O/ CC \O

King Mathers

o/ Coalition of Cowards \o

TPF is really lucky to have you guys as allies, I mean you wait 6 days to finally come to there "Rescue" 1. after 6 days it's not much of a rescue really more of a "We'll help you drag on a few more days but your going to go down either way" and 2. It's not much of a rescue when you have almost as many Aggressive wars (out of your 2,000 or so nations) as TPF does. But then again Pixels > Friends right? And I noticed no ones declared on RoK yet? Scared of there allies. And when I say allies I dont mean like you lot, you see they'll actually come to RoK's defense, unlike some people I know. In most of your DoW's you said "let loose the dogs of War" probably should've edited that to dog of war considering most of you have 1 or 2 nations fighting, o/ Peace Mode Warriors. And quit saying "yeah well the 6 days was all strategy, and we put most of our nations in peace mode as another strategy" Being a coward isn't a strategy, no matter how you put it.

Just some quick stats

6gfsqu.png

Anyways I wish you luck Coalition of Cowards with your Symbolic War.

Edited by King Mathers

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of a story. At work, this fat guy who worked there came in with skinny jeans on. The cashier said "why are you wearing skinny jeans?". Obviously owned and reeling from the blow, he went into defense mechanism mode and started putting a badass act on and throwing insults around.

The clearly owned side (who thought they would have a curbstomp) are now the ones outnumbered. The tables have turned and they will try to do the tough guy thing really loudly.

EDIT: From what I can tell, \m/ is the worst offender for the whole internet tough guy thing. Apparently they think they are big punk rockers and are crazy tough mayhem causers who the other nerdy conformist alliances fear.

Edited by Kalabac

From what I can tell, \m/ is the worst offender for the whole internet tough guy thing. Apparently they think they are big punk rockers and are crazy tough mayhem causers who the other nerdy conformist alliances fear.

No we just don't take the game seriously enough to care enough whether or not we get put into anarchy or if we lose a war. We play the game as it should be played, to have fun. I'm sorry the people who get way to into it get offended by us just joking around and have fun with the it all.

Edited by King Mathers

No we just don't take the game seriously enough to care enough whether or not we get put into anarchy or if we lose a war. We play the game as it should be played, to have fun. I'm sorry the people who get way to into it get offended by us just joking around and have fun with the it all.

dude chill i didnt mean the skinny jeans thing

No. This is the worst topic ever.

Cheap shots that ignore realities do nothing but piss people off; theres other ways to have lulz.

Everything I posted was true, CC is to scared to attack RoK because of their allies, the only reason they waited 6 days to fight is because they were scared, and it makes them cowards for doing it. Now we can debate all night whether or not the whole Peace Mode thing is strategy or not so I'm not even going to get into that.

Best topic ever? :o

Damn, the peace mode argument might have worked last war, but it's pretty hilarious right now considering both sides right now are "peace mode warriors". Although you seem like an ill informed poster and I am sure you don't represent the general mindset of your alliance.

Edited by silentkiller

We really didn't expect them too, which is why we came back. To make sure everyone remembered why they didn't, and no one will ever will miss us again because \m/ is here to stay.

Good, now collect the rest of CN's failures so we can disregard you all at once.

i find my self kinda siding with TPF for the following reason: i have read the wiki on this war and many posts on the war. from what i gather Athens and friends are getting all pissy because of something that happened many many MONTHS ago. im not saying that TPF was right, just that Athens and them should've done all of this BS back then, not now. so here's my question. WHY THE F'n HELL are you doin this BS NOW??????

Lol, \m/ is already crying.

At this update I bet most people were sleeping off the hangover still.

Wouldn't call it crying... in fact I wouldn't call it anything like that. I simply said. Why the hell won't you attack RoK, and your a coward for taking so long on the war. Then I posted some stats on how they were "coming to the rescue" with 22 whole people.

i find my self kinda siding with TPF for the following reason: i have read the wiki on this war and many posts on the war. from what i gather Athens and friends are getting all pissy because of something that happened many many MONTHS ago. im not saying that TPF was right, just that Athens and them should've done all of this BS back then, not now. so here's my question. WHY THE F'n HELL are you doin this BS NOW??????

We just learned about this now.

If TPF had come clean about it at the end of Karma I doubt any of this would've happened. They might've had extra reps, but they wouldn't be down 35% in alliance strength.

We just learned about this now.

If TPF had come clean about it at the end of Karma I doubt any of this would've happened. They might've had extra reps, but they wouldn't be down 35% in alliance strength.

thank you thats the kind of answer ive been wanting to hear

To a degree, Mathers has a point. Despite the massive wave of Alliance war decla

rations, and the strategic wording of several of them to exclude Rok, followed by the underwhelming nation to nation attacks despite several DoW's being made well before update, it does seem to portray your alliances in a somewhat comically bad light. How ever, I believe I have a good idea of the real

reasoning behind this wave of DoW's, I would just like to point out that it matters very little what \m/ thinks about it, it matters how CN overall views it.

And to others in this thread, If this would have been made in Alliance Affairs a

nd made by a member of \m/ government, you would be right in assuming this was \m/'s official stance. How ever, since it was made instead in World Affairs, wet

her gov or not, it is clearly the views of one person. How ever, since the only r

esponses you have all seemed to have muster so far seems to deflect from the topi

c at hand, perhaps Mathers hit closer to home than I thought. In that case, o/ Mathers.

Edited by Atanatar

To a degree, Mathers has a point. Despite the massive wave of Alliance war decla

rations, and the strategic wording of several of them to exclude Rok, followed b

y the under whelming nation to nation attacks despite several DoW's being made well before update, it does seem to protray your alliances in a

somewhat comically bad light. How ever, I believe I have a good idea of the rea

l

reasoning behind this wave of DoW's, I would just like to point out that it matters very little what \m/ thinks about it, it matters how CN overall views it.

And to others in this thread, If this would have been made in Alliance Affairs a

nd made by a member of \m/ government, you would be right in assuming this was \m/'s official stance. How ever, since it was made instead in World Affairs, wet

her gov or not, it is clearly the views of one person. How ever, since the only 

r

esponses you have all seemed to have muster so far seems to deflect from the top

i

c at hand, perhaps Mathers hit closer to home than I thought. In that case, o/ Mathers.

That was a miracle I never thought would happen lol. But you do have a point on the whole "how CN overall views it" I disagree with it and hell most if not all of \m/ disagrees with it but you do have a point.

Best topic ever? :o

Damn, the peace mode argument might have worked last war, but it's pretty hilarious right now considering both sides right now are "peace mode warriors". Although you seem like an ill informed poster and I am sure you don't represent the general mindset of your alliance.

theres a difference, a small amount of our members are in peace mode. Where as the majority of theirs is in peace mode.

This level of insight was why \m/ always sucked at wars that either lasted more than 3 days or were remotely even.

theres a difference, a small amount of our members are in peace mode. Where as the majority of theirs is in peace mode.

Really? Your own chart shows that near enough 80% of the :super warriors who don't care about pixels" in \m/ are in peace mode.

Edited by Meercats