Way to go, CC

Schattenmann

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard when they put all their top level nations in peace mode. It shows who the true infra huggers are.

Uhh, what? Your alliance put all its lower level nations in peace mode and many of your allies have higher peace mode percentages than RoK/Athens/GOD/\m/.

At least we all know how scared of Polar TOP is. No one wanted to hit RoK out of cowardice. Sad display LM.

Sounds like a good strategy.

Also, lol at the "CoC". Do you guys have any hints that anybody planned to cancel their treaties? The only cancellation was by STA and NpO.

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

Wait so CC is stupid for making sure they had a strong coalition before DoWing on Superfriends and C&G, two of the strongest coalitions in the game and then doubly stupid for picking the battlefield (as in 80k+ NS nations), as opposed to letting the enemy pick it for them?

Dude, I want YOU to be my Minister Defense. Any kind of guy who would send alliances in piecemeal and throw nations against numerical superior odds is really the guy I want leading me. Then when its all said and done we can sit under terms together, pay reps and be like "This is GREAT man! I'm so glad we didn't take that week to put together a winning force!"

Edited by CRex of Gulo Gulo