of being stat collectors and being without resolve.

I don't think it is MK that has a problem with the history books...

I believe Ivan has managed to accuse MK of being stat collectors and being without resolve.

I don't think it is MK that has a problem with the history books...

No, my memory is quite good.

It took MK two years to build up the resolve to do what it did in the last big war, and I believe that was your very first win ever. Good job.

No, my memory is quite good.

It took MK two years to build up the resolve to do what it did in the last big war, and I believe that was your very first win ever. Good job.

That doesn't make any sense. MK fought in a number of wars and Karma was the first victory. That in itself means they were not just collecting stats because they were willing to sacrifice their alliance on multiple occasions.