The Coincidence Coalition

Not really, they got a week of free beat downs, I think that qualifies as their pound of flesh.

Personally, I find the memory of watching an alliance burn while its allies do nothing for a week to be priceless, you couldn't put a tech price tag on a performance like that.

Ok, so then if the Coalition of Coincidence thinks the CB wasn't justified, then giving Rok, Athens and GOD white peace while barely attacking them isn't right either.

White peace at this time just doesn't make any sense, just like it didn't make any sense yesterday.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the Reading Comprehension Test War? Which part of "unconfirmed" and "unilateral" missed your education?

I believe Reading Comprehension would also test the reader's ability to notice implied disclaimers so that the author doesn't have to constantly qualify everything he says. However, I'll spell it out now, if you'd like:

DISCLAIMER: If the war is not over, I revoke my name suggestion for the war.

Not really, they got a week of free beat downs, I think that qualifies as their pound of flesh.

Personally, I find the memory of watching an alliance burn while its allies do nothing for a week to be priceless, you couldn't put a tech price tag on a performance like that.

One side will of course parrot this line of thought and the other side will say white peace means admission the CB was terrible and no spying was proven to actually occur. We can save each other about 50 pages of needless crap if we just agree to disagree on that. Both sides will be smug, both sides will go to bed feeling better about themselves at night.

One side will of course parrot this line of thought and the other side will say white peace means admission the CB was terrible and no spying was proven to actually occur. We can save each other about 50 pages of needless crap if we just agree to disagree on that. Both sides will be smug, both sides will go to bed feeling better about themselves at night.

Speak for yourself.

I am extremely disappointed with everyone involved with this peace agreement and proclaim every one of them to be cowards. If my own leader had been involved I would attempt to coup him.

On that note, I move we officially dub this the cluster$%&@ war.

I believe Reading Comprehension would also test the reader's ability to notice implied disclaimers so that the author doesn't have to constantly qualify everything he says. However, I'll spell it out now, if you'd like:

DISCLAIMER: If the war is not over, I revoke my name suggestion for the war.

Nice flip flop sir! Contradicting your previous statements just to counter me is quite a clever tactic.

Ok, so then if the Coalition of Coincidence thinks the CB wasn't justified, then giving Rok, Athens and GOD white peace while barely attacking them isn't right either.

White peace at this time just doesn't make any sense, just like it didn't make any sense yesterday.

My man, absolutely NONE of this made sense.

lets just kick the crap out of each other

Finally, an idea we can all get behind. Everyone drop your AA tags and let's brawl!

/Are YOU confirmed for Brawl?

Naw, what's priceless is how they backed off and offered white peace when they found out what they were going to be up against. TPF's allies would have fought long and hard alongside her if Athens/RoK didn't back down.

Naw, what's priceless is how they backed off and offered white peace when they found out what they were going to be up against. TPF's allies would have fought long and hard alongside her if Athens/RoK didn't back down.

Would someone have actually hit Rok? :lol1:

You consider "backing off" to be making the exact same offer as was made the prior evening before your warless DoWs were made? Personally I think CoC made TPF accept the second offer when they realized their warless stunt didn't work and a world of hurt was about to be unleashed.

So the "conicidence coalition"s response to one of your allies being attaked is to sit in peace mode for five days while said ally gets stomped then come out and declare like 30 wars and declare white peace the next day.

Evidently you don't consider TPF to be an alliance worth losing precious infra over?

Edited by WilliamDean