Lend me a Hand, Neo-Moralists

Starfox101

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he doesn't ( I know he does) but I certainly do. I just find it amusing that there is no war, apparently just chest thumping from a blowhard who is bluffing like always. Hardly seems to be a reason to run to PM. Maybe it is a new tactic to go with all the other pioneering moves they have made in recent times?

agreed, too much posing, not enough actually done

\m/ tech raid someone that has friends, like us or any member of Poseidon and see what happens

Hmm. CoC runs to peace mode and its hearlded and a new and awesome strategy. \m/ does it its theyre cowards

well depends. CC were the ones who mainly heralded it that way. most on SG side called them cowards. PM is always a strategy though. the issue i see with \m/ is all their talk about how tough they are and how they want to war, but the moment one is close to being upon them they run to PM instead of warring as they claim to love to do.

well depends. CC were the ones who mainly heralded it that way. most on SG side called them cowards. PM is always a strategy though. the issue i see with \m/ is all their talk about how tough they are and how they want to war, but the moment one is close to being upon them they run to PM instead of warring as they claim to love to do.

Considering the numbers involved on both sides for this conflict, peace mode is the best tactic available for them in the overall strategy of the whole war.

Indeed. No-one (or no-one serious anyway) denies that the peace mode shield has its uses in a war, particularly a losing war. But when you've been rattling sabres for two days, demanding that people 'do something about it' and generally posing as tough guys, it makes you look rather ridiculous. The issue is not that they have run to peace mode when war appears to be possible, but that they have done so after claiming that they 'love war' and other such things.

\m/: oooo whatcha gonna do Grub? you're just bluffing, you don't scare us!

Grub: who's got the keys to my tank?

\m/: :unsure:

MK: :smug:

MK really has nothing to do with this but I thought I'd give them a proper shout out. They basically maintain that pose 24/7.

I think its official that either A. who the $%&@ ever is planning your "counter" needs their head examined because your ally is burning and its now been FIVE days, noobs could plan better than this or B. you are quite possibly worse than CoC 1.0 atleast they put their shame out in public for others to mock
Hmm. CoC runs to peace mode and its hearlded and a new and awesome strategy. \m/ does it its theyre cowards

You both make such good points :unsure:

i am unsure how you can weight your argument about raiding a raider alliance versus a non-raider alliance and not see how it is hypocritical to your stance that an individual nation holds the same weight as an alliance does?

Like I've said to be honest I don't believe raiding is immoral what so ever. I believe it is an action that I'm allowed to do, but without gaining the approval of moralist I'll have to listen to your QQ every time something happens that you guys disagree with. So instead of standing in my true nature I'm attempting to reason with you on a mutual level and find somewhere in-between that we can agree upon. Although from what I've seen very few moralist are open minded and only believe that they know a true path of divine faith. Even though you yourself pillage the weak in their time of need. Doing it on a larger scale should hold no play in deciding whether or not something is immoral.

Seeing as our alliance could raid one alliance a month. Lets say only 15 of our members partake in this event. That means we can force up to a total of 45 wars.

On the other hand,

Your alliance only allows unaffiliated tech raids. So 15 of your members partake in this whenever their war slots are available. Therefore you will partake in 60 tech raids a month.

Whom is the greater of both evils?

Like I've said to be honest I don't believe raiding is immoral what so ever. I believe it is an action that I'm allowed to do, but without gaining the approval of moralist I'll have to listen to your QQ every time something happens that you guys disagree with. So instead of standing in my true nature I'm attempting to reason with you on a mutual level and find somewhere in-between that we can agree upon. Although from what I've seen very few moralist are open minded and only believe that they know a true path of divine faith. Even though you yourself pillage the weak in their time of need. Doing it on a larger scale should hold no play in deciding whether or not something is immoral.

Seeing as our alliance could raid one alliance a month. Lets say only 15 of our members partake in this event. That means we can force up to a total of 45 wars.

On the other hand,

Your alliance only allows unaffiliated tech raids. So 15 of your members partake in this whenever their war slots are available. Therefore you will partake in 60 tech raids a month.

Whom is the greater of both evils?

you forgot to add in the unaffiliated tech raids that your members would partake in as well as the alliance raid. fairly certain that that would put yours at more wars/raids per month.