Nusantara will not be the same again

boeloe

Nah, this dude always has had a grudge since his FEAR days.

Also, hello Mayzie. :wub:

If he has a grudge against WAPA, why did his previous alliance that he was leader of, seek a protectorate with WAPA? Unless he was planning some sort of sabatage, this otherwise makes no sense

And JWConner, I don't believe I've met you before but I agree with you. Hope I run into you again

Edited by Shmeestar

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, this dude always has had a grudge since his FEAR days.

Also, hello Mayzie. :wub:

Not really. Study up on issues before you commentate.

If he has a grudge against WAPA, why did his previous alliance that he was leader of, seek a protectorate with WAPA? Unless he was planning some sort of sabatage, this otherwise makes no sense

You're confusing the alliance I once led with the bastardization of it formed by the scum who were inactive and non-contributory during the life of the true EPIC.

You're confusing the alliance I once led with the bastardization of it formed by the scum who were inactive and non-contributory during the life of the true EPIC.

If it was truly EPIC it would still be here today. ;)

Please, you have always held animosity when WAPA signed a PIAT with FEAR a long time ago, which in essence is probably one of the reason FEAR cancelled after a couple of weeks off it been signed. It was quite a while ago so might have gone a bit of senile but If am wrong, then by all means enlighten me. :P

Congrats again to WAPA and NEW.

I'm surprised that you could communicate with "Non native English speakers" Anyway congrats

I think NEW can understand us well. They can sometimes even understand what erchie says. Nobody knows what he says most of the time. ;)