Way to go, CC

Schattenmann

Wait so CC is stupid for making sure they had a strong coalition before DoWing on Superfriends and C&G, two of the strongest coalitions in the game and then doubly stupid for picking the battlefield (as in 80k+ NS nations), as opposed to letting the enemy pick it for them?

Dude, I want YOU to be my Minister Defense. Any kind of guy who would send alliances in piecemeal and throw nations against numerical superior odds is really the guy I want leading me. Then when its all said and done we can sit under terms together, pay reps and be like "This is GREAT man! I'm so glad we didn't take that week to put together a winning force!"

Best post in the last week.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait so CC is stupid for making sure they had a strong coalition before DoWing on Superfriends and C&G, two of the strongest coalitions in the game and then doubly stupid for picking the battlefield (as in 80k+ NS nations), as opposed to letting the enemy pick it for them?

Dude, I want YOU to be my Minister Defense. Any kind of guy who would send alliances in piecemeal and throw nations against numerical superior odds is really the guy I want leading me. Then when its all said and done we can sit under terms together, pay reps and be like "This is GREAT man! I'm so glad we didn't take that week to put together a winning force!"

they are stupid for declaring more wars on the forums than in game

Edited by maicke

between THAT MANY alliances, 20 wars tonight have been declared. Not only that, but you avoid RoK to avoid their allies. After a WEEK of planning, this is it?!

PATHETIC! keep killing us with peace mode, CoC

Actually, I'd say this makes the war more interesting. There is more strategy involved than more previous wars where the outcome was decided before the war even began. Sure, there aren't a lot of wars, but that makes this war more interesting. Why exhaust your reserves early in war?

Dude, I want YOU to be my Minister Defense.

No, but I'm happy to make a 20-word thread more clear for you:

CC is stupid for making a gigantic show of riding to TPF's side (to get the corpse at this point) and then not even managing to get 25 wars declared. Now allllll those alliances that didn't even get out of the gate but posted a DoW are free game.

And for your info I was a splendid MoD for 3 months 18 months ago. So, hah!

Edited by Schattenmann

Then don't declare a war, just wait until you actually declare wars.

It isn't hard you know.

CoC is stupid for making a gigantic show of riding to TPF's side (to get the corpse at this point) and then not even managing to get 25 wars declared. Now allllll those alliances that didn't even get out of the gate but posted a DoW are free game.

No, what CC did was have key alliances in the web (namely elements of CDT and that Purple Unity Treaty thing) DoW tonight, thus setting up the web to trigger as CC wants it to. Plus of course the statement by LM, which implies TOP support). Also a large number of alliances posted declarations of support for CC. CC is right is trying to make itself look big and scary to reduce the odds of a bandwagon on the Supercomplaints side or possibly even force surrenders out of Athens, \m/, GOD and ROK (doubtful on that one).

CC gains little by committing heavily against nations already hitting TPF. The real key to this conflict is isolating the Supercomplaints nations so when they come out of peacemode, they come out alone, as opposed to with a massive bandwagon and their own counter. After that, Cit/IRON/CDT/Purple and many others can chew those nations up in game at will.

CC is setting it up as "We have a massive force of nations, don't make us them on you." Thus they gain more by not committing right out of the gate.

No, what CC did was have key alliances in the web (namely elements of CDT and that Purple Unity Treaty thing) DoW tonight, thus setting up the web to trigger as CC wants it to. Plus of course the statement by LM, which implies TOP support). Also a large number of alliances posted declarations of support for CC. CC is right is trying to make itself look big and scary to reduce the odds of a bandwagon on the Supercomplaints side or possibly even force surrenders out of Athens, \m/, GOD and ROK (doubtful on that one).

CC gains little by committing heavily against nations already hitting TPF. The real key to this conflict is isolating the Supercomplaints nations so when they come out of peacemode, they come out alone, as opposed to with a massive bandwagon and their own counter. After that, Cit/IRON/CDT/Purple and many others can chew those nations up in game at will.

CC is setting it up as "We have a massive force of nations, don't make us them on you." Thus they gain more by not committing right out of the gate.

So once everyone gets out of peace-mode, we're going to wait 5 days until everyone attacks each other?

I knew I could draw CC's strategy out if I played my insults right.

Edited by Schattenmann

If that's the case then you could at least have gotten people to hit us instead of giving us another 24 hrs to prepare. How many of you declared on us and we have less then 100 members with few in the 80k range. Our slots should be filled, but instead we get more time to coordinate, and giving an enemy time, and knowledge of when you'll strike is an horrible thing to do in war.

CoC is stupid for making a gigantic show of riding to TPF's side (to get the corpse at this point) and then not even managing to get 25 wars declared. Now allllll those alliances that didn't even get out of the gate but posted a DoW are free game.

How is that good strategy? By declaring, we open ourselves up to 4 war slots. By not declaring, we only have 3 slots being used.

If that's the case then you could at least have gotten people to hit us instead of giving us another 24 hrs to prepare. How many of you declared on us and we have less then 100 members with few in the 80k range. Our slots should be filled, but instead we get more time to coordinate, and giving an enemy time, and knowledge of when you'll strike is an horrible thing to do in war.

Forgot to add that TPF's slots expire tomorrow as well.

I'd like to ask why people are comparing CC to CoC. There aren't any mass cancellations or any reluctance to go to war. I don't get it.

Is it because of the PM nations? I think CC has a plan for that. In fact, I like this war for that reason. Look at all the past wars in CN, the outcome is decided within the first week. Most were just curbstomps. This war is different. Due to the many PM nations, we don't know where each alliance will be until 5 days from now, when all the nations in PM switch to WM. We don't know how many reserve forces will come out. Each side is utilizing non-military strategies. What's wrong with that? Is it so wrong to try to not exhaust your resources by the first week?

I knew I could draw CoC's strategy out if I played my insults right.

Check my alliance affiliation. Also my in game creation date. Your quality of work has really gone down hill recently. GOONS handlers no longer writing good material for you?