The Coincidence Coalition

Usually the burden of evidence lies on the accuser you know

I thought it was TPF that had to prove they didn't spy?

When some of them attempt to talk to TPF minutes before attacks are coming in (the ones CC have been mocked for not getting in earlier) with no offer acceptable, and when TPF thus walks out of peace negotiations, then that's not attacking during peace negotiations, that's attacking right after they ended with one party realizing the aggressors were at best stalling for time, or likely trying to get some propaganda material.

Like what you are trying to use now.

This man speaks the truth.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, that is what I was referring to. I thought it was the other way around.

Well, there goes my argument downt he toilet. <_<

^ that whole line of arguements wins the thread, at least you didnt try and turn it around, Kudos on that

although your side might not like the fact you brought it up :lol1:

When some of them attempt to talk to TPF minutes before attacks are coming in (the ones CC have been mocked for not getting in earlier) with no offer acceptable, and when TPF thus walks out of peace negotiations, then that's not attacking during peace negotiations, that's attacking right after they ended with one party realizing the aggressors were at best stalling for time, or likely trying to get some propaganda material.

Like what you are trying to use now.

they met for 2 hours in continuation of talks which had started the night before. TPF stalled the talks until the declarations were imminent then walked out.

When TPF walked out the offer was white peace, honestly it doesn't get better than that.

Honestly, if you are going to accuse someone of stalling at least read the logs before you make a fool of yourselve.

We believe that someone is gunning for us, and that if we would have to take a stand at some point in the future, it might as well be now.

You are as wrong in that as I was to believe the same thing in GW3. Nobody is gunning for anyone (even TPF – as you can see from the offer of a no-terms peace), and certainly not beyond the immediate scope of the initial declarations.

Or to use a more recent analogy, you're as wrong as the NPO when they used that argument to justify starting the Karma war. This will have a similar result for you.

A little late there, quoting a post that's been replied to and acknowledged since then.

Really though, RoK can't complain about anybody spying, ever. You're just opening yourself up to ridicule.

Still waiting for proof of Rok involvement rather than baseless assumptions. I'm starting to get grey, here.

I thought it was TPF that had to prove they didn't spy?

This man speaks the truth.

???

I am unsure what you are referring to. Considering the logs it is rather clear that Mhawk intended ZH to both spy and sabotage Athens if possible. What further proof would we need to declare war? A signed statement? A blood oath?

Considering the quality of the post you are hailing i wonder if i should even bother to reply, since it seems unlikely you will actually read what i am posting.

Your double standards are boring.

*yawn*

so are yours

*yawn*

Seriously, if you want to discuss the Rish situation some more, be my guest but i think we have said all there can be said about 5 times in this thread alone. If your entire argument is based on: "We do not believe you" it is difficult to refute that.

they met for 2 hours in continuation of talks which had started the night before. TPF stalled the talks until the declarations were imminent then walked out.

When TPF walked out the offer was white peace, honestly it doesn't get better than that.

Honestly, if you are going to accuse someone of stalling at least read the logs before you make a fool of yourselve.

You and your propaganda pals are making fools of themselves, let me help you:

Supercomplaints propaganda line no. 98757: "They walked out in the middle of peace negotiations, how evil!"

Reality: When two people talk to each other, and one walks away, a conversation is over, done, ended, finished, ceased.

TPF walked out of the negotations. Meaning negotiations were over.

Then attacks occured.

Meaning attacks came after the negotiations ended.

Seriously, if you want to discuss the Rish situation some more, be my guest but i think we have said all there can be said about 5 times in this thread alone. If your entire argument is based on: "We do not believe you" it is difficult to refute that.

This actually is what the whole war is based on.

You are as wrong in that as I was to believe the same thing in GW3. Nobody is gunning for anyone (even TPF – as you can see from the offer of a no-terms peace), and certainly not beyond the immediate scope of the initial declarations.

Not entirely true. I'm certainly 'gunning'. :)

Your double standards are boring.

*yawn*

What? I haven't supported baseless accusations since I stopped calling Rok an anti-Pacifican \m/-revival. Well, except when Hal is making them towards me, but exceptions can be made for good humour. You're just kind of... sad.

Supercomplaints propaganda line no. 98757: "They walked out in the middle of peace negotiations, how evil!"

Reality: When two people talk to each other, and one walks away, a conversation is over, done, ended, finished, ceased.

Then attacks occured.

The point is, they were offered white peace and they walked out. TPF really can't play the victim card anymore. They clearly wanted this war and are asking for what they're soon to get.

A little late there, quoting a post that's been replied to and acknowledged since then.

Really though, RoK can't complain about anybody spying, ever. You're just opening yourself up to ridicule.

Where is the evidence they purposely spied like TPF did?

The point is, they were offered white peace and they walked out. TPF really can't play the victim card anymore. They clearly wanted this war and are asking for what they're soon to get.

Why white peace when you are sneak attacked by 4 bullies who only thought of not curb stomping you when it became inevitable that they will indeed find military opposition?

TPF deserved reparations for the damage done by your friends, I was thinking in the range of 200.000 tech and 3 billion.

Then attacks occured.

Here we have yet another post that speaks for itself.

Who knew that you also were on the Supercomplaints propaganda payroll?

Then attacks occured.

So they walked out after white peace was offered.

What, exactly, is the difference between the propaganda and reality here? Maybe I'm being obtuse but I don't get it.

Double standards? WHAT?!?!!?

Proof of TPF's involvement was given many many times...

Proof of RoK's involvement doesnt exist

any questions?

RoK's spying is beyond any doubt. The fact that Doitzel, failed coupmaster of NPO, is on the forum bleating your cause is a sure enough indicator that it happened.

TinFoilHatArea.jpg

No, I didn't. Please read my post again, wearing more convential headgear.

Directly after quoting me.

Well, to be fair, neither of those are in RoK. So maybe he wasn't spying for RoK after all. wink.gif

Dance around with your semantics all you like. That was a claim by you that Rish was spying for me. Only you lack the conviction/proof to outright state it. Your deflection of the tinfoil hat is most hilarious coming from you, considering your and CDT's position in regards to SF in general and CSN in particular when it comes to conspiracy theories.

RoK's spying is beyond any doubt. The fact that Doitzel, failed coupmaster of NPO, is on the forum bleating your cause is a sure enough indicator that it happened.

Happen to have logs or any evidence of any Rok government member specifically telling Rish to do those acts? My Private Messaging Inbox is open and waiting.

There's no evidence that TPF purposely spied. There's evidence that TPF considered spying.

Yes, they only discussed purposefully spying and were informed by the party who intended on doing the spying - after they 'got in' with Athens, their target - that they didn't want to spy for TPF any longer. Right.. -_-

Edited by tamerlane

Dance around with your semantics all you like. That was a claim by you that Rish was spying for me. Only you lack the conviction/proof to outright state it. Your deflection of the tinfoil hat is most hilarious coming from you, considering your and CDT's position in regards to SF in general and CSN in particular when it comes to conspiracy theories.

No, it was a joke, made obvious by the fact that I used a smily.

You people. First I get people saying "How can we take you seriously?" after I apologized to Stickmen for hurting their feelings. Now this. Can you please get a sense of humour somewhere?

Happen to have logs or any evidence of any Rok government member specifically telling Rish to do those acts? My Private Messaging Inbox is open and waiting.

So you are saying Rok needs to prove to those they spied on that Rok spied on them?

And if they don't do that, they didn't spy?

I... like your logic :huh: