An Announcement from Athens and Ragnarok

Jgoods45

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alliance terms can't come until mhawk gets back from vacation at least to apologize and admit he was wrong :v:

Unfortunate.

No. An apology for thought is not likely to happen. Nor would it make any difference. Our enemies have already made themselves clear on that.

Oh, I will, trust me. And I'll make sure to get some others as well. :awesome:

SOO WOO @ having a big warchest while being small. :awesome:

I hope you burn [ooc: have fun :D]

Nothing of consequence would have happened to Athens and RoK if they had declared alone (or attempted a diplomatic solution for that matter). TPF cannot compare to Athens and RoK militarily. I doubt they could have presented a threat to Athens and RoK in the first placed.

GOD and \m/ are only in because TPF was trying to avoid punishment by hitting peace, and so RoK and Athens needed more active people fast to prevent this from happening.

Sorry, I probably should have been more direct. You criticized the TPF "side" for taking 3 days to get ready for war. I am criticizing Athens and co. for considering the evidence that ZH gave for one day and for not attempting to contact TPF about the issue before attacking TPF.

No, that wasn't a matter of directness, it was simply a matter of clarity. You were identifying allies as those you were assailing, but the allies of Athens/RoK/GOD/\m/ were not the center of your ire, but rather it was those four themselves.

As far as your claim goes, precisely what would you have liked to have seen? They confront TPF, either TPF lies and denies it (we know this as a lie as they have since admitted that ZH's purpose was precisely that), or TPF admits it and then those four want to blow them up anyway. The only net gain is TPF having more time to prepare and drop into peace mode. And given the lack of readiness of TPF's allies (LOL THREE DAYS), I imagine they needed the time.

But then again, this is only my admittedly uninformed take. Right now I'm just someone on the sidelines - you'd need to ask one of them.

Wouldn't matter. Nobody will have a surrender monkey in their Alliance. May as well call it quits altogether if you're going to go that route.

Wait, so all those times you offered terms, you just wanted to round up the monkeys?

Seriously, this is quite possibly the stupidiest thing I've seen. Yes, usually these threads argue about the war, or have a "YOU CAN KEEP YOUR TERMS I'M A TOUGH GUY RAWR" (I believe I did that in the Vox one :3).

Many people in TPF had NO idea what ZH was, or what they were going to do. It is natural that they don't agree with the war. You can argue about the CB all you want, but that won't take away from that fact.

Besides, TPF if they'd like can also offer terms. UJP offered terms, and we were losing the entire time.

Where's your proof for that?

:lol1:

My proof is an act of war by the Karma coalition half a year ago. Back then they clearly wanted to annihilate Hegemony by attacking them. This shows your general mal intent towards Hegemony, and thus is a clear act of war against exHegemony now. Disprove me by showing that the last war was not intended to destroy Hegemony, and I might believe you.

GOD and \m/ are only in because TPF was trying to avoid punishment by hitting peace, and so RoK and Athens needed more active people fast to prevent this from happening.

Oh booooooooohoooooooooo, the dreaded PEACE MODE argument again... oh look, from another MK member.

Oh, I believe the small guys will be the ones burning in nuclear fire. :v:

[ooc: Wars are always fun, no matter what side. and thanks. :P ]

Edited by Boogeyman657

Oh booooooooohoooooooooo, the dreaded PEACE MODE argument again... oh look, from another MK member.

We are all going to PEACE MODE because we are to spread love on the cyberverse.

We will harm no-one, no one will harm, our infra is away from those who wish to take my precious.

we know this as a lie as they have since admitted that ZH's purpose was precisely that)

You absolutely do not know that because it absolutely is false. ZH's purpose was to be their own alliance. To get back to a smaller community and away from the drama of TPF.

My proof is an act of war by the Karma coalition half a year ago. Back then they clearly wanted to annihilate Hegemony by attacking them. This shows your general mal intent towards Hegemony, and thus is a clear act of war against exHegemony now. Disprove me by showing that the last war was not intended to destroy Hegemony, and I might believe you.

Here's my proof, where's yours?

Well that's true, but then Hegemony tried to kill Karma before it was even named :v:

I mean, they declared on GATO for a violation of a GWIII term, trying to catch a guy who wasn't even there anymore.

Wait, what? You mean they activated their treaties with the intent of making war, unlike TPF's allies?

Maybe those of you who keep claiming "your doing it wrong" should get together and devise a document of "How to do it right" just so the rest of us that just can't seem to get can try.

Also why is it in all these talks on this current issue that it is all 'Athens Athens Athens'?

News flash.... Athens is not the only one involved <_<