The Diamonds Pact

Centurius

While deserts are a good place to hide we suggest something more dense, the Amazone is a terribly difficult area to navigate through, our best Commanders even have dificulties with it. This place would be good to hide such a complex not to forget the simple fact the majority of South America is Imperial hands.

"A good recommendation. And full of natural things to throw off many methods satellites use in detection. Consider that proposal seconded."

New South Wales wishes to apply for membership to the Diamonds Pact.

"Australia approves of this application without reservation. We can vouch for the loyalty and honor of New South Wales."

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like our fellow Diamond members for the moment the Holy American Empire will abstain, we appreciate the trust Australia has put in you but to be quite honest, we haven't heard much from New South Wales in years, we at least would like some general information before casting a definite vote.

Edit:

As an additional solution New South Wales could first enter as a Partial Member after a period of say 2 weeks(OOC: real life) we can review the matter again.

Edited by Centurius

While deserts are a good place to hide we suggest something more dense, the Amazone is a terribly difficult area to navigate through, our best Commanders even have dificulties with it. This place would be good to hide such a complex not to forget the simple fact the majority of South America is Imperial hands.

OOC: Now that just sounds like an evil hideout >_<

OOC: consider this my last post before the lock//

"The Sarnungian Republic furiously objects. While the host of nations here agreed to a confidential meeting with an applicant, you will simply accept a relatively unstable nations application without second thought? Most of us here trust each other - maybe you don't trust me, but I do know that if it ever came down to it I would defend you and vice-versa. Every fiber of my being tells me to object without compromise until we personally interview them."

OOC: consider this my last post before the lock//

"The Sarnungian Republic furiously objects. While the host of nations here agreed to a confidential meeting with an applicant, you will simply accept a relatively unstable nations application without second thought? Most of us here trust each other - maybe you don't trust me, but I do know that if it ever came down to it I would defend you and vice-versa. Every fiber of my being tells me to object without compromise until we personally interview them."

"It is your right to object. That is why this is a vote, so that all members can express their opinion. No one faults you if you disagree. If you, or anyone else here, wishes for a private interview with every applicant, then someone simply say so."

"The GDR is considering submitting an application.

Before we do this, however, we would like to know the general opinion towards us by Diamond Pact members. We'll answer any questions you may have in the meantime."

"Australia has never had a less than favorable impression of your nation, or its leaders."

Private to the Signatories:

Given the close relationship the League shares with the Italian Federation and Rebel Army, and the historically friendly relationship with some of the other signatories the Sicilian League formally submits its request for admission to the Pact. We would be very accepting of any interviews or questions the signatories would like to ask us.

"The GDR is considering submitting an application.

Before we do this, however, we would like to know the general opinion towards us by Diamond Pact members. We'll answer any questions you may have in the meantime."

Greater Pacifica has no presonal objections to your prospective application, or your nation. In our observations of you, you have only ever been loyal to your allies and good to your people. Our disagreements with your predecessors were more on account of our regional allies.

A note to the Applications of New South Whales, the League and Dai Nippon Teikoku. We would advise each applicant to evaluate their application before proceeding and ask themselves whether they are willing to fully dedicate their nations to the interests of the bloc. This bloc is designed to be the cornerstone of its respective member state's foreign policy. This is not designed to simply be another bloc to be a member of, or rather another notch in your FA belt. If any of you have any reservations about acting with the bloc, even if it may not be entirely expedient, then you should withdraw your request.

With respect to our fellow members, take a long moment to consider these applications; truly evaluate them before approving membership. To simply sign off after an okay interview probably isn't the best policy for membership. There should probably some sort of litmus test, informal or otherwise.

That being said we have not worked with both New South Whales and the League, therefore we will leave it up to the judgement of our peers. Dai Nippon Teikoku, we have a working and fairly solid relationship with and are willing to back their application if they still desire to join.

Edited by iamthey

The Holy American Empire is more than willing to trust the GDR, considering the massive project being undertaken in the Amazon on behalf of both nations. However we have had literally no working relationship with the other nations whom have submitted applications. Keep in mind this isn't a 'Cool-Kids' Club; but friendships cemented into a willingness to send soldiers to die for one another.

"Until such a time an interview is done and "proof of close relations" with member nations is shown, we must abstain on GDR, Japan and the Sicilian League. It is not that we don't like any of you, it is we just wish to get to know you and your relationships with the entire Diamonds Pact bloc."

The League will be contacting the various Pact governments to initiate dialogue with those members we have had little contact with up until this point. While the League remains very interested in joining this pact we will be withdrawing our request for admission until we are confident the appropriate relationships have been established.

Private to the Signatories:

Given the close relationship the League shares with the Italian Federation and Rebel Army, and the historically friendly relationship with some of the other signatories the Sicilian League formally submits its request for admission to the Pact. We would be very accepting of any interviews or questions the signatories would like to ask us.

"Australia has had little to no interaction with your nation, one way or another. An interview would be best before we decide in any fashion."

"Should any further questions, or interviews be required for us to prove ourselves to this Pact, we will allow it."

- Chancellor Jun Fukuyama

"Excellent."

The Holy American Empire is more than willing to trust the GDR, considering the massive project being undertaken in the Amazon on behalf of both nations. However we have had literally no working relationship with the other nations whom have submitted applications. Keep in mind this isn't a 'Cool-Kids' Club; but friendships cemented into a willingness to send soldiers to die for one another.

"Considering all the recent applications, Australia submits the proposition that ALL prospective applicants must, at the very least, participate in an interview."

"The council of Nova Sol Terra would like to request permission to be admitted to this pact. We feel that this pact could benefit our developing nation greatly and that once we have began to develop would be able to repay the pact members. We are willing to do any checks or requirements needed to join this pact. Thank you".