Scotland DoW

Proxian Empire

Molakia seems to be one of the few voices of reason in Europe Right now. Rather sad, if you think about it. Due to the general voxing around by both sides, Molakia declares Neutrality and locks down Territorial Waters and Airspace to all combatants. Humanitarian efforts are allowed access to Molakia, to either pass by, refuel, or set up staging areas.

We will keep our offer to mediate peace open...but frankly, we dont think anyone is smart enough to take it.

-Vice Royal Katrina Zykova

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And yet they were still the only side that even attempted diplomacy. We stand against colonialism and imperialism, no matter the size or strength of our enemies. We had thought better of Australia, but now we see they have turned to the side of imperialism, injustice, and rule-through-terror."

"Were they? Louisiana was establishing it not ONLY for military purposes. Do you station a diplomatic base on an area you intend to use in a war? Just think logically for ten seconds."

"An agreement being legal does not make it right. They are bringing instability to Europe and do not belong in European lands. Europe is for Europeans, not Americans."

"You forfeited the moral high ground when your ally violated the sovereignty of a neutral state, namely, Spain. If you continue to support Scotland over this, what does that make you? No, we are not the Imperialists, the unjust, or the rulers-through-terror. That is Scotland."

"Louisiana knew our positions from the start, the only way for them to have done this without malicious intent would be if they were absolutely blind, deaf, and dumb about the continent of Europe."

"Oh? Please point to the declaration from a united Europe that stated no non-European entity could be allowed to possess a single scrap of oland on the continent? Where was this stance when Greenland possessed territories in both America and Europe?"

"An agreement being legal does not make it right. They are bringing instability to Europe and do not belong in European lands. Europe is for Europeans, not Americans."

"Scotland and allies has destabilized Europe more...

I would posit that the action of Scotland and their allies has done more to destabilize this continent than Louisiana.

-Hossein Al-Hussein

League Director of Foreign Affairs

...ah, crap, the Sicilians beat us to it. We echo their statement."

"Louisiana knew our positions from the start, the only way for them to have done this without malicious intent would be if they were absolutely blind, deaf, and dumb about the continent of Europe."

"You keep spouting they had malicious intent, when your only evidence is a military base. A very flimsy excuse."

-HRH King James II

san-marino-state-hi.jpg

San Marino Announcement

We, the People of San Marino, have found ourselves with a very important decision to make, to support our brethern or be cowardly and back down. We have decided to do what is right, and support the Federation of Italy in ALL of its actions. So we find ourselves in a state of War with Valencia.

***Classified**

San Marino has raised its Defcon Level to Defcon 1. The Gendarmerie have been readied for action.

To: Tom Dobbs, President of Italy
Take what you need from us. While we have little it is all at your disposal.

OOC:I should stop going on Holidays :P. Also Apoligies if I got the wrong country :v:

FinnishRaptorFlag.png

War Flag of the Republic of Finland

The Republic of Finland dedicates military support to Scotland to remove Louisiana from Europe via non-nuclear means. We will not attack other nations unless directly attacked, we will not attack the Americas, we will simply do everything within our power to remove Louisiana from European territory.

Classified:

Divisions mobilizing for offensive operations:

4th Airborne

8th Airborne

12th Airborne

16th Airborne

Total: 40,000 Troops

OOC: Kinda makes me feel like getting a war flag with a T-Rex on it.

Edited by Jordosaur94

san-marino-state-hi.jpg

San Marino Announcement

We, the People of San Marino, have found ourselves with a very important decision to make, to support our brethern or be cowardly and back down. We have decided to do what is right, and support the Federation of Italy in ALL of its actions. So we find ourselves in a state of War with Valencia.

***Classified**

San Marino has raised its Defcon Level to Defcon 1. The Gendarmerie have been readied for action.

OOC:I should stop going on Holidays :P. Also Apoligies if I got the wrong country :v:

OOC: You got the right country.

IC: The Italian Federation thans San Marino for their continued support.

*CLASSIFIED TO SAN MARINO**

Keep your soldiers at home, friend, and have them protect their families. You and yours are covered by all our defenses. We will only call upon you if we need to defend the homeland.

"Were they? Louisiana was establishing it not ONLY for military purposes. Do you station a diplomatic base on an area you intend to use in a war? Just think logically for ten seconds."

"Oh yes, specifically stating that they were going to use it to influence European actions. I don't care if it is a children's amusement park, I will not sit down and let foreign nations take a !@#$ on Europe."

"You forfeited the moral high ground when your ally violated the sovereignty of a neutral state, namely, Spain. If you continue to support Scotland over this, what does that make you? No, we are not the Imperialists, the unjust, or the rulers-through-terror. That is Scotland."

"We do not condone their actions in doing so, and we do not plan to do so ourselves, but we will remove Louisiana from Europe if it is the last thing we do. Finland stands united, Europe for Europeans."

"Oh? Please point to the declaration from a united Europe that stated no non-European entity could be allowed to possess a single scrap of oland on the continent? Where was this stance when Greenland possessed territories in both America and Europe?"

"Greenland was viewed as a European nation at the time, our stance has since changed."

Classified:

A private message was sent from Uberstein to Anthony in Australia, "What the hell is going on over there? Why the hell is my son supporting an American owning land in Europe?"

san-marino-state-hi.jpg

San Marino Announcement

***Classified**

OOC:Ok it official WWXVII has begun or whatever number it is but this is gettin funny :awesome:

The Republic of Finland hereby cuts off communication with all hostile parties. "Why bother talking with people who are shooting at you?"

"We're flattered you bothered to leave communications with us open. Can you respond to our earlier comment?"

-HRH King James II

They would get nothing but static in response due to Caucasia being a "hostile nation.", aka, not allied to/supporting Finland or 100% Neutral.

"Well, we've seen that Scotland's allies are not willing to engage in diplomatic talks. Accusing Louisiana's supporters of not wanting diplomacy, then shutting down diplomatic communications with neutrals and combatants alike."

-HRH King James II

Classified

The "Witness" Spectator-class Imaging and Radar Spy Satellite has been given an altered trajectory, engineered to make it fly over the Iberian peninsula at least once a cycle.

End Classified

"It seems that war has broken in Europe yet again. Let us hope that it can be a war to learn from."

"Well, we've seen that Scotland's allies are not willing to engage in diplomatic talks. Accusing Louisiana's supporters of not wanting diplomacy, then shutting down diplomatic communications with neutrals and combatants alike."

-HRH King James II

"Pardon me, James, but I'm quite open to diplomatic talks and compromises. I just love Scotland too, and they are the main combatants, plus without Louisiana it gets a bit tough, you know?"

"Pardon me, James, but I'm quite open to diplomatic talks and compromises. I just love Scotland too, and they are the main combatants, plus without Louisiana it gets a bit tough, you know?"

"That was not directed at you, my apologies. I did not consider the RSSN when I mentioned Scotland's allies."

-HRH King James II

"We Euros always learn from our wars. Unfortunately, it tends to be 'build bigger weapons'."

-Ana Eliso

"Indeed. That is one of many reasons why we watch these events with great interest."

Classified

The Witness has begun taking the first of several photographs and other documentations of the battles taking place in or about the Peninsula. Careful attention is given to Anti-air batteries and their methods for detecting and engaging Stealthed or otherwise advanced aircraft and ordinance, as well as the seas with their modern to ultra-modern water-faring combatants.

*Private*

Devereaux peered over the edge of the lengthy memo in his hands. "Make sure the proper papers are in order, this thing could turn hot. Notify the Grand Marshal, and Marc Stephens, tell them to put together a military task force for the imminent European Theater. Send our vanguard division and 300,000 additional soldiers. Also make sure the Royal Marines are the first off. They are to rendezvous with the Italian military leadership and prepare to support them (should that be decided)."

*Private to the Italian Federation*

"We are preparing a defensive/offensive task force to support your position in Europe. Let us know where troops/airforce is needed."

OOC: Question EM, if I had AWACS in the area would they be able to detect the incoming radar waves from the satellite?

OOC: No, they wouldn't be able to.

IC: "Once again, we strongly recommend that all sides of this conflict cease violating the sovereignty of the Republic of Spain, a neutral nation."

**CLASSIFIED TO GREATER PACIFICA**

Troops will be needed in the Valencian theatre, and naval forces will probably be more useful through the Straits. I know the forces allied with Scotland are attempting to blockade them in international waters. I believe we have things handled in the Med, though that may change by the time you get here.