Scotland DoW

Proxian Empire

OOC: No, they declared war on us, you don't need to declare war on someone if they declared on your faction.

OOC: He declared war on Valencia, and ONLY Valencia. And BTW, how do you know I'm deploying anything? It was classified. For all you know, I'm just sending them to Rebel Army... :P

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

---Priority One Message, to Rebel Army---
---Office of the Vice Royal---

We need to stop this violence. While we, Molakia, are not fans of America, we do not wish to see senseless violence on European Soil. We must do something to stop this conflict! Molakia offers it ports and soldiers if you will provide transport and air cover.

This war needs to end, or europe will.

-Vice Royal Katrina Zykova, Acting Head of State

OOC: He declared war on Valencia, and ONLY Valencia. And BTW, how do you know I'm deploying anything? It was classified. For all you know, I'm just sending them to Rebel Army... :P

OOC: You've voiced open opposition of our forces and such, and are treatied with Italy, it's logic. :P

Now enough OOC, seriously.

Edited by BaronUberstein

*Private*

Well, I never thought I would be so glad to be rejected from a bloc, this is all going to hell.

*Public*

New South Wales will remain neutral in this conflict, unless the territory of our allies is directly threatened. We will however, remain on standby to help clean up the mess that will undoubtedly be left by this insane conflict.

EDIT:

OOC: Well, I think I suitably insulted every participant. Cool beans. :P

Edited by Silhouette

Statement Issued from Tom Dobbs to the Leaders of the World

"We have now seen the true colors of Scotland and her allies. Declaration after declaration after declaration and still Valencia remains alone against the Italian Federation. Are they too scared of the mighty Italian Federation? Are we really that big and bad? It's time to nut up or shut up, Valencia's allies. We've declared war on them, don't just let them be pounded into the dust. Time to nut up or shut up."

"Sorry, it seems that we are dishonorable. All of our nations suck because we didn't declare war on you. Sorry for not destroying your military forces and decimating a nuclear wasteland. I figured Italy needed a break from the Netherlands beating the !@#$ out of it all the time.

Sometimes, there are things called strategies, and those things do, believe it or not, involve fighting selectively and choosing your battles rather than pouring gung-ho into war and getting yourself destroyed. So, how about you send your Italian slaves to fight us, Dobbs, how about you send the civilians of the country you personally invaded and got yourself declared leader of to die at the hands of and kill Dutchmen fighting for Europe herself. How about you send your own sons to die, or better yet, why don't you lead the charge against the evil Scotland. Go into battle on the front lines and you win this war for your slave-clown-children in Italy who 'elected' you their leader. Time to nut up or shut up, Tom."

"Sorry, it seems that we are dishonorable. All of our nations suck because we didn't declare war on you. Sorry for not destroying your military forces and decimating a nuclear wasteland. I figured Italy needed a break from the Netherlands beating the !@#$ out of it all the time.

Sometimes, there are things called strategies, and those things do, believe it or not, involve fighting selectively and choosing your battles rather than pouring gung-ho into war and getting yourself destroyed. So, how about you send your Italian slaves to fight us, Dobbs, how about you send the civilians of the country you personally invaded and got yourself declared leader of to die at the hands of and kill Dutchmen fighting for Europe herself. How about you send your own sons to die, or better yet, why don't you lead the charge against the evil Scotland. Go into battle on the front lines and you win this war for your slave-clown-children in Italy who 'elected' you their leader. Time to nut up or shut up, Tom."

"Except what you described is exactly what we did. We picked an opponent who was near us geographically, who we could fight, and where our allies needed us most. Now everyone else is intent on pounding that little scrap of land that Louisiana bought legally, and is leaving Valencia out to dry. Hey, they're your allies, not ours. Continue this behavior, though, and I doubt they'll be your allies much longer after the war is over. I certainly wouldn't."

"Except what you described is exactly what we did. We picked an opponent who was near us geographically, who we could fight, and where our allies needed us most. Now everyone else is intent on pounding that little scrap of land that Louisiana bought legally, and is leaving Valencia out to dry. Hey, they're your allies, not ours. Continue this behavior, though, and I doubt they'll be your allies much longer after the war is over. I certainly wouldn't."

"And that's why you're not. And if you're doing it, why are you on a high horse and calling out other people for doing it? How come you get to call out people for doing the same thing you did, but when someone else does it's offensive? I am sending 150,000 soldiers to Valencia and 1,000 tanks, and if you touch them it will be war."

- Privately, In the Queen's Office -

Alysandra looked tiredly at the reports. The girl, who was more of a seventeen-year old at heart than a twenty-year old Queen (no seriously, she was twenty; she only acted like she was seventeen), bit her lip at the percentages of refugees coming in. It was only a matter of time, in her opinion, that conscientious objectors would follow; Europe was a war-weary continent. She might have not had as much experience with them as the next politician, but if people became desperate enough, they might just head the country's way.

"And you have confirmed the Conscientious Objector Doctrine has been broadcasted?" asked Alysandra. Gerard Kangelrarpok, leader of the diplomatic affairs of Cyneriice Northan, nodded.

"Yes, Your Highness. As we speak, it should be on the news channels within the next few hours."

"Excellent," said Alysandra. "If these anti-continentalist (censored)s want throw themselves, let's see what they say when they see what happens when you take a peaceful approach. Lousy I'm-better-than-you morons...."

- Public Statement -

"We're still not impressed with this war. And we're quite mad at those nations who keep flying over Spain, who has declared itself neutral in this conflict. As of now, Cyneriice Northan has issued an official travel warning for all the parties in the epicentre of this conflict (why didn't I think of that before?), and we are refusing any and all deals made by Scotland and its allies.

"That being said, we hope Louisiana and her Allies come out unscathed. May peace come quickly to you, brethren of the world."

~ Queen Alysandra of House Lacroix and her Grand Council

Edited by Cybil de Blanc

"And that's why you're not. And if you're doing it, why are you on a high horse and calling out other people for doing it? How come you get to call out people for doing the same thing you did, but when someone else does it's offensive? I am sending 150,000 soldiers to Valencia and 1,000 tanks, and if you touch them it will be war."

Because you're not doing it. You're only fighting with Louisiana, not Louisiana's allies. It's like you're scared. Louisiana can handle Scotland, so there's no reason for me to declare on them. However, they would need help with Scotland and Valencia. Seeing as how those were the only two who declared at the time we did, we chose Valencia. After that, the burden to declare is on all of you, not us. Enjoy being cowards though while continuing to violate neutral nation's airspaces and pretending the hold the moral high ground. It's quite fun, toad-sucker.

Because you're not doing it. You're only fighting with Louisiana, not Louisiana's allies. It's like you're scared. Louisiana can handle Scotland, so there's no reason for me to declare on them. However, they would need help with Scotland and Valencia. Seeing as how those were the only two who declared at the time we did, we chose Valencia. After that, the burden to declare is on all of you, not us. Enjoy being cowards though while continuing to violate neutral nation's airspaces and pretending the hold the moral high ground. It's quite fun, toad-sucker.

"People, I have to say, Italy is so proud and strong, that they declared on a smaller nation! But not only that, their honor doesn't stop there! They're trying to use insults, things you hear in the schoolyard, to get the larger nations to declare on it so that it can activate it's MDP's across the world! I wish I was Italian, I mean, that there is the definition of bravery. Think of the massive balls it takes to do that, it's no wonder they haven't moved against Scotland directly, it's too far to carry those things!"

-Finnish Comedy TV show host

Edited by BaronUberstein

And fighting with a nation weaker than you makes you brave and righteous? How does fighting with a nation larger than us and not wanting to be burdened by a second conflict in Italy make us seem scared? Louisiana can handle Scotland, yes, and that is why we are fighting Louisiana. Scotland does not have a Navy, and thus ours is combatting Louisiana's. We are not bringing our army into the Mediterranean Sea because, frankly, it is not needed.

You may constantly call us frightened and scared and uncaring for our allies, but, first know one thing in your ignorance: the RSSN has no diplomatic ties to Valencia. The RSSN thus has no reason to declare war on you speaking technically. Maybe in your fog of war you failed to make it to the internet, as it is a real hardship to check something like that. So long as you continue to insult us and our allies, for things that we are not capable of doing, you will continue to be a failed state in our eyes and you will continue to be just another foreigner in Europe proclaiming himself overlord of the natives. I may honestly say now that I desire for the return of the Italian Republic. A single, unified, Italy not subject to a foreign power would be far superior to this awful, awful country that now exists.

Until you meet us on the field of battle, you will always be a failed state.

Edited by Mergerberger II

OOC: I meant weaker, sorry. Don't make this OOC. This is IC.

OOC: Oh, so suddenly it's not okay to point things out OOCly to prove you wrong? I'll keep that in mind.

IC:

We attacked a stronger target with no help. How does that make us a failed state again? Our comment was mostly directed at the Iberian Pact allies of Valencia who have stood by and said nothing as their ally was attacked.

And Finland actually can hear us? That is certainly interesting news considering we were told all communications from us were shut off.

The Republic of Finland hereby cuts off communication with all hostile parties. "Why bother talking with people who are shooting at you?"

***Private***

"What ignorant fools these Finnish are," said Dorothy Smith. She then turned to her husband, Roger Smith and said "Would you like to issue a statement?"

"No, let's just keep a watch on the situation in case in comes to North America."

"So Italy is begging to be invaded and fought against? That is...I don't get it. They've lost their minds. That looks like something my Grandfather would do."

-Private Reply-

"No, your grandfather would have done it with class, not like a sniveling little brat who doesn't get paid enough attention."