Stickmen DoW

Er...we did not escalate the war. We started the war. PC escalated the war. FOK escalated the war. NSO escalated the war. All we did was start a war.

I don't think that's what 'escalate' means. There was no war, and if we escalated that, wouldn't we be escalating nothing? I don't get it.

Poison Clan was never asked not to follow their treaty. FOK was never asked not to follow their treaty. All we did was attack \m/. We expected there would be more war, but we didn't do anything besides initiate. We escalated nothing, as there was nothing to escalate.

You and your silly understanding the logic and the English language ... ;)

From now on, NpO will call all of our initial war declarations and Escalation of War. Good thing we followed our own Optional Aggression pact into our Escalation of war onto \m/

No NpO escalated this war by starting it. Guess what people follow their treaties and wont bail on their friends because polar asks them to

Ah, but he said that we "further escalated" it, and that there really is no case for: We initiated the war, we did not afterwards attack someone else or in some other way largen it. Basically semantics, but still.

People honoring their treaties and not letting their allies die is escalating the war, but seriously? You can't expect them to watch their allies be burned to the ground.

People honoring their treaties and not letting their allies die is escalating the war, but seriously? You can't expect them to watch their allies be burned to the ground.

What I don't get is why people are arguing over who escalated it. I mean, all's fair in love and war right?

This is just their way of showing love and going to war. :awesome:

Next time roll ex-purple. And yes, I'm aware that includes me. :v:

Is this an invitation?

Further, do you think it possible we could roll both purple AND ex-purple simultaneously to save time? Then, we [stickmen on purple] would just have to all quit the game, and purple will finally be dead... forever. I think CN would become infinitely better should this happen.

EDIT: vague pronouns kill kittens.

Edited by Erwin Schrodinger

It's because we're attacking with FOK, not in defense of FOK, according to iFOK's treaty with them and Stickmen's policy of generally rolling together. Polaris FOK decided its willing to further escalate the conflict and the Stickmen accepted the invitation with gratitude. Kapish?

Corrected that for you ;) . (Polaris allies only entered the war after FOK declared on us activating themselves an optional clause to roll the polar dudes.)

Ahh, so you just decided to attack those Polar dudes out of nowhere, crystal clear.

Corrected that for you ;) . (Polaris allies only entered the war after FOK declared on us activating themselves an optional clause to roll the polar dudes.)

Ahh, so you just decided to attack those Polar dudes out of nowhere, crystal clear.

Yup... I mean it's not like we're treatied or anything. :rolleyes: But then again... Grub did set a precedence, right?

Yup... I mean it's not like we're treatied or anything. :rolleyes: But then again... Grub did set a precedence, right?

I can't seem to find any treaty between Stickman and FOK :rolleyes: ... or did you guys all merged to iFOK? If that's the case then I'm sorry for the mess on my part :P

If not, then Stickman is just engaging in a war of aggression, with no real CB given... cool!

I can't seem to find any treaty between Stickman and FOK :rolleyes: ... or did you guys all merged to iFOK? If that's the case then I'm sorry for the mess on my part :P

If not, then Stickman is just engaging in a war of aggression, with no real CB given... cool!

I've explained this once before to someone also confused. It kinda goes like this:

FOK & iFOK, we're close, ya know? Like REAL close... So, we roll together... everywhere. Now iFOK & Stickmen, we're REAL close too... so we called Stickmen and said "Yo... kegger... grab the beer pong table, lets roll."

tl;dr MADP & MDoAP. Chaining treaties, what ya gonna do? I do believe someone once said bring it, and someone else said I don brought it already yo.

I've explained this once before to someone also confused. It kinda goes like this:

FOK & iFOK, we're close, ya know? Like REAL close... So, we roll together... everywhere. Now iFOK & Stickmen, we're REAL close too... so we called Stickmen and said "Yo... kegger... grab the beer pong table, lets roll."

tl;dr MADP & MDoAP. Chaining treaties, what ya gonna do? I do believe someone once said bring it, and someone else said I don brought it already yo.

Crystal clear kameraad! So... uh... since you're so friends with FOK why are you not defending them from NSO again?

EDIT: My question is why did you activate an aggressive part of your treaty instead of the defensive part?

Edited by Carfre Inpor

Crystal clear kameraad! So... uh... since you're so friends with FOK why are you not defending them from NSO again?

EDIT: My question is why did you activate an aggressive part of your treaty instead of the defensive part?

So we're back to this? Complaining because we didn't play our hand the way you thought we would? I can't tell for certain as I'm not part of that decision making process. But here's my guesses... We went aggressive. It's pretty simple when it comes down to it. While it was easy for us to rally our troops to go aggro, what with Grub's motivational speeches etc, it's probably quite a bit harder for you to rally your troops for an aggro war. And your ally's troops, and their ally's troops. Hence why the moment we didn't hit NSO, Ivan and his gang began goading anyone they could to attack. It's always easier to gather support for defensive actions.

Clear?

NSO wasn't on us when we rolled. Maybe you should get your time line in order.

NSO was going to be countered by others, FOK asked them if they could jump in if Polar brought in more allies (turning this war global). Polar brought NSO in, so iFOK and the rest of the stickmen came in.

Edited by Timmehhh

So we're back to this? Complaining because we didn't play our hand the way you thought we would? I can't tell for certain as I'm not part of that decision making process. But here's my guesses... We went aggressive. It's pretty simple when it comes down to it. While it was easy for us to rally our troops to go aggro, what with Grub's motivational speeches etc, it's probably quite a bit harder for you to rally your troops for an aggro war. And your ally's troops, and their ally's troops. Hence why the moment we didn't hit NSO, Ivan and his gang began goading anyone they could to attack. It's always easier to gather support for defensive actions.

Clear?

Oh, i'm not complaining. Just was really curious. You could said that in the DoW. We're dowing those polar dudes because we want to.

Oh, i'm not complaining. Just was really curious. You could said that in the DoW. We're dowing those polar dudes because we want to.

C'mon, why so butthurt? iFOK went in via the aggressive clause of their treaty. The rest of us came in with similar clause. I thought you guises wanted war when you started this conflict/were in NSO (sry too lazy to check your AA ._.)