O/ CC \O

King Mathers

This level of insight was why \m/ always sucked at wars that either lasted more than 3 days or were remotely even.

Really? Your own chart shows that near enough 80% of the :super warriors who don't care about pixels" in \m/ are in peace mode.

Tbh, if they're going to put all they're lower tier nations in PM, were we can't attack them why not put our upper tier nations in PM. This way we dont get blitzed by 22 different alliances and it makes them look like dumbasses for going to war and basically only sending in 22 people. If they would've just declared and not tried to have put any of there nations in PM we would've just gone out and fought the war. But now we've got them in a stalemate to where they really can't do much and we're still attacking TPF. Everyones saying "Well it was their strategy" well hell this is our strategy and from the looks of it we're doing more damage than they are. I mean our NS has gone UP since the war.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is important to note that both sides have an overwhelmingly large amount of nations in peace mode. This isn't due to cowardice, it is more of a strategic effort. Furthermore, the NS ranges of nations in hippy mode on either side correspond in such a way that it is difficult for either side to find targets. Obviously I'm sure those alliances that attacked tonight could have some more offensive wars, but for now they are limited in their options.

o/ Declaring during Negotiations in true Hegemony Style

o/ Making TPF sound like victims even if they attacked first

Because Karma doesn't negoatiate just declares war 4 vs 1 and cancles MDoAP pacts when some ally doesn't agree to be an agressor ?

Because Karma doesn't negoatiate just declares war 4 vs 1 and cancles MDoAP pacts when some ally doesn't agree to be an agressor ?

again, first strike was launched when mhawk put his stupid little plan in motion

Tbh, if they're going to put all they're lower tier nations in PM, were we can't attack them why not put our upper tier nations in PM. This way we dont get blitzed by 22 different alliances and it makes them look like dumbasses for going to war and basically only sending in 22 people. If they would've just declared and not tried to have put any of there nations in PM we would've just gone out and fought the war. But now we've got them in a stalemate to where they really can't do much and we're still attacking TPF. Everyones saying "Well it was their strategy" well hell this is our strategy and from the looks of it we're doing more damage than they are. I mean our NS has gone UP since the war.

You do realise both sets of alliances are doing more or less the same thing, using tactics to try and negate the others advantages. Trying to call one side out on it does nothing but make you look stupid.

I don't understand why the coalition is called Coincidence. Its not really a coincidence. Its a bunch of defense pacts holding each other in the net.

I think that's what they were going for...it isn't a coalition formed around a particular ideal, mutual enemy or long-conceived plan to war together, but rather one created by the circumstances of the web. Though Coincidence Coalition is a pretty bad name; the fact that it's coincidence rather than coincidental is causing me to hope that this war wraps up as quickly as possible.

You do realise both sets of alliances are doing more or less the same thing, using tactics to try and negate the others advantages. Trying to call one side out on it does nothing but make you look stupid.

true enough, you do pretty stupid things though when your drunk and tired though. Oh well.

and the reason why I call them cowards (trying to make this at least a little more understandable) is because when we went to war with TPF we didn't go in there sending only a few people and I don't want anyone saying well it's a different situation they have 23 alliances, maybe a little more now, and if they're afraid to get beat than somethings up. Yeah ok it's a strategy, they have double the nations and double the NS I'm pretty sure they could take us but they'd rather stay in Peace Mode and make it look like they're declaring war left and right. It's more or less a morale booster for those in CC and in TPF, yeah ok that's fine but you wouldn't need one if you hadn't waited 6 days. I mean a day or two maybe even 3 yeah ok that's fine but you decided to wait 6 days to do it. I can understand the reasoning. I mean hell make it look like your not going but last second go, during this time you could've been helping TPF, you looked like cowards on the OWF (where all these supporters came I'll never know, oh wait you have 2,000 nations on your side) and honestly when you post a DoW on the boards well before update it's not much of a surprise anymore. And then it makes you look like idiots when you only have a few people attacking, but of course, you look like heroes in the eyes of everyone else.

I think that's what they were going for...it isn't a coalition formed around a particular ideal, mutual enemy or long-conceived plan to war together, but rather one created by the circumstances of the web.

The circumstances of the web were created by ideals and mutual goals. TPF and her allies didn't just randomly create these treaties, there is some sort of friendship or mutual objectives involved that sparked the signing of the treaty in the first place.

Each one of the alliances that hold treaties with TPF must see something that is worthy of their friendship. Obviously the ties that bind TOOL with TPF may not be the same as those that connect TPF with Zenith, but there are probably more similarities then you would think.

It is no coincidence that they are all on the same side. How could it be when almost all of the alliances who have entered the war thus far share at least one common treaty partner?

Your posting in important threads didn't get any attention so you decided to repost an image and make your own thread.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=77228 <---- needs to be stickied

And you took the time to try and get attention and be witty in an unimportant post?

Edit: and I wouldn't call "ohai we're sending 3 people to war for TPF, so yeah, we're heroes now!" as threads, just posts to make you think they're trying to to help.

Edited by King Mathers

Nobody has even attempted to explain how CoC makes sense. Who was planning on cancelling their treaties and not joining the war?

Probably a few people really, but the best thing I can think of was to have them try and get together and try to come up with a general strategy and all. If not that then I'm lost.

The circumstances of the web were created by ideals and mutual goals. TPF and her allies didn't just randomly create these treaties, there is some sort of friendship or mutual objectives involved that sparked the signing of the treaty in the first place.

Each one of the alliances that hold treaties with TPF must see something that is worthy of their friendship. Obviously the ties that bind TOOL with TPF may not be the same as those that connect TPF with Zenith, but there are probably more similarities then you would think.

It is no coincidence that they are all on the same side. How could it be when almost all of the alliances who have entered the war thus far share at least one common treaty partner?

The emphasis is on the 'thus far'...the first power sphere to go certainly is interlinked, but the one prepared to jump in on their side is a couple degrees of separation away, with the exception of Argent-TOOL (that I know of; there might be more). That's what makes it somewhat coincidental (or circumstantial, or whatever); if the pressure point was different -- say, someone attacked an alliance with longstanding ties to two other blocs, like FOK -- the battle lines would be completely unrecognizable from those set up at the moment.