MHA, best of luck to you guys!

Same goes for RoK.

I'll butthurt you. ^_^

Edit: that came out wrong..

MHA, making a stand.

About time.

Oh, Aut.

Edited by Penkala

A clear case of short-term memory people. Our treaty with TORN was cancelled just 3 weeks ago during this same treaty review.

And I can attest that particular cancellation as pretty honestly documented...communication was pretty nil, and I don't know anyone in MHA's current gov. I'm inclined to believe MHA here when they say these cancellations are due to communication issues. A lot of alliances are streamlining their treaties right now, and not everyone treats it as aligning themselves with some mysterious "side", some realize that today's "side" is tomorrows split and are just picking a few close allies to keep.

Good luck MHA.

And I can attest that particular cancellation as pretty honestly documented...communication was pretty nil, and I don't know anyone in MHA's current gov. I'm inclined to believe MHA here when they say these cancellations are due to communication issues. A lot of alliances are streamlining their treaties right now, and not everyone treats it as aligning themselves with some mysterious "side", some realize that today's "side" is tomorrows split and are just picking a few close allies to keep.

Good luck MHA.

True there, except you do know one of us. I was briefly a TORN member under a different rulername before deleting for inactivity. :P

Edited by jadoo1989

True there, except you do know one of us. I was briefly a TORN member under a different rulername before deleting for inactivity. :P

OMG, TORN is trying to destroy MHA by taking over our government from the inside!

<insertcasusbellihere>

EDIT:Spelling lessons with 747!

Edited by fallin

Good luck MHA.

I'd accept the "we don't know any of their .gov" thing if Hoo was still gone.

I'd accept the "we don't know any of their .gov" thing if Hoo was still gone.

Except the fact that, based on what I understand from the OP and comments afterward, there was no communication between Hoo/Rok gov and the MHA gov. Doesn't matter if you know the guys if you feel like you aren't at the place where you'd consider yourselves friends.

EDIT: Grammar/Clarity

Edited by Lord n00b II

Except the fact that, based on what I understand from the OP and comments afterward, there was no communication between Hoo/Rok gov and the MHA gov. Doesn't matter if you know the guys if you feel like you aren't at the place where you'd consider yourselves friends.

EDIT: Grammar/Clarity

Except for the fact that you addressed something entirely different than what I said, your comment is sound.

I think MHA are siding with MHA.

I agree.

cheers to a less complex treaty web

Cheers! :P

Except for the fact that you addressed something entirely different than what I said, your comment is sound.

Holy crap...I think we might actually...agree on something! :o

Maybe that thing about 2012 really is true! This is the beginning...