An Announcement from Athens and Ragnarok

Jgoods45

I implied an actuality where you did not.

I corrected your sentence that misguided your thoughts as being mean to us.

It's okay, I explained in my post why this form is more correct ;)

Through a page's worth of useless text.

Do you really have nothing better to do than correct the sentence of a guy you're talking to?

Really?

Edited by Solanine

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except we have. Do try and have a decent argument next time ;)

The only thing you have done is stepped in it and you know it. No matter what happens now you have acted in ways even beyond what you blamed NPO and company for. The alliances that piled on NPO and were led to think Karma meant a new world where those that held power did not just do whatever they wanted without cause have seen the truth. They were lied to and used. And now you will find the true meaning of Karma. Some are back peddling because they now glimpse the future and know they have tossed everything away in greedy bid for power. You should have at least tried to find a semi legit CB and you never should have let Athens have anything to with it.

So wait, if I surrender now I get to put \m/POW in my AA?

Damn, if only it was \m/ >_< \m/ instead, I always thought that was just the cutest little thing.

Sorry fellas gonna have to pass on this one.

The multiple ones that I've been in. You know, the one where I repeatedly say I have no desire to see TPF die or receive harsh terms? If people are going to sit and assume, they'd better be able to back it up.

And lastly ... no one is afraid of the pack of alliances sitting over there waiting three days and counting before doing something. I know you think it helps morale by thinking that and proclaiming it in public and all ... but we're all still here if you decide you want to join in. If not? Shut up and watch.

I dun seen dem!

Maybe those of you who keep claiming "your doing it wrong" should get together and devise a document of "How to do it right" just so the rest of us that just can't seem to get can try.

Also why is it in all these talks on this current issue that it is all 'Athens Athens Athens'?

News flash.... Athens is not the only one involved <_<

Personally I think it is due to Londos avatar. :P

So you endorse the ideals behind the plan, of attempting to destroy an alliance and its community through means not related to their nations?

How many times are you going to ask this?

Also isn't that exactly what Vox Populi did?

Edited by Mr Damsky

I patiently await TPF's reply with a list of individual surrender terms for those nations of the what is it now? 5 AA's that have declared war on them?

I hope that infra hugging pixel fairy's will be treated equally fairly on both sides.

4 actually. Don't know how you can't keep up since they're all listed in this thread, but that would imply you've read it.

So you endorse the ideals behind the plan, of attempting to destroy an alliance and its community through means not related to their nations?

No. I do believe I have called the CB weak and stupid.

Like the Dogpile Coalition.

When they all surrender to TPF, I will be laughing for YEARS.

Did all the people cheering FAN and Vox endorse the ideals behind the plan?

Had to edit, because I actually had what you were referring to (their plan) confused with Athens' plan, since the plans are at their core one and the same.

Edited by PrideAssassin

Infiltration with intent to wreak havoc upon the enemy alliance is nothing new, WC. Ask Auric Armada. What's different is that TPF is being presented as vile destroyers of communities (as if it's possible to destroy a community... Ask NoR) while past practitioners were hailed as brave freedom fighters. TPF, like FAN before them, believed that they were fighting a war that would never end unless they could influence, disrupt, or destroy certain alliances. TPF, like FAN before them, was absolutely outmaned and outgunned. They felt that they had to resort to unorthodox tactics in order to win. Is it immoral to refuse to sit tight in the bunker forever?

And yeah, I'll fix the avatar eventually. :facepalm:

-Bama

The only thing you have done is stepped in it and you know it. No matter what happens now you have acted in ways even beyond what you blamed NPO and company for. The alliances that piled on NPO and were led to think Karma meant a new world where those that held power did not just do whatever they wanted without cause have seen the truth. They were lied to and used. And now you will find the true meaning of Karma. Some are back peddling because they now glimpse the future and know they have tossed everything away in greedy bid for power. You should have at least tried to find a semi legit CB and you never should have let Athens have anything to with it.

Athens is going to put in a viceroy and take over TPF's forums?

How many times are you going to ask this?

Also isn't that exactly what Vox Populi did?

No, it's not.

Is that not the dangerous precedent Athens and Co. are attempting to set?

An act of war in wartime being a valid CB long down the road?

It has already been outlined, at great length and frequency, why this is not the case. But hey, you just keep on waiting for that TPF victory.

4 actually. Don't know how you can't keep up since they're all listed in this thread, but that would imply you've read it.

Actually it is 5, Halsa declared to bandwagon in. if you actually did anything except repaet the same questions you might have time to read.

Through a page's worth of useless text.

Do you really have nothing better to do than correct the sentence of a guy you're talking to?

Really?

I did that in an effort of Peace and mutual understanding.

Since we are discussing possibilities, causalities and morality of an event, I thought it would fit perfectly.

No. I do believe I have called it weak and stupid.

Like the Dogpile Coalition.

When they all surrender to TPF, I will be laughing for YEARS.

So you don't support their plan?

Infiltration with intent to wreak havoc upon the enemy alliance is nothing new, WC.

Really? When did that become the norm?

Ask Auric Armada.

Who?

What's different is that TPF is being presented as vile destroyers of communities (as if it's possible to destroy a community... Ask NoR) while past practitioners were hailed as brave freedom fighters. TPF, like FAN before them, believed that they were fighting a war that would never end unless they could influence, disrupt, or destroy certain alliances. TPF, like FAN before them, was absolutely outmaned and outgunned. They felt that they had to resort to unorthodox tactics in order to win. Is it immoral to refuse to sit tight in the bunker forever?

And yeah, I'll fix the avatar eventually. :facepalm:

-Bama

TPF did try awful hard to destroy NoR as far as I know, but they had a clean slate from pre-karma as far as everyone I know is concerned. TPF's situation is different as they had a chance to end the war whenever they wanted, then they brained up this scheme against an alliance they weren't at war with.

They were planning to do it by using their nation. How hard of a concept is this to understand? It's just like any other alliance which believes they are being exterminated sending out "sleepers" to other alliances to try and "turn" them. It's just so absurd to try and say they were doing this all OOC by sending a campaign letter or shipping you hundreds of empty boxes.

I'm glad to know IRON is still around.

Now redundance of these posts is implying that you do not recognize IRON as an open system or an entity capable of changes.

This might explain the reluctance of agreeing that the current casus belli was made in an effort of mutual understanding.

Nevermind that, I still love you.