The Coincidence Coalition

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only read the first post...

But do you guys really care that much about TPF? I mean its been like a week...the best way to help them now is to try to get them fair surrender terms...

If you keep the war going they will only be hurt more...

Well I don't think Athens and the others were willing to surrender yet.

I only read the first post...

But do you guys really care that much about TPF? I mean its been like a week...the best way to help them now is to try to get them fair surrender terms...

If you keep the war going they will only be hurt more...

Good point! The longer this war goes on the more damage everyone as a whole is going to take. I seriously hope people are still at the negotiating table, but I fear that those on TPF's side are now going to want to get reps for TPF. If that is the case then the war is going to play out to a full scale global conflict before it is over.

The part where the side that does it loses might not make it that popular.

I would have thought you would applaud such perceived slight. You have made your distaste for diplomacy very clear now.

Not after that rush during peace talks they don't... You guys pulled an OV2.0.

To be fair, it's still not as bad as attacking someone out of the blue, over a dead issue, without even opening negotiations first in an epic-curbstomping.

And as I said before, if anyone involved says that they took those peace talks seriously, they were either kidding themselves, or are lying.

Edited by Chron

To be fair, it's still not as bad as attacking someone out of the blue, over a dead issue, without even opening negotiations first in an epic-curbstomping.

And as I said before, if anyone involved says that they took those peace talks seriously, they were either kidding themselves, or are lying.

To be fair, its not as bad as threatening an alliance with full scale war over one of its members evading an IRC ban.

Edited by AirMe

To be fair, its not as bad as threatening someone over evading an IRC ban.

Yeah, how did that one turn out in the end, by the way? I mean, sure there were no negotiations in the end, but it's not like any shots were fired despite a bunch of idiots attempts to goad us into it (and others who chickened out when given the chance).

I'd say a random curbstomp is pretty much significantly higher on the old "!@#$%^&* meter" than anything else that's occurred thus far.

Yeah, how did that one turn out in the end, by the way? I mean, sure there were no negotiations in the end, but it's not like any shots were fired despite a bunch of idiots attempts to goad us into it (and others who chickened out when given the chance).

I'd say a random curbstomp is pretty much significantly higher on the old "!@#$%^&* meter" than anything else that's occurred thus far.

While I may not totally agree with the Athens decision not to pursue diplomatic means at first, that doesn't mean they haven't been on going or trying. But at the very least they had an actual reason to go to war. And had come to an agreement when Desparado walked out of talks. The offer wasn't even pulled, he just ignored the agreement and walked out. Unlike most, I still hope for a peaceful end to this war.

Edited by AirMe

Pot. Kettle...etc etc, it was a fair reply IMO. If NSO can dish it out they should be able to take it.

You'll hear no complaints from me, AirMe, this is hardly the first time I've tussled with you.

And come out looking damn fine.

While I may not totally agree with the Athens decision not to pursue diplomatic means at first, that doesn't mean they haven't been on going or trying. But at the very least they had an actual reason to go to war.

Oh, so you do agree that !@#$%^&* reasons are completely valid CBs? My, how time's change.

Edited by Chron

You'll hear no complaints from me, AirMe, this is hardly the first time I've tussled with you.

And come out looking damn fine.

Oh, so you do agree that !@#$%^&* reasons are completely valid CBs? My, how time's change.

:wub: I actually enjoy supporting you more than going against you my friend.

I don't think the reason is BS. They have a legitimate beef against TPF. And TPF has a legitimate beef on the motives and timeline of the incident involved. As I have stated as such for the last 5 days.

Edited by AirMe

Pot. Kettle...etc etc, it was a fair reply IMO. If NSO can dish it out they should be able to take it.

How was it a fair reply? Chron replied to erikz's post directly addressing its contents, while your post did nothing of such other than attack his person rather than his logic.