The Coincidence Coalition

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to have the timeline for negotiations wrong. We kept making various offers all night; lowering our requests each time. It was only at the end that they told us they only peace they would accept was straight white peace. The people negotiating obviously didn't really care or they wouldn't have waited till the last minute.

Basically, if they had said "total white peace or nothing" we could have talked in back rooms and come to a private agreement on acceptance or rejection while continuing to negotiate. At least we'd have a yes or no answer before the clock ran out.

Given the circumstances, the only honorable thing to have done was offer white peace straight away. It was never offered directly to TPF and here we are.

They requested it, and instead of squabbling over the wording of the lone term we requested ... we agreed.

After they'd left?

Bus.

Missed.

Edited by PrideAssassin

Either I am all argued out or I'm numb from the sheer volume of bad forum posters (not directed at you), but I'm not even being snarky or snide with you, Chron. I'm just pointing out that everyone has always known that TPF's allies may attack any night. There was no 'OH NO, TPF HAS ALLIES!" moment all of the sudden.

Edit: Sorry Chron, that didn't initially come out right.

[ooc]Yeah, that's why I've been avoiding this mess like the plague. It's damn mindnumbing.[/ooc]

In which case, I apologize. Well, considering their stubborn refusal to avoid getting the crap beaten out of them for the NPO less than a year ago, it should have come across as slightly odd that TPF would be willing to roll over so easily.

Edit:

I don't care that they sued for white peace. If I was in there spot I'd have done the same.

What I wouldn't have done was run out the door saying 'lalalalalalalala' when my opponent agreed to my demands.

Right, I guess the context of what you've been doing really has flown over your head.

Hahaha, you're funny to watch. Like a train wreck.

Edited by Chron

Unfortunately, all this business made me far to busy to have the time to comment, but I will say one thing.

You may think your involvement here is a coincidence, but I really do believe you are smarter than that. The minute certain people realized they were chickens with their heads cut off without their fearless red leader, the "coincidence" began to be manufactured. If the circumstances aren't enough for you to realize this, take a good look at why you posted the OP and the names and faces your putting your trust in. If that's not enough, well, um...dude you posted this in the middle of peace talks where white peace was promptly rejected. I'm definitely disappointed, in who or in what im not sure yet, but definitely disappointed.

That being said, godspeed.

So you're just going to glaze over that whole Rok, GOD, \m/, and Athens agree to white peace with TPF thing, eh?

Well, I'm pretty sure that TPF never expected you to agree with it to begin with. It's not like you guys were exactly trustworthy, upstanding individuals this entire affair.

Unfortunately, all this business made me far to busy to have the time to comment, but I will say one thing.

You may think your involvement here is a coincidence, but I really do believe you are smarter than that. The minute certain people realized they were chickens with their heads cut off without their fearless red leader, the "coincidence" began to be manufactured. If the circumstances aren't enough for you to realize this, take a good look at why you posted the OP and the names and faces your putting your trust in. If that's not enough, well, um...dude you posted this in the middle of peace talks where white peace was promptly rejected. I'm definitely disappointed, in who or in what im not sure yet, but definitely disappointed.

Can't reject what wasn't offered.

Amazing that some people may feel they have better things to do than haggling all night long with people kicking the !@#$ out of them.

Well, I'm pretty sure that TPF never expected you to agree with it to begin with. It's not like you guys were exactly trustworthy, upstanding individuals this entire affair.

So now you're saying that they offered the white peace, but ignored us when we accepted white peace because they weren't expecting it?

I personally do not think it was a coincidence but all a plan by Karma to keep the game balanced. That is what they want, right? Fine by me, I agree with Karma once again. Our side needed to get it in gear. Thank you, Karma. :)

Edited by Canik

I personally do not think it was a coincidence but all a plan by Karma to keep the game balanced. That is what they want, right? Fine by me, I agree with Karma once again. Our side needed to get it in gear. Thank you, Karma. :)

Not this garbage again. lol

Can we at least have different arguements from both sides in this thread?

Amazing that some people may feel they have better things to do than haggling all night long with people kicking the !@#$ out of them.

I'm trying to find a post where you show any evidence of processing what you read and adjusting your arguments to take those readings and apply them to your future posts. Can't find any.

You keep saying that over and over again, but in reality it white peace without conditions was offered and rejected by TPF. I have the feeling that you and everyone else who hasn't already will be made privy to the evidence confirming it very soon, and you will feel rather silly.

So now you're saying that they offered the white peace, but ignored us when we accepted white peace because they weren't expecting it?

No, I'm pretty sure they ignored you when you accepted because they were giving you the finger the entire time.

omg! TPF entered into bad faith negotiations with the folks that started !@#$ in bad faith to begin with?! How horrible of them to reciprocate your outstretched gunbarrel with an upstanding middle finger!

I'm trying to find a post where you show any evidence of processing what you read and adjusting your arguments to take those readings and apply them to your future posts. Can't find any.

While I dont agree with his points, this is more or what happened when NPO was surrendering to Karma on the second day of war, and we were declared on because of the age old excuse of "we were running into peace mode".

No, I'm pretty sure they ignored you when you accepted because they were giving you the finger the entire time.

omg! TPF entered into bad faith negotiations with the folks that started !@#$ in bad faith to begin with?! How horrible of them to reciprocate your outstretched gunbarrel with an upstanding middle finger!

that's a pretty nice comment from the sidelines right there. Let's assume that TPF are not completly without honor shall we? Otherwise future negotiations might be a tad difficult since they obviously couldn't be trusted if your version was correct.

If that's what you want to believe feel free, but we know the negotiations were not in bad faith. (well, not in the way you seem to believe)

You're going to feel pretty silly when someone you'll actually listen to clues you in.

TPF demands white peace and walks out after you dangle various unworthy options over their heads while you're still kicking the !@#$ out of them.

No, I think i got the gist of it.

If you had offered it straight away, (especially in light of recent spying from your coalition) we could all go back to hugging infra.

If that's what you want to believe feel free, but we know the negotiations were not in bad faith. (well, not in the way you seem to believe)

See, now you're just (playing) dumb. If you knew they were stalling for time, and you went along with their game to begin with, knowing full well you fired the first shot in a way ensured to make them hostile towards you, how can you honestly expect to get away with arguing that they pulled a fast one on you?

Either you're an idiot, or you're lying.

TPF demands white peace and walks out after you dangle various unworthy options over their heads while you're still kicking the !@#$ out of them.

If you had offered it straight away, (especially in light of recent spying from your coalition) we could all go back to hugging infra.

Except white peace was offered and Doitzel even posts logs in this very thread.

Except then you lose some of that moral high ground that your coalition clung to in order to sway others. You can't bash someone's head in with a crowbar just because you feel they have done something equally as bad to you and then still point at yourself and proclaim that you're the good guys.

While I dont agree with his points, this is more or what happened when NPO was surrendering to Karma on the second day of war, and we were declared on because of the age old excuse of "we were running into peace mode".

TPF wasn't declared on for running into peacemode. Their going into peace only influenced when they were attacked.

Well that is one way to completly change what actually happened.

Don't we usually save the re-writing history part of the war until people actually start to forget what happened?