An Announcement from Athens and Ragnarok

Jgoods45

I apologize for the late reply. I was not saying "baww they are in peace" I was more saying if you let all of your enemy get into peace mode, there will be no one left to fight. This has been done before, you don't give your enemy the time to get away.

Evil you be.

[ooc: yup :D]

Actually glad this has been clarified, no more need for that diplomacy stuff before war now...your enemy might get into peace mode.

o/ the new standard

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I most certainly was there for the one I was talking about. Which one are you talking about?

The multiple ones that I've been in. You know, the one where I repeatedly say I have no desire to see TPF die or receive harsh terms? If people are going to sit and assume, they'd better be able to back it up.

And lastly ... no one is afraid of the pack of alliances sitting over there waiting three days and counting before doing something. I know you think it helps morale by thinking that and proclaiming it in public and all ... but we're all still here if you decide you want to join in. If not? Shut up and watch.

Would you prefer they didn't offer individual terms?

And yeah I'd still love to see all the diplomacy you guys did in every war you guys have ever declared for.

I would prefer if consistency was show for the concern for individual TPF members before you started attacking them.

Every post-Karma conflict TOP has been involved in (and you know there have been several) ended diplomatically. A penchant for blood lust is certainly one's own prerogative, but it's not one I encourage.

I would prefer if consistency was show for the concern for individual TPF members before you started attacking them.

Every post-Karma conflict TOP has been involved in (and you know there have been several) ended diplomatically. A penchant for blood lust is certainly one's own prerogative, but it's not one I encourage.

Individual surrender terms have been the norm for near every alliance war in history. It always has the same message, because the people who would take it this early are those that don't agree with their own alliance. Or are cowards.

Which post-Karma conflicts have TOP been involved in btw?

Call me a cynic* but perhaps they saw the essential bigginess of the coming war and now want it shrink it a wee bit by asking the not-totally-faithful-to-the-alliance-they're-fighting to get out quick?

Maybe they grew bored waiting for this "bigginess" of which you speak?

Either way congrats on individual terms.

The multiple ones that I've been in. You know, the one where I repeatedly say I have no desire to see TPF die or receive harsh terms? If people are going to sit and assume, they'd better be able to back it up.

And lastly ... no one is afraid of the pack of alliances sitting over there waiting three days and counting before doing something. I know you think it helps morale by thinking that and proclaiming it in public and all ... but we're all still here if you decide you want to join in. If not? Shut up and watch.

No need. A four Alliance dogpile on TPF, and you still can't get the job done. They're gonna mop the floor with you.

No need. A four Alliance dogpile on TPF, and you still can't get the job done. They're gonna mop the floor with you.
TPF dont do it.......

Its game over for RoK and friends :)

These posts tickled me just right.

The reason you don't know about them is because we used diplomacy and didn't let them escalate.

Even when your allies didn't want you to :v:

Edited by Revanche

Even when your allies didn't want you to :v:

We're just that committed to diplomacy! ^_^

I wish Athens/RoK was as committed to diplomacy as TOP was, maybe then alliances wouldn't need to be curbstomped 4 vs 1 with no contact with them beforehand.

Edited by President Obama

Individual surrender terms have been the norm for near every alliance war in history. It always has the same message, because the people who would take it this early are those that don't agree with their own alliance. Or are cowards.

Most aggressors attempt diplomatic solutions first though, which is consistent with the position that the membership shouldn't be excessively punished for the alleged crimes of their leadership.

It was relayed to us by one of our members that you stated very clearly your desire for TPF to receive good terms. I would have no reason to think otherwise.

As for our allies, I honestly thought they should stay home. I had presumed that once it was realized that the logs used for the CB were doctored and that the plan never got beyond the planning stage, that this thing would be over. Maybe they're waiting for someone to use a little sense. Lastly, it's too late for me to shut up and watch: I've already got 3 wars going.

I love the posturing from everyone allied to TPF. Please, could we all just return to our homes for the next 3 hours, come back to this facility later, and then we can actually have a discussion instead of the massive amounts of absolute !@#$%^&* that are flying around right now?

Thanks, I appreciate it D:

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Most aggressors attempt diplomatic solutions first though, which is consistent with the position that the membership shouldn't be excessively punished for the alleged crimes of their leadership.

It's all circumstance on if the aggressor feels that the CB is solid enough or not, and I'd really not start arguing that circular argument here again.

Are you saying then that the aggressors in every war after diplomacy shouldn't offer individual surrender terms?